Profile for Liz-ard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 332

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liz-ard "person" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
D&K Monarchy Polyester Unlined Wire Free Full Cup Bra with Bow Accent 40 C Red
D&K Monarchy Polyester Unlined Wire Free Full Cup Bra with Bow Accent 40 C Red
Offered by D&K Fashion
Price: $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good condition, July 23, 2014
Fast shipping. Fits as expected and is unlined real satin.No lying by this seller as so many others do.

I've been returning roughly half the cloths I buy because the sellers fib to make a sell. Liquid satin (i.e. top quality polyester) ends up being matte satin, satine, cotton, or a stretchy mesh. I ask if the garment will fit my size. They say yes it will and its 1 or 2 sizes too big or small. What are they thinking? -- That I won 't send it back? Stupid sellers irk me and eBay should kick them off the site.

I this case the sellers garment was as advertised and I hit the rare honest seller.

Nine X- Sexy Satin Babydoll 10 - 24, S - 6XL Lingerie Pink 4XL
Nine X- Sexy Satin Babydoll 10 - 24, S - 6XL Lingerie Pink 4XL
Offered by Ninex Lingerie
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy, July 19, 2014
Fits like a glove but a little too stretchy silky stretch satin. For men buyers your silicone breasts will fall through so wear a bra.

It's a Wig 100% Indian Remi Human Hair Natural First Lady Color 1
It's a Wig 100% Indian Remi Human Hair Natural First Lady Color 1
Offered by Beautymaster
Price: $74.99
3 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not kinky like some buyers reported -- that will depend on who ..., July 19, 2014
A little tight on my big head but it will stretch, The most real looking wig I've bought. Straight and BLACK. Very thick and the netting will never show. Not kinky like some buyers reported -- that will depend on who sold the hair -- they (the company) should not chose naturally kinky hair for this wig. Apparently modeled after Michelle Obama. Combs anyway you want it. Acts like real hair. A winner.

Ryobi P521 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Laser Jig Saw (Tool Only)
Ryobi P521 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Laser Jig Saw (Tool Only)
Offered by Avi Depot
Price: $34.99
10 used & new from $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Ryobi, July 8, 2014
I bought a whole set of Ryobi tools thinking they would be better than my Black and Decker tools. NOT. This Jig Saw works pretty well and deserves a 4 but the batteries are near worthless -- short lifetime, run out of juice quick, quit working at all within a year, and are very expensive to replace (for a piece of junk). My B & D batteries are still good after 5-10 years.

Ur So Gay [Explicit]
Ur So Gay [Explicit]
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short., July 8, 2014
This review is from: Ur So Gay [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
Too short =s three versions of the same song. One is ultra strange but still Katy is the best Diva out there and acts and dresses a little odd at times (but sometimes elegant beyond belief). Best singer out there. At 70 -- I can't believe how good some of the modern pop music is.

Teenage Dream - Remix EP
Teenage Dream - Remix EP
Price: $3.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short, July 8, 2014
The usual great and sometimes strangely nice lyrics from Katy. What a diva. Only three versions of the same song -- BUT IT'S FREE.

Best Hikes Near Vancouver (Best Hikes Near Series)
Best Hikes Near Vancouver (Best Hikes Near Series)
by Chloë Ernst
Price: $14.86
30 used & new from $12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, July 8, 2014
This will be a great resource for my son -- starting a PHD at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver. The are avid hikers and backpackers.

Natrapel 8 Hour Insect Repellent 5oz Spray (3 Pack)
Natrapel 8 Hour Insect Repellent 5oz Spray (3 Pack)
Offered by SUNDANCE Beauty
Price: $27.58
4 used & new from $20.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DEET (bad stuff) alternative, June 30, 2014
As said =s DEET is bad stuff, Anything that can melt the paint off my pencil or eat into the plastic of my ball point pen in one work day can't be good. YET =s we have been forced to use DEET for decades and only recently have products more environmrntally friendly become available. I was a wetland environmental scientist and was constantly exposed (in season) to hordes of mosquitoes, black flies, buzzards, bears, you name it LOL. Mostly I learned to ignore the bugs.
If necessary I wore full body armor =s ripstop nylon full sleeved shirts, long pants, floppy hat, gloves, and mosquito net on bad days and only put deet on my hands if needed. Thus melted pens and even equipment. I tried all the "wonderful new brands" to no avail. Then along came Nutrapel and it was the first thing that really worked and made me feel it wasn't taking years off my life. Works just as good as DEET if not better without all the nasty chemicals and side affects, Buy it =s you'll like it.

Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System
Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System
Price: $18.41
35 used & new from $18.41

5.0 out of 5 stars What an improvement!!!, June 26, 2014
All I can say without having used it is it's small and lightweight, looks very easy to use, hardly any setup, easy to clean, and WOW will filter up to 100,000 gallons before you have to replace it. Inexpensive! I may buy a 2nd one to put in my emergency medical and rescue supplies (canoe touring).

Kirk's Castile: Coco Castile Bar Soap, Original 4 oz (12 pack)
Kirk's Castile: Coco Castile Bar Soap, Original 4 oz (12 pack)
Offered by MyQuickmart
Price: $25.09
9 used & new from $14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, June 23, 2014
This soap is old fashioned but makes the most suds of any bar soap I've ever used -- even in hard water. Decent price and the bar last just as long as other brands. No stinky perfumes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20