Profile for redseasplitter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

redseasplitter RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
2.4GHz 9dBi High Gain 802.11B/G/N Screw-on RP-SMA Wireless WiFi Antenna
2.4GHz 9dBi High Gain 802.11B/G/N Screw-on RP-SMA Wireless WiFi Antenna
Offered by standbyon
Price: $0.01
3 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I live in guest house and well needed this too stream videos happy with this massive product, October 24, 2014
Before having installed this, my connection was always dropping and thus i bought this antenna. When I first installed it the connection would just drop and there would be no connection at all. But not it is constant at 2 and 3 out 6 bars and it doesn't drop at all. I live in guest house and well needed this too stream videos happy with this massive product. And the seller did contact me about my problem thank you very much.

Brother HL2280 Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
Brother HL2280 Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
Offered by Dream Deal
Price: $167.00
111 used & new from $77.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Printer Ever, June 23, 2014
This is my first printer ever I've used my moms when I was younger and now that I am an adult and growing up, I need a printer for all the papers i will be writing and needing for my records this is a joy to have I recommend it to anyone and everyone that doesn't need a color printer which is btw a pain to work with black and white at times.

WD Red 2TB NAS Hard Drive: 1 to 8-bay RAID Hard Drive: 3.5-inch SATA 6 Gb/s, IntelliPower, 64MB Cache WD20EFRX
Price: $95.99
76 used & new from $91.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage drive, February 11, 2013
i bought this to be a storage drive for my games my blue 500 i bought was getting filled to the brim with my projects i have an ssd boot drive. this drive did the trick its very fast and has normal temps hope it last a while.

The Wet Hair Brush, Metallic Green, 3.5 Ounce
The Wet Hair Brush, Metallic Green, 3.5 Ounce
Offered by ArisDeals
Price: $6.00
30 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush for detangling, February 11, 2013
well i bought this brush because my hair was getting very long and i needed to brush a lot of stuff out of my hair because simply shampooing a lot wasnt going to cut it. and my girlfriend doesn't like me cutting my hair it feels great against my scalp and it goes through my hair effortlessly

Silverstone Tek 180 Degree SATA III Cable with Non-Scratch Locking Mechanism (CP07)
Price: $11.89
3 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars About as fast as you can get maybe., February 11, 2013
Well i bought this for my ssd because i had bought another storage drive and i needed another cable so i got this works flawlessly fit perfectly in my case and stuff no cons just pros and stuff i would recommend it

Kit Kat Snack Size Candy Bar, Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate, 10.78-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Offered by Liquid Nation
Price: $35.98
11 used & new from $22.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugggghhhh, February 11, 2013
I bought this for halloween I would say that everything came not melted and on time but it would be cheaper just to buy at stores get more for you buck .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming mouse pad, February 11, 2013
So I have a small desk and i like having a high DPI when i game so i though this would alright and it was i love this mouse pad it is simply made out of dead angels smashed and woven into a fabric.

Pros
Smooth
Good deep black for laser mice
sticks to desk
perfect size for a small desk.

Cons
you haven't bought it yet.

PureGear 36322PURE Pure Beats Premium Stereo Headset with In-Line Microphone WITH CASE - Retail Packaging
Offered by Upper Class Sales
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Has good audio but the mic doesn't work very well, February 3, 2013
I use these a lot they have lasted me about 6 months now and they work great. One con is that the mic does not work very well whenever i talk to my girlfriend she complains that she cannot hear me very well so I stop usuing them and simply use my ph0n3 and she can hear me just fine. Other than that the headphones are ok.

PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue)
PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue)
Offered by Pavilion Electronics
Price: $50.47
63 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., January 26, 2013
Its blue it looks very attractive the color i mean. The buttons all work and the joy sticks are smooth and accurate. I recommend this.

Fosmon Snap On Rubberized Hard Protector Case for Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G Touch / Samsung Within - White
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $3.97
2 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product., January 26, 2013
Well i got this thing and it looks like a 3 year old applied the white color to this case, it didn't last as long as some other cases did that i had bought through amazon as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6