Profile for L. Fischer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Fischer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
High Quality Ultra Thin Soft Silicone Keyboard Protector Skin Cover for HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 15-e*** 15t-e*** 15z-e*** 15z-j*** 15-j*** 15z-b*** 15-b*** 15-n*** 15-d*** 15-g*** 15-g*** 15-p*** 15-u*** 15-r*** m6-k*** m6-n*** 17-j*** 17t-j*** 17-e*** 17-f*** m7-j*** series, such as 15-e014nr, 15-j050us, 15z-n200, 15t-n200, 15z-n200, 15-n220us, 15-n230us, 15-n280us, 15-n290nr, 15-d038dx, 15-g019wm, 15-g063nr, 15-g070nr, 15-p030nr, 15-u010dx, 15-u011dx,15-r011dx, 15-r029wm, m6-k125dx, m6-k015dx, m6-k010dx, m6-k022dx, m6-k025dx, m6-n010dx, m6-n012dx, 17-e113dx, 17-j020us, 17-j037cl, 17t-j000, 17-e020us, 17-e171nr, 17-f040us, 17-f010us, 17-f001dx, 17-f004dx, m7-j120dx, m7-j010dx, m7-j020dx (if your "enter" key looks like "7", our skin can't fit) with Retail Packaging (Purple Semi-Transparent)
Offered by CaseBuy
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it said it would do, April 9, 2015
Near-perfect fit, except some of the rounded edges stick out as other users have noted. I have a HP g020dx. No back lighting on this keyboard so not an issue for me. Keeps food out of my keyboard when I have to work through lunch, which is all I wanted it to do. Also nicer touch sensation than the bare keys.

2013 Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Concentrated Room Spray 1.5 Oz

2.0 out of 5 stars WHOOO THAT SMELL, January 7, 2014
I bought this because I've always liked Bath and Body room sprays. Especially since my apartment is nearest the door the smokers hang outside of, and so I'm always having to cover up the smell of their rank-butt smoke coming in. And I like the scent for lotions and shower gels.

But... this one is WAY too strong. It smells like burning. No, really. It smells like electrical equipment burning.

I'd buy the B and B room sprays again. I'd buy this scent as a lotion again.

But this product? Nope nope nope.

100 BCW Current Comic Book Bags and Boards
100 BCW Current Comic Book Bags and Boards
Offered by Gold Standard Hobby
Price: $16.45
11 used & new from $8.90

4.0 out of 5 stars The board are nice, the bags are bit weak, January 7, 2014
I've ripped quite a few bags trying to put thicker items in. They're not very strong along the edges. But I mean, for the price, I can live with losing a few.

Optimus U-33015 1-Gallon Tank Capacity Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifier
Optimus U-33015 1-Gallon Tank Capacity Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifier
Offered by muzzha!
Price: $49.00
19 used & new from $35.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Came missing a part, January 7, 2014
It came missing the on/off knob. Contact the company, in about two weeks they sent a replacement. It works great. It's quiet. It's easy to fill. It holds a lot and it keeps me room hydrated.

But I'm taking off a star because I shouldn't have to have waited two weeks for the part needed to turn it on.

Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Price: $4.19
47 used & new from $3.04

5.0 out of 5 stars My picky cat loves it, January 7, 2014
I have bought my cat many, many, many toys she would not touch. But the second this came out of the packaging, she wanted it. I WOULD mention one reservation: At one point it wrapped around her ribs and I didn't realize it. When I tried to pull it back, it wrapped tight around her ribs and she let out an angry squeak. It has also wrapped around and trapped her paw.

So, she loves it, I'll be keeping it, I would totally buy another one. But be careful when playing that you don't tangle your cat.

MLP Princess Luna - Black Decal for Macbook or Laptop
MLP Princess Luna - Black Decal for Macbook or Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again., December 6, 2013
I really like it! It's pretty good quality. I ordered two: one for my car and one for my laptop. So far, it's been holding up on both just fine. If I had any criticism, it's that the small disconnected parts (the moon on luna's chest, for example) want to stick to the paper backing rather than to the clear part when you are separating the pieces in the application process.

Just be careful when you take the paper backing off and make sure everything stays adhered to the clear plastic in the process and you should be fine. Slow and steady!

But getting the clear part off and having good results is no problem and it looks great.

In fact, someone actually asked me how I got Luna *engraved* on my computer! It's good enough someone thought it was an engraving!

Thirsty Light Original Digital Indoor Plant Moisture Sensor
Thirsty Light Original Digital Indoor Plant Moisture Sensor
Price: $9.03
30 used & new from $1.71

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sensitive enough., December 6, 2013
By the time it triggers that you need to water your plant, the plant is already wilting and looking rather sad. I know it does work because it starts flashing when I take it out of the soil entirely, but it doesn't trip nearly early enough to actually save a plant.

It works because I see it and go "Oh yeah I should water the plant", not because the unit is actually functional.

Maybe it'd be perfect for a cactus.

Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One
Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One
Offered by Innovation Tech
Price: $196.99
14 used & new from $65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Butt to install but works fine after that., December 6, 2013
First, to address the installation problems: if you have a secured connection, don't bother trying to go through the printer's on-board set-up. Just go straight to the installation disk and USB connection. AFTER you have installed it once it works wirelessly like a champ, but trying to set it up from the printer rather than the computer was like pulling teeth.

Second, the printer tends to fall asleep while the drivers are installing. On my computer it took fifteen minutes to install everything; the computer was asleep by the end of this. Before going on to the next step, wake it back up (I pushed the set-up button)

Third, and I found this from other users online: if windows auto-installation starts when you plug it in, let windows finish before you continue with the installation off the CD.

As you can see it took about four tries to get it online, but once it was online, all my of devices could find it pretty easily. Even the ones I didn't install the drivers onto directly.

So far I've only used it to print PDFs for class, but it looks nice and crisp so far. I haven't tried to do any 'photo quality' printing though, just graphs and figures.

Also I wish the paper catcher were longer because it spits the paper all over the floor, but on the other hand, watching my cat go nuts because the printer is shooting things at her is hilarious.

Banpresto Magical Girl Madoka Magica SQ Figure - Mami Tomoe
Banpresto Magical Girl Madoka Magica SQ Figure - Mami Tomoe

5.0 out of 5 stars So much detail for the price. Fabulous., June 24, 2013
How can this figure be so cheap? Her sculpting, her painting, her detail... if you had me guess, I'd call her a 100 dollar figure. She's up there in terms of pretty much EVERYTHING as my much more expensive anime figures. If you are a Mami/Madoka fan, you seriously need this figure. You'll be extremely happy with how much detail you're going to get for the price.

The only con of her at all is that her base is terrible, as other reviewers have noted.

DC Direct Ame-Comi Heroine Series: Supergirl (V.1) Black Suit Variant PVC Figure
6 used & new from $65.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh my, her face!, June 24, 2013
This figure is hilarious. No, seriously. I showed her to my friends once I took her out of the box and the responses ranged from 'WTF' to actual, physical rolling on the ground laughing.

You see, from the angle the photo is taken... she looks fine. Great.

But turn her to any angle... and... they forgot to sculpt her face in 3D. No, really. Her face is 2D stuck onto a 3D body. There is no depth to her head. Absolutely no chin, no jaw, no nothing. Like, if you stuck a piece of paper with an anime face printed on it onto a store mannequin. That's seriously what she looks like in the round. She looks good from exactly one angle, otherwise you just start getting uncanny valley or uncanny laughter from her lack of a skull. I mean, I know anime-style is associated with 2D. But there's no way this girl could actually have a skull in her head. Her head is FLAT.

My friends and I eventually decided they used up all their round sculpting her boobs and didn't have any left for her head.

So, if you never intent to take her out of the box and/or look at her only from one angle... her body and hair sculpting is wicked hot. But her face. Oh man her FACE.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7