Profile for Koontz Fan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Koontz Fan "Mona" RSS Feed (Hampton, Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skechers Women's On The Go Unite Oxford,Charcoal/Turquoise,9.5 M US
Skechers Women's On The Go Unite Oxford,Charcoal/Turquoise,9.5 M US
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers on the go., June 23, 2013
LOVE THESE SHOES.
I bought a pair at the store and loved them so much I looked for them on Amazon. They are cheaper so I ordered another pair, but honestly if Amazon hadn't had them I would have gone out and purchased another pair. I had bought the brown pair with the pink laces and I like the color a little better than the gray. I think I'll look for different color laces other than the bright blue. They still are so very comfortable. I haven't worn my tennis shoes since I bought them. I highly recommend this shoe if you like a lightweight comfortable shoe!

San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 36 OneCup Single Serve Cups
San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 36 OneCup Single Serve Cups
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars San Francisco Bay Breakfast BlendbK-Cups, November 15, 2012
Sorry to say, this coffee is still a little to strong for me. It's along the line of Starbucks regular blend, maybe a tiny bit weaker. I guess I'm just not a true coffee lover. The K-Cups worked fine and love them being less plastic. I really wish they had a little weaker and maybe milder flavored coffee. :( I even tried it brewing a 6 oz and 4 oz together.

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)
Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)
by Suzanne Collins
Price: $11.85
1147 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars mockingjay, November 15, 2012
Great book. I read all the them and hated to see them end, but that's the way it goes. No need to give a long detail of the book, if you've read the others, you will read this one!!!

Slim iPad case: The Ridge by Devicewear - Black Vegan Leather Magnetic iPad 2/3/4 Case with Six Position Flip Stand
Offered by Devicewear
Price: $26.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim iPad3 Case, November 15, 2012
I found that it did not fit my iPad 3 as well as I would like. It kept popping out. Not quite as good as I thought it would be, at least for me. Just wasn't real happy with it. Did have a strong smell, but that eventually faded.

Bali Women's Live It Up Seamless Underwire Bra, White, 38C
Bali Women's Live It Up Seamless Underwire Bra, White, 38C
Price: $17.59
19 used & new from $17.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Bali Seamless Bra, November 15, 2012
Love this bra. I tried another one and hated it. I'll never change from this style again. Price is good compared to store price!

New Balance Women's W801 Sneaker,White/Blue,10 B
New Balance Women's W801 Sneaker,White/Blue,10 B
Offered by Nau Products

3.0 out of 5 stars New balance Clog Sneaker, November 15, 2012
Runs large. Get a half size smaller. I decided the shoes weren't really worth the price. I have to wear them with thick socks. To much hassle to return.

SPANX In-Power Line Super High Footless Shaper
SPANX In-Power Line Super High Footless Shaper
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $20.80
4 used & new from $20.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanx, November 15, 2012
These were just perfect! Just what I was looking for. Comfortable with good control. Go by the size chart, it worked perfectly for me.

Serenada No-Wire T-Shirt Bra 296510-38C-White
Serenada No-Wire T-Shirt Bra 296510-38C-White

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable Bra to me!, November 15, 2012
Good price but uncomfortable for me. Thought I would give it a try since the price was so good, but couldn't wear it but for a short while. Gave them to goodwill, maybe they will fit someone else better.

Aquarius AQ10000G 1-Gallon Glow Fish Globe Bowl Aquarium with Full Hood and 12 LED Glofish Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 gallon Glow Fish Aquarium, November 15, 2012
I have had this for about a month and it is just perfect on my nightstand. I do have it sitting on a couple of my favorite books so I can see into it better. I watch my little beta every night! The plastic has not gotten cloudy like someone else said, but I figure if it does, I can find a glass bowl that will fit the top. It works for me!

Lucifer's Hammer
Lucifer's Hammer
Price: $6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucifer's Hammer, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Lucifer's Hammer (Kindle Edition)
I read this book when it first came out and I just finished reading it for the third time. It was as good as ever. A little dated because of certain references, but the scenarios are believable all except for one, but you will know that one if you read it. This is still one of the best apocalyptic books on the market.....in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4