Profile for Eileen M. Kustin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eileen M. Kustin RSS Feed

VARA Kinesiology Tape | Rock Solid Waterproof KT Tape - High Performance Flexible Athletic Taping With Advanced Adhesive | Continuous 2 in x 16.4 ft Uncut Rolls * Hypoallergenic & Latex Free * Customize for any Therapeutic Treatment Including Pain in Knee Achilles Rotator Cuff Neck Back Foot Wrist & Many More * Includes Taping Guide * 30 Day Gold Standard Money Back Guarantee
Offered by BODGOD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tape for support, June 4, 2014
I absolutely love VARA KT tape for all the amazing support you can get from it! I mainly use it around my wrist for compression support and what's amazing to me is that the discomfort & pain goes away with the KT tape on. Great value for the money too and I will continue to purchase this brand for years to come.

WristWidget Wrist Support
WristWidget Wrist Support
Offered by Pro Therapy Supplies
Price: $29.00
3 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wrist support I've tried!, February 12, 2014
This is my 2nd WristWidget (I lost the first one I bought), and I have to say I just love it. I found the right amount of compression for me, and it eases the ache & discomfort in my wrist I feel when I'm working (I'm on the computer about 10 hours/day). I used to tape my wrist up with sports tape or KT tape but became allergic to the adhesive after a while. So, the WristWidget is the perfect answer for me!

Arthur Andrew Medical Devigest Capsules, 180 Count
Arthur Andrew Medical Devigest Capsules, 180 Count
Offered by Planet Stuff
Price: $37.10
2 used & new from $37.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Best digestive supplement I've tried, August 20, 2013
I am a big fan of Devigest!! I really appreciate the broad spectrum of digestive enzymes it includes, especially for my gluten sensitivity and lactose intolerance. Makes it very easy when everything is included! Food is much easier to enjoy now, knowing that it's not going to upset my system in some way.

CapezioPirouette II Leather H062 (Adult M (8-9.5), Nude)
CapezioPirouette II Leather H062 (Adult M (8-9.5), Nude)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dance slippers!, August 20, 2013
I just recently started taking a monthly belly dance/hip hop class in a regular dance room and my poor feet were getting beat up as I'm not used to it. These dance slippers completely saved my toes and balls of my feet from becoming sore. These fit perfectly! Highly recommended!

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S  - Retail Packaging - Teal/Blue
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Teal/Blue
Offered by Daniels Accessories
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case!, August 20, 2013
I absolutely love this phone case! I've dropped my phone many times (accidentally, of course) in this case and it's always just fine afterwards. This is my 2nd case (in the same color cause I love the Teal) as I ended up breaking part of the plastic frame (at the bottom just below the home button) from removing the case & putting it back on too many times (3x a week for months). Had to remove the case to use my phone in my Armpocket for my walks, but I'v recently purchased another Armpocket which accommodates the bulkier Otterbox phone case. So, I won't break this new phone case again! Happy, happy, happy!!!

PetFusion SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat (Gray Twist)
PetFusion SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat (Gray Twist)
Offered by PetFusion
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best litter mat!, April 22, 2013
This litter mat is the best! Not only does it do what it's supposed to, but it's super easy to clean and my cat's don't (or can't?) shred it with their claws after leaving the litter box. I'm very happy with it!

Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles,Berry,C: 6.5 - 8 US Womens
Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles,Berry,C: 6.5 - 8 US Womens
Price: $40.82
26 used & new from $40.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfeet insoles are SUPER!, December 15, 2010
I own 2 pairs of the Superfeet Berry insoles and they are fantastic. I need more arch support than my regular athletic shoes provide and I supinate, so these insoles help to correct both of these important factors. The fact that my feet don't hurt when I exercise is amazing to me. Superfeet are well worth the money, especially considering how expensive orthotic supports can cost!