Profile for Liz-ard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 329

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liz-ard "person" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ryobi P521 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Laser Jig Saw (Tool Only)
Ryobi P521 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Laser Jig Saw (Tool Only)
Offered by Fact Finders International
Price: $49.40
12 used & new from $38.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Ryobi, July 8, 2014
I bought a whole set of Ryobi tools thinking they would be better than my Black and Decker tools. NOT. This Jig Saw works pretty well and deserves a 4 but the batteries are near worthless -- short lifetime, run out of juice quick, quit working at all within a year, and are very expensive to replace (for a piece of junk). My B & D batteries are still good after 5-10 years.

Ur So Gay [Explicit]
Ur So Gay [Explicit]
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short., July 8, 2014
This review is from: Ur So Gay [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
Too short =s three versions of the same song. One is ultra strange but still Katy is the best Diva out there and acts and dresses a little odd at times (but sometimes elegant beyond belief). Best singer out there. At 70 -- I can't believe how good some of the modern pop music is.

Teenage Dream - Remix EP
Teenage Dream - Remix EP
Price: $3.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short, July 8, 2014
The usual great and sometimes strangely nice lyrics from Katy. What a diva. Only three versions of the same song -- BUT IT'S FREE.

Best Hikes Near Vancouver (Best Hikes Near Series)
Best Hikes Near Vancouver (Best Hikes Near Series)
by Chloë Ernst
Price: $14.81
24 used & new from $12.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, July 8, 2014
This will be a great resource for my son -- starting a PHD at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver. The are avid hikers and backpackers.

Natrapel 8 Hour Insect Repellent 5oz Spray (3 Pack)
Natrapel 8 Hour Insect Repellent 5oz Spray (3 Pack)
Offered by SUNDANCE Beauty
Price: $28.18
3 used & new from $20.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DEET (bad stuff) alternative, June 30, 2014
As said =s DEET is bad stuff, Anything that can melt the paint off my pencil or eat into the plastic of my ball point pen in one work day can't be good. YET =s we have been forced to use DEET for decades and only recently have products more environmrntally friendly become available. I was a wetland environmental scientist and was constantly exposed (in season) to hordes of mosquitoes, black flies, buzzards, bears, you name it LOL. Mostly I learned to ignore the bugs.
If necessary I wore full body armor =s ripstop nylon full sleeved shirts, long pants, floppy hat, gloves, and mosquito net on bad days and only put deet on my hands if needed. Thus melted pens and even equipment. I tried all the "wonderful new brands" to no avail. Then along came Nutrapel and it was the first thing that really worked and made me feel it wasn't taking years off my life. Works just as good as DEET if not better without all the nasty chemicals and side affects, Buy it =s you'll like it.

Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System
Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System
Price: $18.52
26 used & new from $18.52

5.0 out of 5 stars What an improvement!!!, June 26, 2014
All I can say without having used it is it's small and lightweight, looks very easy to use, hardly any setup, easy to clean, and WOW will filter up to 100,000 gallons before you have to replace it. Inexpensive! I may buy a 2nd one to put in my emergency medical and rescue supplies (canoe touring).

Kirk's Castile: Coco Castile Bar Soap, Original 4 oz (12 pack)
Kirk's Castile: Coco Castile Bar Soap, Original 4 oz (12 pack)
Offered by Maxton_Men
Price: $24.41
7 used & new from $14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, June 23, 2014
This soap is old fashioned but makes the most suds of any bar soap I've ever used -- even in hard water. Decent price and the bar last just as long as other brands. No stinky perfumes.

Alias: Season 3
Alias: Season 3
DVD ~ Daniel Attias
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $13.72
84 used & new from $7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding TV Series, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Alias: Season 3 (DVD)
I believe I never missed an episode when 1st aired on TV and have been waiting a long time for the price to go down on "Prime". Now about $11 per series. I watched it mostly because of Jennifer Gardner (beauty and acting) but the other many characters were outstanding and have had or gone on to further success on TV and/or movies. Great plots and twists/turns/tricks. Looking forward to watching it again -- which will be hard given all the wonderful spy/CIA/paranormal/science fiction/etc. series on SyFi, CW22, etc. in past and this year. I have trouble keeping up AND CAN'T.

By the way -- sign up for Amazon Prime -- even as the price goes up to $99/year. It has over 40,000 movies and TV series and many are free. A discount for those that are not. I'm trying to get my wife to quit Netflix (no need for it anymore).

PNY 32GB microSDHC Class 10 40MB/sec Flash Memory Card (P-SDU32G10-GE-A)
PNY 32GB microSDHC Class 10 40MB/sec Flash Memory Card (P-SDU32G10-GE-A)
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as brand name cards, June 15, 2014
Time will tell but I added a 16 GB card to my MP3 player and a 32 GB card to my car Garmin GPS unit. Seems to work and they are high speed. Time will tell. I have brand cards in my Pro SLR Canon Cameras and not a one has gone out on me. Very nice feature to add the large adapter if I ever need it.

Blown Away
Blown Away
Price: $11.88
75 used & new from $5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diva, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Blown Away (Audio CD)
I love the quality of Carrie's voice, range and you can hear every word. I love this CD. PS -- she is also gorgeous.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20