Profile for Dave > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 96

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dave "Dave" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
co2CREA(TM) Black Soft Neoprene Carry Travel Case Cover Skin Sleeve Bag with Bicycle/ bike/motorcycle cable tie for Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker
Offered by co2CREA
Price: $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a good price, January 27, 2015
Nice clip and the neoprene seams durable enough. I like the velcro open flap, better than my previous case that was a zipper shut. Nice mesh to bock some of the elements... I use mostly for a travel case. Also use at the beach or on trips.

Baby Santa Christmas Peek A Boo Cute Maternity DT T-Shirt Tee (Large, Black)
Baby Santa Christmas Peek A Boo Cute Maternity DT T-Shirt Tee (Large, Black)
Offered by BEST THREADS
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and looks great, January 27, 2015
Was a big hit at Christmas. Everyone liked it. It fit my wife as expected. The little guy on front bottom is perfectly on the baby bump!

Car Charger, Arcadia(TM) -1PC : Triple USB Port High-Speed 2.4/2.1A/2.1A USB Port Car Chargers: Total 5V@6.6A Max = 33W output -Black/Dark Grey
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., January 27, 2015
Triple USB Port High-Speed Car Charger is exactly what I was looking for. It is sleek, but big enough to grab and place in car charger slot. There is no wiggle in the slot telling me it built to size and quality. I like the black and grey colors allowing it not to be an eye sore on my dashboard. I do like the low-profile blue light, not some bright distraction but enough to let me know I am plugged in. The 3 slots deliver power 2.1 to 2.4A. The faster charging allows my Note4 with GPS Navigation or Waze App running along with streaming Pandora to charge up and stay 100% while on the go. Being able to have 3 slots means I can charge my phone, my tablet and another passengers. This is huge with everyone needing more power for the their devices and usually having their USB cables, not the cigarette chargers. The quality is great and the higher power delivery from 3 USB ports is what sets this apart from other similar devices.

StarTech.com HDADFM5IN 5in High Speed HDMI Adapter Cable with Ethernet to HDMI Micro - F/M
Price: Click here to see our price
57 used & new from $9.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and solid build, December 30, 2014
Works with any mini-HDMI slot. I use for my Samsung Series 9 laptop. I lost the Samsung $50 mini-HDMI adapter that came with the laptop, cheap reliable replacement. It connected my laptop to a projector for 8 hours a day for 3 days at a convention with no issues.

KHOMO iPad Mini / Mini Retina / Mini 3 Case (Released 2014) - DUAL Black Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Offered by Onix Electronics
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $13.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case that has protection, December 30, 2014
Great case. Connection to iPad is snug, will not slip or fall out. Rubber matte finish, rounded protected corners with all buttons/camera accessible. The kickstand fold situation is good, not great. I have had better cases that do a better kickstand job. I do like that it does light up when I open the flap. All in all, good case.

Rev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT Door Mounting Kit, White
Rev-A-Shelf RV DM KIT Door Mounting Kit, White
Offered by Tapper's Inc
Price: $13.19
14 used & new from $13.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Dont forget doubled-sided sticky tape/read directions first, December 30, 2014
Read the directions and DO NOT forget the double-sided sticky tape. I did read the direction but missed the tape and did some trial & error adjusting to get the door on straight. Better instructions/less hassle would be 5 starts. It is versatile and will work for most, if not all cabinets. Strong and glides will with Rev-A-Shelf - RV-15PB-2 S Dbl 27 Qrt Pull-Out Waste Containers kit. I am very happy.

Rev-A-Shelf - RV-15PB-2 S - Dbl 27 Qrt Pull-Out Waste Containers
Rev-A-Shelf - RV-15PB-2 S - Dbl 27 Qrt Pull-Out Waste Containers
Price: $70.20
12 used & new from $54.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for 35 qrt trash can space, December 30, 2014
Really sturdy and good size. Two 27 qrt cans (54 qrt total) is better than one 35 qrt can. It lets you take advantage of 19 extra qrt's of space. It also means you will double the amount of trash bags you use but we buy the cheap ones since its only 27 qrts it has to hold. The opening is wide enough to place a large costco size paper plate in. it slides great and I bought the Rev-A-Shelf RV DM Kit Door Mounting Kit to make it a one-motion cabinet pullout trash can. I am very happy with my purchase. It was not Amazon Prime at the time but shipped fast!

GoPro HERO4 BLACK
GoPro HERO4 BLACK
Price: $499.99
55 used & new from $300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hero is an understatement..., November 10, 2014
This review is from: GoPro HERO4 BLACK (Electronics)
Best camera pound for pound. You can read all the specs, but super sharp. I love 1080p @ 120fps. Makes slow-mo awesome and smooth, especially with Flux-mo in GoPro Stuido. Camera small and durable and highlight tagging is great to get in, edit, export and share. They are making it so easy to use and share that everyone is getting a GoPro now. The prices is hefty but if you understand and use what the camera can do, then its super cheap. Also, can't put a price on be able to mount the camera anywhere or on anything. It literally goes everywhere with me.

Timex Men's T5K793 "Ironman Traditional" Watch
Timex Men's T5K793 "Ironman Traditional" Watch
Price: $34.26
14 used & new from $30.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Black out face is great, low profile modern looking good old Timex watch ..., September 11, 2014
Black out face is great, low profile modern looking good old Timex watch I wear for business and fun. I don't get many compliments on it but I also don't get flack for wearing it to a nice dinner either. Less is more with this piece. Has all the great features you can look up. Band with notch at the end to lock in the band is a great addition. Very happy. Great price!

E-Z UP 10-Feet Hard Carrying Case Black
E-Z UP 10-Feet Hard Carrying Case Black
Price: $293.06
2 used & new from $282.00

4.0 out of 5 stars If you ship or transport your pop-up tents, this is a must, September 11, 2014
If you ship or transport your pop-up tents, this is a must. The soft bags blow out easy as do their wheels.

I have a Caravan Canopy 10'x10' tent that fits in this E-Z Up tent case.

Strong, durable hard plastic that I think will last 5-10 years. strength vs weight I feel is right on. The pull and pickup handles are strong and work great. The case opens at the top, it un-clips and slides up off the top. The inside of the bottom and the top pieces have a durable layer of padding to cushion the tent as it bangs around getting shipped. There is a clear piece on the front to put paper in, I put a paper with my address in case it got lost. (be sure to put paper in before putting in the tent (once tent is in, its a snug fit and swells out the plastic).

Why not 5 stars? The wheels are good hard plastic & durable, they roll pretty good.... as long as the axle is straight. I bought 2 of these hard cases and 1 came with but axle that I took apart and tried to straighten to best ability, the other got bent during cross-country shipping. I am sure I can straighten it out. I just feel on the cheapest part on the rolling hard case they went cheap and put in a weak metal bar axle instead of a thicker or stronger piece. These tents are 30 lbs and the case is anther 10. With 40lbs rolling around and being shipped all over, and all the weight bearing down on that piece they could have beef it up a little more.

None the less, still happy. A little expensive, almost as much as the tent, but keeps tent protected and safe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10