Profile for B. T. Weddleton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. T. Weddleton RSS Feed (NH USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Portwest Mens Classic Rain Jacket (S440) (M) (Yellow)
Portwest Mens Classic Rain Jacket (S440) (M) (Yellow)
Offered by Severyn Direct Ltd UK 7-10 Days Delivery
Price: $20.45
2 used & new from $13.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me dry !, December 18, 2014
Good rain jacket at a good price. It fits well and keeps me dry. What more can I ask ? I would compare it to an L.L. Bean jacket at a much higher price.

Sony DSCW830/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Sony DSCW830/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $74.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best under $100 !, December 12, 2014
This is the best low priced camera I have ever used. I've shot with high end SLRS, DSLRs, film & digital point & shoots for 50 years. I shoot regularly with a Nikon 5200 but carry this W830 with me all the time in my pocket. I can pull it out in an instant and it responds quickly. The resolution is outstanding and the wide angle is sharp from corner to corner. I have enlarged shots to 13" X 19" with no discernible difference with any DSLR shots I have. It's cheap enough so I'm buying another for a holiday present.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 4:29 AM PST

The Wexford Carols
The Wexford Carols
Price: $18.33
4 used & new from $14.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !, November 22, 2014
This review is from: The Wexford Carols (Audio CD)
Wonderful choice of songs. Caitriona O'Leary also made beautiful choices of singers. Rhiannon Giddens and Rosanne Cash compliment Ms. O'Leary and Tom Jones gives his best performance in decades. The accompanying booklet is a great history. I'm buying a couple of copies for gifts.

Daqui Pro Futuro
Daqui Pro Futuro
Price: $17.47
14 used & new from $6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Pato Fu !, November 19, 2014
This review is from: Daqui Pro Futuro (Audio CD)
I love Pato Fu ! I wish their CDs could have wider distribution in the U.S. The few on Amazon are pretty expensive.

Sulandy@ Men's Winter Causal Long Slim Faux Wool and Rayon Coat Collar Double Breasted Long Sleeve Overcoat New (Coffee, Asia Xxl(us Large))
Offered by Bingirl
Price: $38.63
3 used & new from $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price., November 19, 2014
The coat arrived surprisingly fast and in good shape. I was worried about the size but sizing was correct. I purchased the Asia XXL which translated to U.S. Large. The coat is not high quality but is good for the price. I am wearing it casually and it does draw compliments.

Alice in Wonderland Double Feature (1915 and 1931 Versions)
Alice in Wonderland Double Feature (1915 and 1931 Versions)
DVD ~ Viola Savoy
Price: $5.98
2 used & new from $5.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Good news and Bad news, October 16, 2014
The good news is Viola Savoy's film is OK. She plays Alice well and the director seems to have read the book. The bad news is the Ruth Gilbert version is awful. (As much as I love "Alice in Wonderland," I never thought I would say something like that.) She mugs her way through a bad production with hopelessly overacted or underacted characters. The video is only good for a Carollian needing to complete a collection.

Old West Men's Trucker Western Work Boot Distressed 9 EE US
Old West Men's Trucker Western Work Boot Distressed 9 EE US
Offered by WesternWear
Price: $85.94

5.0 out of 5 stars The boots are attractive, sturdy, and they fit !, August 29, 2014
The 9EE seems compatible with most brands. The price was my first selling point but I would recommend these to anyone.

Travelling Salesman [HD]
Travelling Salesman [HD]
DVD
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time !, July 23, 2014
As a math teacher, I wanted to like this film. However, the actors seemed to be reading from cue cards. The writing was on High School level. Production values were...well, there were none. This could have been made more interesting by just interviewing real Mathematicians.

Under the Skin : With Scarlett Johansson Featurette
Under the Skin : With Scarlett Johansson Featurette
DVD
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Movie !, July 20, 2014
The only reason for the one star is because you can watch Scarlett Johansson for an hour and a half. But you have to sit through no real story, no plot, no acting, no direction, some confusing Scottish dialogue, and, ultimately, a waste of time.

The Bridge Season 2 [HD]
The Bridge Season 2 [HD]
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Derived but...what isn't. Great show !, July 11, 2014
Great ! I don't know what others are complaining about. So what if it's derived from a Swedish production. The acting and writing are unique and excellent. Diane Kruger is refreshingly quirky. I've learned more Mexican Spanish than from all of High School.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6