Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for spragsc > Reviews

Browse

spragsc's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

spragsc RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The League Season 1
The League Season 1
DVD
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shenanigans, October 16, 2015
This review is from: The League Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Why did I wait so long to watch this? Oh yeah no commercials and I can binge watch it!

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Case, SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Series Premium Hybrid Protective Bumper Case for Galaxy Note 5 (2015 Release) (Frost/Black)
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case does the job, October 5, 2015
Nice case does the job. Haven't dropped tested the phone (I don't test in production) so I can't rate that. I only wish there was a way to better to protect the corner with the SPen but I noticed all cases leave it vulnerable unless it is completely covered.

Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone - Retail Packaging - Black
Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $39.99
12 used & new from $19.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 5, 2015
Wife stole it so I can only say I liked it while I had it.

Jabra STEALTH Bluetooth Headset - Black (US Version)
Jabra STEALTH Bluetooth Headset - Black (US Version)
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $99.99
12 used & new from $68.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 5, 2015
Works good

Mizuno Men's Wave Creation 17 Running Shoe, Silver/Directoire Blue, 11 D US
Mizuno Men's Wave Creation 17 Running Shoe, Silver/Directoire Blue, 11 D US
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $96.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Version 12 was better but these are great too, October 5, 2015
Version 12 was better but these are great too. They fit as expected. My foot has probably changed slightly because the left feels a little too snug after a couple of hours, the right does not. I blame my foot.

Galaxy Note 5 Screen Protector, JETech® 2-Pack Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just installed one and although the coverage from top to bottom isn't a good as the more expensive, October 5, 2015
Bought these after the $25 variation from COSTCO was installed crooked by the sales person. Lived with that nusience for 2 weeks. Tried to remove it and got dust between it and the screen. Found these gems and ordered them. Just installed one and although the coverage from top to bottom isn't a good as the more expensive, it is installed straight with no bubbles or dust. Really easy to install, looks good, not as "slippery" as the more expensive (I like a little tack it helps the other would allow thumbs and fingers to slide too easy and not pick up the attempted input) and I have a second in case I need it.

Candy Cane Kisses
Candy Cane Kisses
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 14, 2014
This review is from: Candy Cane Kisses (MP3 Music)
Great first song of the upcoming season. Get this before it hits airplay.

Poweradd™ Apollo 7200mAh Solar Panel Charger Portable Charger Power Bank for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 4 3, LG G3, Nexus, HTC One M9, Sony, Nokia, Gopro, GPS and More
2 used & new from $97.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 26, 2014
Used it this weekend when to charge my S4 mid day at camp. Not sure how well the solar works since I plugged it back into the 110 at night. Basically I like the size and the fact that it charges my phone but is not limited to my phone.

TheraPearl Sports Pack, Reusable Hot Cold Therapy Pack
TheraPearl Sports Pack, Reusable Hot Cold Therapy Pack
Price: $5.99
27 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable Ice, June 26, 2014
Good product good size. I wish it held the cold a little longer but it's nice to have in the office when needed after lunch workouts.

Grand Trunk Ultralight Hammock (Forest Green)
Grand Trunk Ultralight Hammock (Forest Green)
Offered by Fusion Apparel
Price: $19.99
19 used & new from $17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Scout Use, June 26, 2014
Bought this for our Cub Master that was leaving so I don't have first hand knowledge of how it hangs. It looked in good quality have heard good things from other Scouters. Will buy my son one probably next year to intro him to hammock camping.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3