Profile for A. Griggs > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Griggs RSS Feed

TCL LE39FHDF3300TA 39-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty (Black)
TCL LE39FHDF3300TA 39-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the TV! Stand Assembly... not so much, August 4, 2012
I will keep this short and sweet. I just got the TV and the picture is AH-MAZING! For the price it almost (note almost) like a name brand LED TV. The only issue I had was the stand assembly... oh dear that process was really something. The screws provided were too big (honestly, they look like either mounting screws or wood screws, eh... whatever), I did try to make sure they were straight before using a screwdriver, but no dice. So thankfully, I found some smaller spare screws around the house, and (check this random bit of hoarding out) some old Ikea washers that I neglected to use and that worked out. (Don't worry, that Ikea thing didn't need those washers anyway...)

Despite having to think of MacGyver's "turn obsolete objects into deadly weapons of escape" background music in my head to find screws and washers around the house to fasten the stand on to the bottom of this TV, the 39-inch set is pretty freaking sweet!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2015 6:00 AM PST

Apricorn SATA Wire Notebook Hard Drive Upgrade Kit with USB 2.0 Connection ASW-USB-25 (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Tool to Upgrade Your Laptop HDD, January 1, 2010
This product is awesome. Just install the software, hook up your new SATA Internal HDD, clone and go. I never thought it would be this easy to upgrade my notebook hard drive and it didn't take that much time at all. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone making an HDD upgrade.