Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for M. Sherman > Reviews

Browse

M. Sherman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Sherman RSS Feed (Albuquerque, NM)

Page: 1 | 2
Red Crow Mysteries: Legion (Full)
Red Crow Mysteries: Legion (Full)
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars never loaded, December 16, 2013
This game took forever to load. Maybe its not meant for the Kindle. Anyway it was taking so long I deleted it before it finished. I only paid 99 cents.

Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition (Full)
Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition (Full)

4.0 out of 5 stars More challenging than most., December 16, 2013
This game was a lot of fun but I did have to use the built in strategy guide and hint button quite a bit which I don't like doing. The story was really good though. This definitely kept me occupied which is what I like!

CaseCrown Bold Standby Case (Purple) for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Inch (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature)
Offered by Senyx
Price: $16.57
3 used & new from $11.58

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cover!, September 27, 2013
I've had this case for several months and I absolutely love it. If I recall there were quite a few people that said there was an unbearable smell. There was a slight smell as with anything new, but I just let it air out outside one day and never had a problem. This case holds my Kindle Fire really well and the cut outs are in all the right places for power plugs, speakers, volume, standby button... The stand also works really well. My Kindle feels really protected. I don't have one complaint about this case and the price couldn't be beat. I wasn't about to spend over $50 for an actual "Kindle" case.

Twisted Lands: Origin
Twisted Lands: Origin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Twisted Lands, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Twisted Lands: Origin (App)
I love the Twisted Lands series. This was the first game I've ever bought for my Kindle Fire. What a great way to spend a couple of nights after work. I basically got this game for free because of the 500 free amazon coins I discovered I had. I would have paid actual money for this game, I really liked it a lot. I will be buying more games to play on my Kindle Fire!

BBC History Magazine
BBC History Magazine
2 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this magazine, September 10, 2013
This is my first magazine subscription for my Kindle Fire HD and I absolutely love it!!! I love reading all about British History, I don't know why I'm so fascinated with it. I wish I would have known about this magazine a long time ago. I'm glad I have my Kindle so I don't have to worry about it showing up in the mail!! I love the whole Historyextra.com website and have recently discovered the awesome podcasts!!!

Nancy Drew: Secret Of the Old Clock - PC
Nancy Drew: Secret Of the Old Clock - PC
Offered by Galactics
Price: $8.58
53 used & new from $1.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, January 29, 2012
This is my 4th ND game and I absolutely loved it. Other's have complained that the game play was too short but that didn't bother me at all, however I bought it as a 4 pack so it ended up being about $3.50 per game. It was easier than the other's I've played because I usually have to look up hints on the internet but this one I was able to solve myself which was the best part. I loved the story line and really liked all of the different areas I found to explore. This would actually be an excellent game for someone who's never played a Nancy Drew mystery before.

Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse - PC/Mac
Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse - PC/Mac
Offered by Pop Culture Madness
Price: $24.95
43 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Enjoyable, January 23, 2012
Let me start by saying that I'm in my 40's, work all week long and also homeschool my son. I only have certain weekends to play games so I need it to be enjoyable, relaxing and fun. I'm not looking for a really hard challenge to make me even more stressed than my life already is. Ok - this was my 2nd ND game (the 1st being Message in a Haunted Mansion which so far is my absolute favorite). This game, The Captive Curse, was so much fun - there's only one really irritating part (Karl's board game) but once you're thru that everythings great. Some reviewers complained the story was too short but I really liked the length of gameplay, just right for me and what I'm looking for. I barely needed to get any outside hints from the internet and really felt like I was solving a mystery. I love, love, love castles and haunted houses so I just wish there could have been more parts of the castle to explore but I had no trouble navigating any of the areas. I only have 2 other games to compare this to but it comes in right behind my favorite - I plan on playing them all!

Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch - PC
Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch - PC
Offered by knightdiscounts
Price: $9.99
35 used & new from $1.93

2.0 out of 5 stars my least favorite ND Mystery so far, January 22, 2012
Let me start by stating that this is only the 3rd Nancy Drew Mystery I've played , however it is definitely the worst one of the three. I found this game to be completely tedious, frustrating and ultimately boring. I can't tell you how many times I just wanted to quit. When I played the other 2 I had so much fun and couldn't wait to get back to them whenever I had to stop playing, this one I just dreaded. I had a hard time figuring out what I was supposed to do next, when I wasn't stuck doing chores. The story was all over the place - I used a walkthrough to get thru it because I want to play all of titles. I hope the next one I play is back to being fun. At least I bought this one as part of a 4 pack so it only cost $14 for 4 ND titles.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 10:17 AM PDT

Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident - Nintendo Wii
Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident - Nintendo Wii
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $29.99
45 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This game is so so, January 9, 2012
I hate to say it but I just don't really care for this game. I've only recently gotten into video games of any sort but the ones I've played have been much more interesting and fun. I've played a couple of Nancy Drew Mysteries which I love, and 3 other hidden object games which I liked much better. This is my first one on the Wii. I thought the graphics were beautiful but the game is just boring. Plus I thought the inventory items and clues that are picked up along the way just didn't make sense. I had trouble figuring out what I supposed to do with some of them, they didn't seem that logical. In other games I know in general what I'm looking for and when I find something I immediately know what I'm supposed to do with it. As soon as I get thru this game I'm selling it!! This game makes me hesitant to try any other Mystery Case Files, I will only if I can find one used & cheap AFTER I've already played all of my other games.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2013 6:48 AM PDT

Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion - PC
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion - PC
Offered by AllDealz4U
Price: $10.49
28 used & new from $3.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!!!, January 4, 2012
I've just recently started playing pc games and wanted to give the Nancy Drew Mysteries a try. Message in a Haunted Mansion was my first Nancy Drew game and I was immediately hooked! I wish they had these types of games when I was much younger it was so much fun and so addicting. This game is one of the earlier ones and I'm looking forward to see how the Nancy Drew Mysteries have evolved. I plan on playing them all! I think Message in a Haunted Mansion is the perfect game it buy for first time players of the Nancy Drew Mysteries!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2012 2:43 PM PST