Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Noah Gunderson The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for tvtv3 > Reviews

Browse

tvtv3's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3411
Top Reviewer Ranking: 325

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tvtv3 "tvtv3" RSS Feed (St. Louis Metro East Area)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Belkin MFi Certified 4-Foot Flat Lightning to USB Charge Sync Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5 / 5S /5c and iPod touch 5th Gen (Red)
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, August 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
In all honesty, most cell phone cables are pretty much alike. Even Amazon seems to agree as they’ve lumped together the reviews for several different cables into one section. The BELKIN APPLE MFi-CERTIFIED 4-FOOT FLAT LIGHTNING USB CABLE is a notch better than most Apple USB cables because it’s a foot longer. That extra length makes it more than worth it in my opinion. In terms of functionality, the cable works great. It’s also red, which I like. However, other than that, there really isn’t anything distinguishing about it. Overall, I have found the BELKIN APPLE MFi-CERTIFIED 4-FOOT FLAT LIGHTNING USB CABLE to be a good USB cable for my iPhone 6.

Zeskit Lightning to USB Cable, 3 Meters - Apple MFi Certified, Reliable Charging and Syncing for all iOS Devices
Offered by Zeskit
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Designed USB Cable, August 21, 2015
I’ve found that when you own an iPhone, you really can’t have too many USB cables. Personally, the most important thing about an USB cable is that it works and doesn’t damage your phone. The ZESKIT LIGHTNING TO USB CABLE (3 METERS) does this. In addition, I have to say I’ve found it a much better USB cable than I expected. For starters, is the length: 3 meters is kind of long. I’ve been needed a USB cable to use in my bedroom (the outlet is on the other side of the room) and this cable is perfect for that. In addition, it’s not a flimsy cable. This cable is thick and sturdy and won’t break after just a little use. The cable thickness also helps prevent it from becoming too tangled up. Overall, I am very satisfied with the ZESKIT LIGHTNING TO USB CABLE (3 METERS) and plan on using it for a long time. I was sent a sample of this item from the manufacturer for examination and possibly review.

Topaz Men's 5019a Big Face, Black Dial, Analog Dress Watch with Robust Design At Affordable Price.
Offered by Noulakha
Price: $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Just the Time, M'am: Imitation of the Real Thing, August 20, 2015
I have only worn a few watches during my lifetime because when I find a watch I like, I wear it until I completely wear it out. I tend to enjoy digital watches more than traditional watches, because there’s so much I can do on a digital watch (stop watch, timer, look at different time zones, switch from regular to military time, etc.) that’s either not possible on a regular watch or just isn’t as convenient. Therefore, I was a bit reluctant to try the TOPAZ MEN’S 5019A WATCH.

I was surprised how light-weight the watch is. Most watches of a similar caliber are somewhat heavy, but the TOPAZ MEN’S 5019A WATCH feels more like a sport watch than a traditional watch. The actual clock portion of the watch is nice looking and it keeps time quite accurately. It also has a second hand which I really like.

However, this watch has several extra dials on it that serve only as a decoration. They look nice, but they don’t do anything. I found this disappointing.

Overall, the TOPAZ MEN’S 5019A WATCH is a sophisticated-looking watch that just tells time. It gives the appearance of a fine watch, but it is not one. Recommended as a starter watch or as a costume prop.

Granny of the Pacifiers: how to discourage toddlers from pacifiers
Granny of the Pacifiers: how to discourage toddlers from pacifiers
by Anat Umansky
Price: $9.84
8 used & new from $6.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Bored of the Teething Ring, August 19, 2015
In GRANNY OF THE PACIFIERS a newborn named Sunshine brings some sorrow to her family. Most of the time she is good, but her family is unable to provide a pacifier for her. So, there are times when Sunshine is not a bundle of sunshine. A couple of birds inform the family they will hunt for a pacifier for the child so that she will stop crying. They search in the town nearby, but none of the children wants to get rid of their pacifiers. It’s not until they come to the home of an older child, named Rudy, that they find what they are looking for. Although this book is called GRANNY OF THE PACIFIERS, that title really has nothing to do with the story. It turns out the Granny of the Pacifiers is the narrator of the story and it is because of this story that she collects pacifiers that she distributes to children in need.

At the end of the story, there is an address (in Israel) where children can send an old pacifier to. There’s also a very generic certificate to present to children who send their pacifiers in.

While the illustrations are colorful and attractive, there really isn’t much of a story to GRANNY OF THE PACIFIERS. Also, the title character has no role in the story whatsoever. The story is easy enough to follow, but really isn’t much of a story (a couple of birds looking for a pacifier). In addition, the story really isn’t written at a toddler level. The book is intended as a tool to help parents wean their children off their pacifiers. However, the way in which the story is written, most younger children will be bored.

Honeystore Easter Men's Titanium Steel Rolo Chain Cross Pendant Necklace Color Black Silver Length 19.6 inch
Offered by Honeystore
Price: $31.99
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, August 19, 2015
Honeystore has crafted a fine-looking elegant necklace in this MEN’S TITATNIUM STEEL ROLO CHAIN CROSS PENDANT NECKLACE. This necklace has been made to last and since it’s made from titanium, it’s hypoallergenic. The cross itself is black and is outline by the steel of the titanium. Unlike similar-style necklaces, the cross doesn’t have a glossy finish. It comes attached to a rolo chain and is quite comfortable to wear. Overall, Honeystore’s MEN’S TITATNIUM STEEL ROLO CHAIN CROSS PENDANT NECKLACE is a nice cross necklace that anyone can wear and makes a nice gift.

99digitals® Fashion 7200mAh Portable External Battery Power Bank Charger for iPhone/4/4s/5/5s/6/iPad/Samsung S3/S4/S5/MP3 (Black)
Offered by GIZGA
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Charge Me Up, August 19, 2015
Over the past couple of years, I have had the opportunity to examine several different portable external battery power banks. One of the ones I have recently had the chance to examine is this FASHION 7200MAH EXTERNAL BATTERY POWER BANK CHARGER from 99digitals. The power bank is a little larger than a pack of cigarettes, but has rounded corners. It includes a micro-USB cable to actually charge the power bank, but in order to use the power bank, you’ll need your own smart phone or tablet charging cable. The device has an on/off button and an LED light to indicate when it’s charging and the battery level. When the power pack is fully charged, I was able to get about 5 charges out of it for my iPhone 6. I really didn’t discover any issues with the FASHION 7200MAH EXTERNAL BATTERY POWER BANK CHARGER and have found it to be a decent external battery power charger. I was sent a sample of this item from the manufacturer for examination and possible review.

Eachine 40W 5-Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger with for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia and More (White)
Offered by Eachinedirect
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Power to the Max, August 19, 2015
With tablets and smart phones being used more and more, you really can’t have too many charging cables or charging devices, especially since the batteries on everything all seem to drain out at the same time. The EACHINE 40W 5-PORT HIGH SPEED DESKTOP USB CHARGER can help eliminated some of that frustration. It charges up to 5 devices (2.4A) simultaneously. I have used this device for almost a year now and have never had an issue with it. The actual charger itself is more hefty than similar devices I have used. It also has a thicker power cable. There is no actual indicator light on the device itself, but that’s not really necessary since the devices plugged into the charger have an indicator on them of some sort. Included with the charger is the power cord and an instruction manual. Overall, I have really enjoyed the EACHINE 40W 5-PORT HIGH SPEED DESKTOP USB CHARGER and have found it to be a good charger to charge several electronic devices simultaneously. I was provided a sample of this item from the manufacturer for examination and possible review.

JustinCostume Adult Spandex Skin-tight Full Bodysuit Zentai Costume
JustinCostume Adult Spandex Skin-tight Full Bodysuit Zentai Costume
Offered by BX Apparel
Price: $28.74 - $35.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Wearing Your Birthday Suit, August 19, 2015
Outside of a dance routine or as part of a costume, I don’t think I would ever have a use for a SKIN-TIGHT FULL BODYSUIT ZENTAI COSTUME. However, if I did I would purchase it from JustinCostume. The SKIN-TIGHT FULL BODYSUIT ZENTAI COSTUME from JustinCostume is exactly as it is described. It’s a well-made skin-tight body suit. The seams are strong and secure and hold together quite nicely. Also, this suit is skin-tight, so if you don’t wear something else underneath, every part of your body will be seen. Although your head is covered, you can still see and breathe; you just can’t see as clearly and breathing is somewhat restricted. There are two zippers on this thing. A person can get themselves into the costume alone, but it takes a little preplanning. Overall, if you need or want a skin-tight full body suit, you should try the SKIN-TIGHT FULL BODYSUIT ZENTAI COSTUME from JustinCostume. I was provided a sample of this item from the manufacturer for examination and possible review.

Hand Strengthener-200Ib-Grip Strengthener-Gripper
Hand Strengthener-200Ib-Grip Strengthener-Gripper
Offered by Global Care Essentials
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Building Strong Hands, August 19, 2015
I had my first pair of handgrips when I was about nine years old. My Dad bought them for me to help strengthen my hands and arms for baseball. Therefore, I’ve used a lot of hand grips over the years. The HAND STRENGTHENER from Global Care Essentials share similarities with other hand grips I’ve owned and used, but have some different features, too. The basic structure of this HAND STRENGTHENER is the same as most other hand grips: there are two grips on opposite sides of a metal spring. The major differences with these grips compared to others I’ve used is that the handles are made of metal and have a non-slip texture. So even if your hands get sweaty while working out, they shouldn’t slip when using these grips. The other big difference with these grips compared to others I have used is the metal spring. Currently, I am unable to squeeze together the handles of the grips with one hand. All other hand grips I have used in the past, I have been able to (although sometimes quite difficultly) squeeze the handles all the way together with one hand. I’m guessing the reason for this is because these grips have a 200 lb resistance and I think the most I have ever used in the past had about a 130 lb resistance. Therefore, you can safely keep working with these grips for a long time. Overall, the HAND STRENGTHENER is a great pair of hand grips. I was provided a sample of this item from the manufacturer in exchange for examination and possible review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2015 11:12 PM PDT

Astrosnik Dragon Figure From McDonalds Kids Meal
Astrosnik Dragon Figure From McDonalds Kids Meal
Offered by faitasale ( WE DO NOT SELL D V D`S )
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars He Means No Harm, August 16, 2015
Created by a German company, the Astrosniks became a series of toys released by McDonalds in Happy Meals in the early 1980s. The figurines have become highly collectible. The dragon is named Snikopotamus or "POTAMUS" for short. It was one of a few that I owned as a child. He's a friendly dragon and won't do anyone any harm.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20