Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for DrZ > Reviews

Browse

DrZ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DrZ RSS Feed (Chicago, IL, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910a 32GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Smartphone - White
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910a 32GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Smartphone - White
Offered by BlutekUSA
Price: $351.49
93 used & new from $228.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best high end smartphone on the market, still in 2016, June 26, 2016
Last Samsung that has replaceable battery and external microSD. Best smartphone I've ever had. Amazing light adaptation in the sun.

I'm not buying Note 5, 7, or any other high end smartphones until someone comes with a model that again has removable battery, microSD card, and possibly an FM radio.

Cayenne Pepper Powder 90K H.U. - capsicum annum, 1 lb,(Starwest Botanicals)
Cayenne Pepper Powder 90K H.U. - capsicum annum, 1 lb,(Starwest Botanicals)
Offered by Wholesome Group
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $15.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong product, June 26, 2016
Using to stop mice from entering office (combined with peppermint oil). Very strong, works well.

SOAIY SYWP-01 Qi Wireless Charger Wireless Charging Pad Station for Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus/S6 Active/Note 5 (Black)
Offered by Soaiy Direct
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $10.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone kept overheating till I used a slower charger, June 26, 2016
The phone was overheating until I stopped using my Photive 25W 5 port USB charger and used an older, slower Samsung charger from one of my older phones/tablets. My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 still gets hot during charging but it's more bearable. My estimate is that now the phone warms up to 100 -110 degrees Fahrenheit and before it used to get up to around 120. My suggestion is to use a 1A or lower current charger as 2A will definitely overheat the phone.

Be aware that for the Note 4 you will also need to have a charging film (affordable third party product) or a charging battery cover (original Samsung, much more expensive). I'm using iDOO 0.5mm Ultra Thin Qi Standard Wireless Charging Receiver Module for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910

Smucker's Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread: Triple Berry (Pack of 2) 9 oz Jars
Smucker's Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread: Triple Berry (Pack of 2) 9 oz Jars
Offered by Natural Health Online
Price: $15.86
5 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite crepes filling, June 26, 2016
For decades I've been trying different jams and fruit preserves (also in combination with Nutella) and none came close to my mother's apricot jam till I tasted this one. No corn syrup, no sugar, just honey so it's much healthier and very, very tasty. I also tried the tropical version but I didn't like it as much. Triple berry is my new favorite, best for crepes.

Hola! HM-MTH Microphone/Music Stand Tablet Holder - Fits MOST Tablets!
Hola! HM-MTH Microphone/Music Stand Tablet Holder - Fits MOST Tablets!
Offered by Hola! Music
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 10 inch and smaller tablets, June 26, 2016
Great for up to 10" tablets. Doesn't work for 12", but I didn't expect it anyway.

Nite Ize LED Upgrade Bulb for C/D Flashlights, 55 Lumen Bulb
Nite Ize LED Upgrade Bulb for C/D Flashlights, 55 Lumen Bulb
Price: $9.59
107 used & new from $8.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my 4 D batteries Maglite brighter and more focused, June 26, 2016
Upgrading my 4 D batteries Maglite with this was well worth the money - it's brighter and even more focused than the original incandescent bulb, plus it stays bright longer when batteries get weaker. It's has a higher temperature light spectrum (less yellow, more white/bluish) than the incandescent light, but that was expected.

Marineland ML90612-00 LED Strip Light, 18-Inch
Marineland ML90612-00 LED Strip Light, 18-Inch
Price: $33.99
11 used & new from $33.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad spectrum for live freshwater plants, April 10, 2016
I loved these, however, although it seems as bright as the fluorescent lights I replaced, it seems to lack enough red/pink spectrum for live freshwater plants. After several months all my plants have stagnated and suffered, including the numerous low light Anubias plants in the bottom that happily grew and multiplied under any other light through many years. The light spectrum it gives out reminds me of the diminished red you get when you're diving 10 yards or deeper under the sea. Perhaps this spectrum is okay for marine life, but it gradually "suffocates" live freshwater plants. I had to replace them.

Hatsan 125 Sniper Vortex Air Rifle air rifle
Hatsan 125 Sniper Vortex Air Rifle air rifle
Price: $254.78 - $486.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great, April 9, 2016
My first minor problem was that I couldn't adjust the sights for 10 yards (still shoots a bit higher at lowest) and I wanted to use the scope for far away targets and set the regular sights for close.
I'm tall, so my second problem is that I can't use all the stock extensions. When I try to install the last one, one of the two screws in the back doesn't reach far enough and it stays loose. Why give extensions that can't be installed?

Amazon for Tablets
Amazon for Tablets
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Years later still same junk, September 5, 2015
This review is from: Amazon for Tablets (App)
Wanted to watch my Amazon Prime videos on my 12" Samsung tablet, but no such thing! It works on my iPad but not on superior Android tablet. Shame on you Amazon!

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H Factory Unlocked, International Version, 32GB, Black
Price: $398.99
24 used & new from $299.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure it has warranty before you buy it., October 3, 2014
October 15, 2014 edit: since the product is now properly labeled with "no warranty", I've made my point and I'm changing my rating back to five stars.

Here's a warning from a Note 2 owner: when you're buying on the internet make sure the model has a US warranty. Less than two years ago I bought an unlocked Note 2 international version on Amazon. Less than a year later the phone started rebooting several times a day due to a known memory chip issue. Samsung didn't want to help me either online or over the phone stating that they don't support that serial number and that I need to see the vendor where I bought it. The online vendor answered my email with a claim I needed to talk to Samsung, so it turned into a fingerpointing match and I was screwed as a customer. So in the bitter end I fixed the phone myself after weeks of internet research by uploading a newer firmware for Austria that had a fix to work around the known memory chip problem, but enough of the geek mumbo jumbo. I am seriously considering buying this phone and I'm sure I will love it, but I won't buy it before making sure it is fully supported with a US and possibly international warranty because Samsung didn't stand behind my Note 2. So, a few days ago I posted a question here whether this model has any US, international, or no warranty, but I STILL received no answers. RED FLAG. If there was a US warranty I'm sure the vendor and the new owners would have rushed to say yes. I got lucky with my Note 2, but not everybody did - browse the internet about Samsung not honoring the warranty on unlocked international Note 2 models bought online in the US and you'll see why I'm cautious. You should be too.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2014 8:54 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7