Profile for Nan Spring > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nan Spring "Nan Spring" RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX)

Bingo
Bingo
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute game!, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Bingo (App)
It's cute and fun but it freezes at the end of the game pretty much every time. I have to quit the game and then click back on it to finish it up. I love all the little characters faces they're so sweet! Please fix the end of the game so that it flows properly.

Facebook
Facebook
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars won't load, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Facebook (App)
After the new update it wouldn't install. I took it out and now I can't get it back on my Kindle Fire HDX. What's the deal?

The Obsession of Victoria Gracen
The Obsession of Victoria Gracen
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful tale of God's Love, June 4, 2014
I have read nearly all of Grace Livingston Hill's books, I started with The Witness and then The Tryst. All of her books are glorious stories which tell of how people come to know and love the Lord. I recommend all of them. They make my heart soar and wish that all will come to this decision in such a fashion.

The Almosts
The Almosts
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story, May 1, 2014
This review is from: The Almosts (Kindle Edition)
I just finished reading it and it was so good! I read it all in one sitting. I read her first one, Leaving Green Island and I read it all in one sitting as well. I couldn't put it down. The sequel was just as good as the first book. I hope she writes more like it or maybe even a trilogy? Thank you Em for both books, I cried tears of joy when I finished each one.

Awakened Love: More Love Poems
Awakened Love: More Love Poems
by Kanta Bosniak
Price: $8.99
11 used & new from $4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Lovely, January 27, 2013
Thank you Kanta, for a most lovely book on love. I enjoyed reading all of the poems and also the quotes on love from many different sources. All of the poems were of a spiritual nature but had a bit of playfulness to them that made me smile as I read through them. Overall, the book struck me as geared towards a more serious and deeper relationship. I especially liked one of the lines that said, "like cosmic castaways having a Thurston Howell moment." I look forward to reading more from this wonderful author.

How to Pray Without Talking to God: Moment by Moment, Choice by Choice
How to Pray Without Talking to God: Moment by Moment, Choice by Choice
by Linda Martella-Whitsett
Price: $11.78
93 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Lessons on Prayer, September 11, 2011
I read this book in it's entirety in under 2 hours. I'm a little handicapped in this review because Linda Martella-Whitsett is the "pastor" of the church in which I am a member. I am going to try not to let that "color" my review:

The book was easy to read and in the personal style of Reverend Linda herself, so it was not hard to hear her "voice" throughout the book. I have come a long way in a short time spiritually speaking due to the teachings of Reverend Linda. She does an excellent job in our church and we love her dearly. I would recommend this book if you are confused about prayer and how to do it properly. It seems to be based on the two courses on prayer that she taught us at church. Overall, there are many small lessons scattered throughout the book which are connected to prayer but are really about living an authentic spiritual life and those are the things I hold most dearly and am always needing to know. Reverend Linda did not let me down in that aspect and I learned some things in the book that were important for me to know. This is the kind of teaching that we experience in our church all the time and if you enjoy the book you'll enjoy the author even more. Especially if you can experience her style in person. We are very blessed to have her with us and I have been blessed to receive so much from her on the spiritual plane. You'll enjoy her little "tidbits" about her own life, which she also shares with us from time to time. She's not shy about telling it like it is! All in all, a good read and some fun and seriousness thrown in with it. Read the book and come visit the church. You won't be disappointed.