Profile for Vicky A > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vicky A RSS Feed

Leddy & Pepper's Conceptual Bases of Professional  Nursing (Conceptual Basis of Professional Nursing (Leddy))
Leddy & Pepper's Conceptual Bases of Professional Nursing (Conceptual Basis of Professional Nursing (Leddy))
by Lucy Jane Hood RN PhD
128 used & new from $0.88

4.0 out of 5 stars RN to BSN Program Text, August 27, 2012
Leddy & Pepper's text Conceptual Bases of Professional Nursing, 7th edition is the book used for my course at University of Central Missouri. The text has fully met my expectations for addressing the high level concepts of nursing ethics, the role of the professional nurse, and conceptual theories of nursing practice. The text is current in its citations and references, with materials drawn from research and publications as recent at early 2009. (the text was published in 2010) I find the text a reasonably easy read with clearly drawn out key points. I would recommend this text to any instructor or student, or as a refresher on professional nursing theory.

FitFlop Women's Gogh Clog,Supernavy Suede,7 M US
FitFlop Women's Gogh Clog,Supernavy Suede,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop What a find!, May 10, 2012
I ran across Fitflops completely by accident and what a happy accident! As an RN who has spent many hours on my feet, having a comfortable and supportive shoe is important to me. The toe box is roomy, and the heel strike cushion is fantastic! I have very high arches and these shoes are still comfortable. If you have high arches the slip on nature of these shoes may mean you need to stretch the top just a bit to keep pressure off the top of your foot. After all these years on my feet, to find a shoe that is WAY more comfortable that a $300+ custom fit shoe is wonderful! I would recommend these to anyone! Cute, comfortable and very well made. Love them and I now have 5 pair!