Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Stephannie Harney > Reviews

Browse

Stephannie Harney's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephannie Harney RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Glow Sticks,Vivii 100 Light Up Toys Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors Party Favors Supplies (Tube of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool and Lasts a Long Time!, June 6, 2016
These are really Cool and they Last a Long Time! I bought these because I remember having them as a kid growing up. My granddaughter loves them. I love the multi-colors. They are cool to wear and also decorate with for some pretty lights. Kids and adults love the glow that comes from the sticks. We like to use them inside and outdoors at night. I highly recommend them. They are a lot of fun for many purposes.

Solar Lights, Lemontec 2-in-1 Adjustable 4 LED Wall and Landscape Light; Spotlight Bright-and-Dark Sensing Auto On/Off Security Lighting; Ideal for Patio, Yard, Garden, Driveway, and Pool 2 Pack
Offered by Bestie Accessories
Price: $39.99
10 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These work and look great!!!!, May 7, 2016
I would highly recommend these solar lights. They work very well and they are very durable. I use them for landscape lighting. They light up the area very well and they look great also. I like that it has the auto on and off. I may purchase a few more for lighting around other areas of the house. I get compliments on them when visitors come over. They would work and look great around our swimming pool. I have tried others but none compared to these. They are very easy to install and that makes them even better. Very satisfied. They are well worth the low price for 2 of them too.

LED Grow Light bulb, Magicpro High Efficient Hydroponic Plant Grow Lights system for Garden Greenhouse and Hydroponic Aquatic
Offered by BLACK LEMON
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Plants have never grown and looked so good!, April 29, 2016
My plants have never grown and looked so good before using this LED grow light bulb. I have tried others in the past but they did not seem to work very well. This one is very high efficient and definitely gives the plants a greenhouse effect. To use the LED lighting is very affordable also. It is very durable and lasts for many hours also. You cannot beat the 12 month warranty also. I highly recommend it.

Candle Wicks - Slow Burn & Low Smoke - For All Wax Types - Create Ambience With Homemade Candles - 6 Inch (100)
Offered by Lightningfast
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are really good candle wicks, March 21, 2016
These are really good candle wicks. I received a sample and plan to buy some more of them since trying the sample out. I really like how these wicks are so compatible with all types of wax so it gives you more flexibility to work with. 100 pieces are a great deal for the price also. These are very easy to work with and it makes it so much easier. I highly recommend them.

LED Grow Light bulb, Lemontec High Efficient Hydroponic Plant Grow Lights system for Garden Greenhouse and Hydroponic Aquatic,12W
Offered by Bestie Accessories
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and durable grow light, March 9, 2016
This is a very neat, pretty and durable grow light. It works perfectly for my plants in any season of the year. I have not had any problems with it even though it came with a 12 month warranty. It is so easy to use with it fitting a standard light socket too. I have tried others but this one seems to be the best for the price and durability. I have not noticed much difference on my utility bill either and I use this light quite often. I highly recommend it. Great purchase. Great price.

hotNcold Noise Cancelling Sport Wireless Headphone with Microphone - Black
hotNcold Noise Cancelling Sport Wireless Headphone with Microphone - Black
Offered by OPPAPA

5.0 out of 5 stars These really are high quality and sold for a great price as well, February 29, 2016
These really are high quality and sold for a great price as well. I am a person who sweats quite a bit so I need something like this that is 100% protected from sweat and moisture. The ear buds fit great. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who needs or wants a high quality ear bud that is very durable and works very well. You can't beat the price either as they are very durable and will last a long time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable socks., February 13, 2016
These are comfortable socks! They fit really well. They are definitely worth the price. I will be wearing these socks often as they fit my comfort and my style also. I highly recommend these socks to my family and friends. They are not only comfortable but they are durable too. I really like how they are made of cotton and are also no show. This is a great value.

Selfie Stick, Perfectday Foldable Extendable Bluetooth Selfie Stick with Built-in Remote Shutter for iPhone 6s, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5s, 5c - Black
Offered by Angella's Lamp
Price: $9.99
33 used & new from $5.55

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best selfie stick I have ever used, July 17, 2015
This is the best selfie stick I have ever used. It is sold for a great price too so you can't beat that. I like how it is foldable and very compact for ease of taking on the go. I love that it came with a 5 star guarantee also so I had nothing to lose. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great selfie stick at a great price. You can't beat the lifetime guarantee either. Very satisfied!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lamp light ever purchased!, June 22, 2015
I really like how flexible this lamp light is and how it has three functions of lighting. It comes in really handy when I am using my computer in the dark and do not want to turn on room lights. It lights everything up really good and I can see exactly what I am doing. It is very lightweight which is also a plus. It is safe and very easy to use. I use mine for several things. I have tried others in the past and they do not compare to this one. This one is much better and I am very happy with my purchase. I highly recommend it.

iPhone 6 Glass Screen Protector 4.7" MagicPro iPhone 6 Glass HD Clear Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable screen protector., April 22, 2015
This is a great screen protector. It fits my phone perfectly. It is very durable too and well worth the price I paid for it here in Amazon. I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2