Profile for Daisy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daisy RSS Feed (Minnesota)

The Best of I Love Lucy Volume 1 [HD]
The Best of I Love Lucy Volume 1 [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I STILL love Lucy!, December 24, 2013
There is nothing better than relaxing with Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel after a busy day. I never get tired of the gang.

Rockin' Rider Legacy Grow-with-Me Pony
Rockin' Rider Legacy Grow-with-Me Pony
Price: $79.97
5 used & new from $79.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, December 11, 2013
My granddaughter loves her pony! He is a good size for her, she just turned one, and she enjoys riding him. My son in law did not have trouble putting him together. I think she will have many hours of happy play.

VIZIO VBR122 Blu-ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps (2011 Model)
VIZIO VBR122 Blu-ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps (2011 Model)
3 used & new from $47.49

1.0 out of 5 stars What on earth is wrong with the thing!, January 4, 2012
To be clear, this was a gift that did not come from Amazon. But am wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting the thing to actually play a DVD? Mine comes on, flips off, does this for a bunch of times, and when it FINALLY comes on, it does fine. I am now coming in 20 minutes early just to turn the thing on, so it can do its little tantrum and then deign to work.

Hate the thing. So disappointed. Wish I had kept my old cheap one. Can't get this to hook up to the wireless either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2012 4:31 AM PDT

Gourmet Mint Chocolate Chips for Baking (11 oz)
Gourmet Mint Chocolate Chips for Baking (11 oz)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mint chips well worth the money., December 15, 2011
I bought these chips, happy to have found them through Amazon. It used to be easy to find mint chips in the stores, but they don't seem available any more.

These chips are the perfect size and flavor for the cookies I use them in. I was very pleased with them, and recommend them highly, I will certainly buy them again next year, since it is a Christmas cookie I put them in. The price was well worth it, for the quality and amount of chips in the package.

Never hurts to check Amazon for this sort of random thing!

Thermos 51-Ounce Stainless-Steel Carafe
Thermos 51-Ounce Stainless-Steel Carafe
Price: $42.41
21 used & new from $33.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 30, 2009
I have wanted a good carafe for a long time. I have tried several, and they did not keep coffee hot at all. This carafe is exactly as advertised, the coffee was hot for hours, it was easy to use, and I have to say, we gave it a pretty good workout over the holidays. I am very pleased with this purchase, and the happiest part is that the carafe is dishwasher safe, though the lid must be hand washed. It holds a lot of coffee, and is very attractive. I highly recommend this product.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved it....and then it quit working, January 24, 2009
I bought this blanket a year ago, and one side just quit working. The controller will light for a few seconds, and then go off. I will be contacting the company on Monday to see about a replacement. Pity...loved the blanket until that moment. It is very comfortable, warms nicely and in our brutal Minnesota winters, is downright comforting. I see a couple of other reviews similar to mine. Will update this if the company provides and adequate remedy.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2011 3:42 PM PST