Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for QuestionCharm > Reviews

Browse

QuestionCharm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

QuestionCharm RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
GSI Outdoors 99880 Summit Trail Cribbage Board
GSI Outdoors 99880 Summit Trail Cribbage Board
Price: $35.99
9 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 9, 2016
Beautiful piece!

50 Hikes in Orange County (Explorer's 50 Hikes)
50 Hikes in Orange County (Explorer's 50 Hikes)
by Karin Klein
Price: $13.86
46 used & new from $11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! This book differentiates itself because it a) covers ..., March 6, 2016
Excellent! This book differentiates itself because it a) covers a niche area of California b) it's one of the few hiking books in full color with full color pictures of neat stuff you will encounter on the hikes c) tells the stories of each location so you get to learn local historical trivia about the places you're exploring! d) includes detailed maps e) is organized by coastal hikes, foothills hikes, or mountain hikes so you can pick the right style of hike to match your mood! Makes you actually want to go hiking/exploring and gets you excited to get out there! Gives you interesting hikes to look forward to! Highly recommend!

The Game of Things.. Humor in a Box! 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Wood Book Collection
Offered by Kbmwow
Price: $24.79
20 used & new from $22.96

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 20, 2015
This is a ridiculous price for this item! ($50) You can buy it at any Target for $29.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2016 2:03 PM PST

iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Frame Assembly Full Set LCD Touch Screen Replacement-black by PassionTR
Offered by select us
Price: $29.70
13 used & new from $27.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 7, 2015
Terrible. Broke immediately first time and ordered replacement. That broke too. Wish the company would replace or refund.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PlayStation 4
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PlayStation 4
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $20.43
267 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Red Dead Redemption Military Edition!, September 6, 2015
'nuff said.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, January 3, 2012
I'm so pleased with this product! It's the perfect size, especially for women. I use it every day, including the drink holder on the right arm rest! It's far enough forward so it doesn't interfere with my arm resting on it. The controls are built into the arm which I was a bit apprehensive about at first as other massage chairs have a hand held control connected by wire. I actually like this format better! I'm able to easily reach the controls while reclined and I like the no clutter, simple built-in look. The chair is a soft-ish leather-ish - not rock hard. The chair is able to recline to almost horizontal position which I love. It increases the intensity of the massage and also the electric recline let's me set the recline angle at any angle I want! It has wheels on the back side for easy moving. It also has an outlet built-in for a laptop or reading lamp or whatever you want. The head cushion is adjustable and can be moved forward and backward. Lastly, I am able to get different intensities out of it: soft, medium, and hard. Soft I insert the cushion that came with it. Medium I use "as is." Hard I can get by unzipping the slightly padded chair backing and leaving it turned down to receive the massage. Settings are great too - 4 different styles of massage, different areas to zero in on, and the ability to move the action anywhere you want on the neck/shoulder area, back, and low back. Great product!

Madden NFL 11 - Xbox 360
Madden NFL 11 - Xbox 360
Offered by Rain Gravity
Price: $10.80
320 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Accessible For ALL Levels of Players!, October 14, 2010
I can't believe this game isn't getting better reviews! As a casual gamer, every time I've tried to play Madden in the past I've ended up chucking the controller across the room, cursing, and quitting never to touch it again.

This time they finally got it right. It's a world of difference in accessibility for the non-die hard gamers out there. Yes rookies, newbies, novices, and even medium level players FINALLY have an access point to get in on this game. THANK YOU! I'm a huge football fan and it bugged me how complicated Madden was in the past.

I love the VERSATILITY of this edition - even the hard core gamers can still play their style if they want. They don't have to play the style that the newbies will find enjoyable. You can choose what style you want to play so both hard core gamers and beginners can be satisfied. The turbo option is still there - you can choose whether or not to activate it in the settings. Those of you complaining about the lack of it need to do your research.

The only complaint I have concerns two player mode. Whereas in one player mode I can click through all the "fluff" to get right to the play, in two player I can't click through as quickly.

Overall a great game that is finally fun for the whole family!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Madden NFL 11 - Playstation 3
Madden NFL 11 - Playstation 3
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $6.99
589 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Accessible for ALL level players!, October 10, 2010

The graphics are also visually stunning - crisp and clear. As a visual person, I really, really like how on the plays the game visually shows me where my players will be by drawing different colors lines down their routes. It also shows me which one is A, B, C etc. If you don't want to play with the "training wheels" of gameflow - YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!! Why people complain about something that is optional in the first place is beyond me! If you don't like that feature - don't use it! But for we rookies and novices - and even mid level players - we finally have an entrance point for this game.

One area of improvement concerns the two player gameflow. In one player gameflow I can quickly click through, or fast forward in a sense, through all the fluff parts of the game to get right to the play. In two player mode though it takes much longer and I can't click through the fluff as fast to get to the play itself. Wish it was as fast as in one player mode.

Overall a great game the whole family can enjoy now!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Cole Haan Hand-Stained Pebble Grain Leather Cover for 2nd Generation Kindle,Saddle Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous AND Functional!, March 3, 2009
This K2 cover is GORGEOUS!

- EXTREMELY soft and comfortable leather
- Business card holder on inner flap
- Feels like reading an old book
- Aesthetically beautiful
- Protects the K2 successfully
- K2 held snugly in place by four tight straps, one in each corner
- Straps do not painfully interfere with on/off or volume buttons - unless you're someone with above average finger size perhaps
- Leather arrives on the tight side and may not appear to "completely fit" at first. (we're talking minimal bit of space here) DON'T PANIC - the supple leather WILL easily stretch to fit perfectly within a few days. You have to train it - break it in just like any quality leather product. Once you do that - ahhhhhhh - soooo nice. They do that on purpose because they know good quality leather inevitable stretches with use!

Love this little baby!! Keeps my K2 safe and is simple and classy!

Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, U.S. Wireless)
Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, U.S. Wireless)
3 used & new from $33.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes My Breath Away!, March 3, 2009
The Kindle 2 is fabulous!

Pros:

- It can read to you in a male or female voice at varying speeds - love it when my eyes get tired or I'm just too lazy to do the actual reading
- Crisp, clear, easy to read screen
- No glare when reading at the park or beach!
- Ability to adjust font to various sizes
- Sleek and slim, excellent design
- Soooo comfortable - literally disappears when you read
- Huge conversation piece
- The cost of the device pays for itself almost immediately if you are an avid book reader like I am
- Save money on shipping and book prices
- Instant delivery of books - no waiting
- Textbooks: I'm in a Doctoral program and order my textbooks via kindle
- Ability to highlight and make notes
- Huge battery life - have not charged mine in weeks and I read every day
- Charger is equipped for USB or wall outlet
- PLENTY of storage (and I am a voracious reader)
- Perfect size - not too big, not too small, not too heavy, not too light
- Easy on the eyes - no backlight = no eye strain like you get on computers
- Accepts headphones for Read To Me, MP3, or Audiobooks features or you can play aloud
- Plays MP3s, Audiobooks
- Multiple document support
- Web browser
- Built in Dictionary
- Highly user friendly and intuitive - simple to use
- Free samples to "test drive" a book first
- No unintentional page turns - and the pages turn quickly
- Excellent ergonomics
- It saves your place no matter what book you're reading so when you open it back up you're right where you left off
- Exposure to varied reading content

Controversial Cons:
(Most people I have spoken with do not seem bothered by these - I guess it depends on the user)
- No SD card slot = no expandable memory
- Not able to replace the battery yourself
- No protective cover included
- No back-light (Note: A backlight would cause eyestrain anyway. As it is now, the k2 is just like a book - you need a book-light if you want to read at night.)
- Some people have complained the document support is not extensive enough

Bottomline:

For the average user, this thing WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!!! A beautiful combination of both form and function. Thank you, Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2