Profile for Aimee Carpenter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aimee Carpenter RSS Feed (Windermere, Florida USA)

Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog
Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog
by J. H. Lee
Price: $7.50
252 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Boo don't listen to the haters, September 9, 2011
Boo is absolutely adorable! In todays world that is so negative it is nice to watch and follow such a precious little soul. I first heard about Boo when I purchased his calendar through Zazzle for both my Mom and myself. My Mom had a pomeranian who looked just like Boo, and she misses him very much. My dad died a few years ago, leaving my Mom in a financial mess and now she is loosing her home and is having the stress of trying to find a new home and place to live at age 70. She works anywhere from 12-14 hours a day, just to make ends meet. Just seeing Boo has brought such a smile to her face. I fill her in on his latest postings on Facebook and bring my computer over to show her the latest Boo video. I bought this book for my Mom, and she absolutely loved it. To those putting Boo down, saying he is just another Mr. Winkle, makes me sad. Yes Mr. Winkle is cute, but there is something special about Boo. There is room for both of them. I mean in Hollywood, we have more than just one beautiful actress. We ned as many Boos in the world right now that we can get. He is not just another cute dog. He has his own separate soul and adorable personality. I too have my own book out which required a whole lot of very hard work. I will never make the money that Boo will make on his, and I do not begrudge him one penny. I am very proud of him and wish him well and hope he kicks butt! For this little precious dog has brought happiness to someone important to me in this stressful world, and you can't put a price on that. So Boo, you just keep being you and ignore any haters.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2012 12:05 PM PDT