Profile for Eileen M. Kustin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eileen M. Kustin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Precision Pet Shearling Round Bed, 21-Inch, Coffee Liqueur Chenille
Precision Pet Shearling Round Bed, 21-Inch, Coffee Liqueur Chenille
Price: $23.29
4 used & new from $23.29

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 of my 3 kitties fell in love with this bed and take turns sleeping in it, April 22, 2015
2 of my 3 kitties fell in love with this bed and take turns sleeping in it. Very nice cat bed...big, soft, fluffy and well loved by a cat who like to snuggle in all that softness.

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker,Powerful Sound with build in Microphone, Works for Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4/3/2, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones and Mp3 Players [Upgraded with standard "Beep" sound prompts ] (Black)
Offered by DKNIGHT INC
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an awesome bluetooth speaker, April 22, 2015
This is an awesome bluetooth speaker!! I bought it to use with my iphone in the car since my radio no longer works. It sounds great and so far, the battery lasts a heck of a long time. You're supposed to get 8 to 10 hours of play time from a full charge and I've had at least that, and still have 1/3 of the battery left. Very impressed - thank you so much for a great product!!!!

The Natural Suburban - Need to Calm the #@&% Down Tea
The Natural Suburban - Need to Calm the #@&% Down Tea

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tea for relaxation and sleep, November 11, 2014
Best tea I've tried for night-time relaxing and for stress relief. This blend is very tasty and while the name isn't necessarily being reviewed here - I have to say I love the creativity of the name. Makes me laugh.

The Natural Suburban - Ok, Seriously Time to Focus Tea
The Natural Suburban - Ok, Seriously Time to Focus Tea

5.0 out of 5 stars This tea is SO good!, November 11, 2014
This tea is SO good, and is most likely my favorite out of all the teas that The Natural Suburban offers. The mint, rosemary, basil & spices are perfectly balanced, and it's just incredibly tasty. I will brew a cup of this, put in an ounce or two of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and mix in local honey and it's a sweet & tangy way to help fight my allergies.

The Natural Suburban - Need a Little Sunshine in My Day Tea
The Natural Suburban - Need a Little Sunshine in My Day Tea

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious & uplifting tea!, November 11, 2014
This is a fabulous, uplifting and tasty tea which I've enjoyed by itself or mixed with another one of the herbal teas from The Natural Suburban. This is great in the afternoon, especially when it's cold & dreary outside.

VARA Kinesiology Tape | Rock Solid Waterproof KT Tape - High Performance Flexible Athletic Taping With Advanced Adhesive | Continuous 2 in x 16.4 ft Uncut Rolls * Hypoallergenic & Latex Free * Customize for any Therapeutic Treatment Including Pain in Knee Achilles Rotator Cuff Neck Back Foot Wrist & Many More * Includes Taping Guide * 30 Day Gold Standard Money Back Guarantee
Offered by BODGOD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tape for support, June 4, 2014
I absolutely love VARA KT tape for all the amazing support you can get from it! I mainly use it around my wrist for compression support and what's amazing to me is that the discomfort & pain goes away with the KT tape on. Great value for the money too and I will continue to purchase this brand for years to come.

WristWidget Wrist Support
WristWidget Wrist Support
Offered by Pro Therapy Supplies
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wrist support I've tried!, February 12, 2014
This is my 2nd WristWidget (I lost the first one I bought), and I have to say I just love it. I found the right amount of compression for me, and it eases the ache & discomfort in my wrist I feel when I'm working (I'm on the computer about 10 hours/day). I used to tape my wrist up with sports tape or KT tape but became allergic to the adhesive after a while. So, the WristWidget is the perfect answer for me!

Arthur Andrew Medical Devigest Capsules, 180 Count
Arthur Andrew Medical Devigest Capsules, 180 Count
Offered by Whole Health USA
Price: $62.87
2 used & new from $62.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Best digestive supplement I've tried, August 20, 2013
I am a big fan of Devigest!! I really appreciate the broad spectrum of digestive enzymes it includes, especially for my gluten sensitivity and lactose intolerance. Makes it very easy when everything is included! Food is much easier to enjoy now, knowing that it's not going to upset my system in some way.

Capezio Women's Leather Pirouette II Modern Nude Shoes M
Capezio Women's Leather Pirouette II Modern Nude Shoes M
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $20.00
2 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dance slippers!, August 20, 2013
I just recently started taking a monthly belly dance/hip hop class in a regular dance room and my poor feet were getting beat up as I'm not used to it. These dance slippers completely saved my toes and balls of my feet from becoming sore. These fit perfectly! Highly recommended!

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S  - Retail Packaging - Teal/Blue
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Teal/Blue
Offered by Keystone West
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case!, August 20, 2013
I absolutely love this phone case! I've dropped my phone many times (accidentally, of course) in this case and it's always just fine afterwards. This is my 2nd case (in the same color cause I love the Teal) as I ended up breaking part of the plastic frame (at the bottom just below the home button) from removing the case & putting it back on too many times (3x a week for months). Had to remove the case to use my phone in my Armpocket for my walks, but I'v recently purchased another Armpocket which accommodates the bulkier Otterbox phone case. So, I won't break this new phone case again! Happy, happy, happy!!!

Page: 1 | 2