Profile for Liz-ard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 530

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liz-ard "person" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Thornbear (Champions of the Dawning Dragons Book 1)
Thornbear (Champions of the Dawning Dragons Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fantasy novel, August 2, 2015
I have not read many fantasy novels in recent years but this one has refried my interest in fantasy novels. Great character development and I will certainly line up for the next book about Gram and Alyssa. She can't possibly be dead!!!! No!!!!!!!

Best Eye Cream For Dark Circles and Wrinkles - Reduces Puffiness, Crow's Feet, Fine Lines and Bags- Natural & Organic - Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid- Body Merry - 1 oz
Offered by Body Merry
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, July 29, 2015
I'm a man but use women's facial creams. Hey -- the men stuff sucks! Nice bottle that works handily and contains all natural products. The carcinogens in many beauty products scare me so this product is a welcome change.I'll update once I've used it for a month.

Cuisinart CRUH-6 Chef's Classic Cookware Universal Pot Rack Hooks, Brushed Stainless, Set of 6
Price: $7.95
4 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Should do the job, July 29, 2015
I'll be using these hooks to hang the upper canvases in my art fest booth. They are more heavy duty than I need but are long enough to hang them down enough to meet ny buyer's eye.

Trimax TCL65 Wheel Chock Lock
Trimax TCL65 Wheel Chock Lock
Price: $44.20
31 used & new from $44.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Should do the job, July 29, 2015
I always worried that someone would take a fancy to my tiny teardrop trailer, simply wire it their hitch, and drive off with it. They will be very reluctant with this heavy duty baby attached to the wheal.

Jovana 10 Pairs Natural Long Fake False Eyelashes Eye Makeup
Jovana 10 Pairs Natural Long Fake False Eyelashes Eye Makeup
Offered by Bella Plaza
Price: $5.49
5 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good, July 29, 2015
They look a little plasticky but also look like durable and will stand out = they will last through several uses and be quite glamorous aka Katy Perry.

Witchblade: The Complete First Season
Witchblade: The Complete First Season
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very promising start to the series., July 29, 2015
I love tough women movies and TV series ala Jennifer Gardiner and the Alias series. I've watched 4 episodes far and it's fun and entertaining watching the policewoman (already super capable at her job) adjust to her new powers. Highly recommend.

Pro-Mart DAZZ Gusseted Suit Garment Bag, Beige
Pro-Mart DAZZ Gusseted Suit Garment Bag, Beige
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks promising, July 29, 2015
These seem to be fairly well constructed and will last longer than the cheap bags (especially the zippers) I bought less than 1/2 year ago. The zippers are larger and hopefully will not break and part.

SKIN
SKIN
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy read but too much detail, July 26, 2015
This review is from: SKIN (Kindle Edition)
This was a thoughtful story of gender change. I recommend it but be prepared for at times endless detail where a few sentences would have sufficed. The book could have been much shorter. I appreciate the author glossing over the sexual aspects of the story, which don't meet the needs of the storyline anyway. If your looking for a transgender story for the sex only, this is not a book for you.

An Ember in the Ashes
An Ember in the Ashes
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, July 17, 2015
I loved the storyline, character development, and that this book captivated me and inspired me in a time of personal trials. An exceptional read and I can't wait for Book 2.

Best Retinol Moisturizer Cream For Daily Facial Use - Natural & Organic - 2.5% Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Vitamins E & B5 to Fight Aging, Wrinkles, Fine Lines & Spots - by Body Merry - 3.4oz
Offered by Body Merry
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Natural product with no carcinogens, July 17, 2015
I've found over the years that no face cream products do the miracles they claim to do, even the overpriced products. Hey, Jennifer Garner is naturally beautiful, crankcase oil would look good on her face. This product contains ingredients that are natural and reportably helpful for wrinkles and aging skin. That said, I seem to notice some stiffening of my facial skin and smoothing of wrinkles if I continuously use it. If I stop during a camping trip or art show, the effect reverses. So, if you buy some, use it every morning and night or under makeup. I do wish there was sunscreen in it. That is the only reason for the four star rating. I also like the 3.4 ounce size = a great value. Try it. Now for something to reduce my sagging, puffy eyelids. Since this writing I found this seller also sells this and I am trying it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20