Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Sam" RSS Feed (Minnesota, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Jazzy's Quest: Adopted and Amazing!
Jazzy's Quest: Adopted and Amazing!
by Juliet C. Bond
Price: $8.99
34 used & new from $5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was perfect, not only for our family's situation, November 1, 2015
This book was perfect, not only for our family's situation, but also for our daughter's developmental stage. As a chapter book reader and seven-year-old adoptee trying to formulate her self identity, this book meet her needs. Amazingly enough, her half brother was recently born into her birth mom's family with whom we have a very open relationship, so she had a whole lot in common with Jazzy. We hope to hear more from this author!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 1, 2015
The game is functioning well again thanks to these inexpensive batteries!

Kindred
Kindred
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspenseful, August 13, 2015
This review is from: Kindred (Kindle Edition)
Thought provoking, unique look at slavery in the United States.

Stack the Countries
Stack the Countries
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Stack the Countries (App)
Great educational game, addicting and fun! Has worked great on my HTC OneX. My 9-year-old and I enjoy it a lot!

Rhythm Band RB2312 Medium-Density Rubber Mallets 7 3/4" Long, 3/4" Diameter, Wood Handle
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $5.50
6 used & new from $2.69

4.0 out of 5 stars great deal, December 31, 2012
I was very happy with my purchase. I like these mallets better than the plastic ones that came with my bell set. The sound is softer/less harsh. But now I need to replace the originals so all the bell players in my group will sound the same.

The Homeschool Highway: How To Navigate Your Way Without Getting Carsick
The Homeschool Highway: How To Navigate Your Way Without Getting Carsick
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An insider's honest look at homeschooling, December 17, 2012
This book is an entertaining, realistic view of what the homeschooling life is like. For those who are considering it, in the midst of it, or wanting to understand the lives of homeschooling friends and family, I would highly recommend this quick and fun read. It provides food for thought for the struggles common to homeschoolers. It gives advice without giving answers, which is very important in a lifestyle all about individuality and freedom. Thanks, Amy, for sharing your experiences in such an open and honest way!

I'm Adopted!
I'm Adopted!
by Shelley Rotner
Price: $16.95
56 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good general adoption book, April 17, 2012
This review is from: I'm Adopted! (Hardcover)
I recently ran across this book at a conference. I really thought it did a good job explaining adoption. I liked that the book had different children telling the stories of their adoption. This was a good way of stressing that every child has their own story. I didn't purchase the book because I already have the Mister Rogers book, but this has gorgeous, current photos. It would be a nice way to open up an adoption discussion with a young child.

Lego Rock Band - Nintendo Wii
Lego Rock Band - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Media Supplies Outlet
Price: $33.41
113 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit with the whole family, December 30, 2011
This is a lot of fun for kids and adults to play together. Building your characters is a fun way to get started. The levels include super easy which makes the game accessible for younger children than the regular Rock Band. And hard and expert are plenty difficult for grown ups. The music is great. But our favorite part is finding out what the next story line will be on the rock challenges. All in all a great game for the whole family.

USB Microphone for RockBand or Guitar Hero (PS3, Wii, Xbox360)
USB Microphone for RockBand or Guitar Hero (PS3, Wii, Xbox360)
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $11.95
44 used & new from $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought it didn't work..., December 27, 2011
This mic is excellent! We thought it didn't work on our Wii, but we tried it on the computer and it was working. So we plugged it directly into the Wii before powering up and made sure the Wii mote was powered up and it worked perfectly. I'm glad we tried a few things before returning it!

The Magic Labyrinth Board Game
The Magic Labyrinth Board Game
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $28.00
13 used & new from $18.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, September 23, 2011
I discovered this game on sale and decided to take a chance. It sounded intriguing and it definitely is! I was impressed that even our three-year-old quickly learned her way through the maze. It is tempting to try to test the walls, but the rules clearly state this is not allowed. You must move decisively. It was fun for the seven-year-old to design mazes and he learned valuable lessons about construction: what makes a maze more difficult and what can make it impossible! Great for memory and lots of fun. A different game every time! The game is well built to withstand lots of playtime. I want to go back and buy up the rest of the games that were on sale to give as gifts!

Page: 1 | 2