Profile for Dagoberto Gonzalez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dagoberto Gonzalez "neithan" RSS Feed (Miami, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones (BlackGunmetal)
SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones (BlackGunmetal)
Offered by ProjectorSupercenter!
Price: $34.99
17 used & new from $30.67

5.0 out of 5 stars mid-range priced, superior performance and make., March 28, 2014
I usually avoid buying chinese products because I think that the greed in companies in the US and all over the planet provoke American labor to be unemployed just for the sake of lower prices. BUT this product seems developed and tested and made in China, Guangdong, and I must confess that I am very impressed with these headphones. I own or have owned several pair of headphones from brands including Denon, Bose, Ultimate Ears and I bought these based on reviews to change my old Bose (in ear) which are falling to pieces. The sound of these headphones is great. Maybe is the shape and length of the barrel but they give clear vocals and treebles and algo great bass sound. I have even noticed a feeling of depth in the music. The material seen very sturdy, the make is outstanding and I love the metallic casing, it gives the beautiful appearance of higher end headphones at a good price and the performance is awesome. For a better overall experience they include a nice zippered case and a LOT of silicon tips to fit every ear and taste I think. In summary , these headphones sound like a high end product at a mid-range level price so if you are unsure you may as well give them a try and be really impressed in the end.

INFP: Portrait of a Healer (Portraits of the 16 Personality Types)
INFP: Portrait of a Healer (Portraits of the 16 Personality Types)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars intresting descriptions for personality based on Myers-Briggs type test, March 21, 2014
Interesting description of type, yet it is impossible to pinpoint each individual character. A good guide though, because it gives many details of the main infp's character. Contrast this with your own experiences and you will have a better picture for yourself.

Asia (Geffen 1985)
Asia (Geffen 1985)
22 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars classic and masterful live performance, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Asia (Geffen 1985) (Audio CD)
love it! a classic item from Kitaro in a live performance. If you like Kitaro you will not be disappointed.

Mountain Hardwear Yohan Short Sleeve Shirt, Canteen, Medium
Mountain Hardwear Yohan Short Sleeve Shirt, Canteen, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and comfortable, November 22, 2013
This is a very nice shirt. Fit is true to the sizing they specify and the colors are exactly as shown. The garment is very wearable and very comfortable, it has a nice feel to the cloth and breathes ok whether you want to go for a walk or just work in it.

HP Prime Graphing Calculator
HP Prime Graphing Calculator
Offered by EXCELLENT ELECTRONICS
Price: $94.99
31 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Old RPN users beware., September 27, 2013
In the beginning I was really happy to know a new color screen, touch screen calculator was being developed at HP.
I read whatever I could on the internet, downloaded the emulator to try to understand a bit. Now that I have the real deal in my hand I feel a bit disappointed. The calculator is really beautiful with professional look, the keyboard, while not as good as my older Hewlett Packard calcs, is good enough, precise, smooth and fulfills its purpose. They keys travel just a bit and make a nice click. The screen is the nicest thing I have seen, some features work nice with the fingers even if I miss the softkeys. The colors are nice and there are plenty of options.

My biggest concern and thence the name of this review is the lost RPN functionality. I am an old engineer and HP user, the coolest thing about using an HP was the distinctiveness that gave us the use of that "strange" notation and way to do things. This new HP has been completely redefined and focused on Apps. That may be cool for kids from 14 years and up to calculus 101 but not for me. I fell awestruck when I wrote on the home screen square root of minus 5 and got an error !! (You have to be inside the CAS app to get 2.23606i as an answer). UPDATE1: you just have to check the checkbox next to complex on your home settings to get the right answer as Katie clarified for me. END OF UPDATE1

Yes, the environments have been segmented, and you may use limited RPN ONLY on your home screen. Apps have their own variables (a lot of them predefined), their own stack and to distinguish between them you need to label them to instantiate the correct one.

The compartmentalization of the whole concept really has me thinking this is a calculator for a student and not for a professional, a machine to toy with concepts, graphs, geometry, statistics etc. The language is versatile and lots if not all of the commands are available from the programs. The language reminds me of my old Pascal which I used while learning at the university but with built-in objects that you can call to do things. All in all, if I were a student, I think I will be impressed but as a man used to HP calcs being like my every day companion HP50g (and my older models) I feel disappointed and I will keep waiting for a color touchscreen-superfast-cool looking-modern version of my HP50g. Still, I will keep playing with the calc and post updates because as of today I have been toying for just three days with the Prime.

I would recommend to all those who buy the Prime to have a nice microfiber towel to clean the screen every now and again as using your finger to activate screen menus or scrolling will no doubt leave it with a lot of fingerprints.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2014 6:13 PM PST

HP Pavilion dv6t Select Edition Notebook i5-3210M/ 8GB/ 750GB HDD/Beats Audio/ Midnight-black/Standard Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, elegant and fast, March 7, 2013
This would be my second Pavillion dv series, the first one gave me uncounted hours of hard work and I only had to replace the HDD and battery but it was getting slower and too old for the new programs. I liked this configuration because it has plenty of RAM and a nice metallic case. So far it has worked flawlessly and it feels smooth even if running some demanding applications. I love the fact that I have to carry no more the external keyboard because on this configuration , the keyboard is complete with numeric keypad. I also love the digital print reader which allows me to sign in to applications and log onto the computer with just one pass. I was not expecting a boombox and indeed it is not, but I am also pleased with the beatsaudio sound equipment and the small subwoofer on the underside of the computer, when placed over my hollow wooden desk it sounds really nice. Connectivity options are standard and nice. Also the finishing touches look really nice. I would recommend this notebook for the excellent price and performance. Only thing I would have liked is to have more video memory.

HP 32GB HP v165w USB Flash Drive (P-FD32GHP165-AZ)
HP 32GB HP v165w USB Flash Drive (P-FD32GHP165-AZ)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars small and powerful, March 7, 2013
this gadget is so small that you may risk loosing it. I attached it to a lanyard and it is great to carry at the office and even to keep track of training routines at the gym (In machines equipped with usb port). It is really fast and 32 GB is a nice amount of storage space to carry around. I am considering buying more, even as an emergency recovery disc for my HP notebook. I would recommend it.

AGPtek® Wireless Finger HandHeld Rechargeable USB 2.0 Trackball Mouse
AGPtek® Wireless Finger HandHeld Rechargeable USB 2.0 Trackball Mouse
Offered by BrainyDeal
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $20.99

1.0 out of 5 stars concept ok, but not the product, February 14, 2013
I almost always read the comments and go with good products. Yet this time I decided to ignore comments and give a try to the product, it clearly was a mistake. the concept is great, to have a wireless trackball in hand, but once there it became a worthless piece of junk, cursor appears and then drifts to the lower left corner and that's that ! won't work anymore. The manufacturer must definitely refine this product and stop wasting scarce resources of our planet in things that do not work. I have used logitec trackballs since they hit the market and have nothing but admiration, respect and gratitude for their products, all manufacturers should strive for such good quality.

10" Green Earth Frying Pan, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Price: $29.66
7 used & new from $26.69

5.0 out of 5 stars nice heavy pan, no PTFE!, January 24, 2013
I had bought some Bialetti ceramic pans while living in Italy, but they were not as durable as I thought. When I returned home I had my old teflon pans and I decided to change them for good. After some reviewing at Amazon I decided for the Ozeri 10 inch pan having already used a small kitchen scale of the same brand and being pretty satisfied with it.
The pan is very nice, it has a feel of good construction about it and it is on the heavy side of the scale. Inside bottom has a pattern so you may find some food retained there but not stuck. The green color is really nice and it stands out on any kitchen. The handle seems sturdy and feels nice to the touch. In trying to cook I first used an uneven spray of nice Italian olive oil and the result was some sticking but it easily moved with my turner. For second trial I used and evenly spread coat of the same oil as they say in the instructions and it worked perfectly. They recommend to use vegetable or olive oil and no nonstick sprays. I have used it to cook fish, potatoes, sauteed some vegetables with a little butter and has worked perfectly.
Another positive thing is that you may buy the glass covers for any of the pans. So far I am giving five stars based on its performance and on the fact that people at Ozeri make you feel that they are really standing next to you in case of any problems with the product. AND of course NO teflon on my cooking surface !

CONS. a bit heavy. maybe if you do not like heavy pans you may try the 8 inch one, anyway it is not as heavy as cast iron.

i-BLASON SoftGel 2012 New iPad 3 Case Smart Cover Compatible (3rd The latest Generation iPad HD back cover only) (Green)
Offered by i-BLASON

5.0 out of 5 stars protects and it is out of the way, September 15, 2012
This cover is made from a sturdy material that also feels good at the touch. All access ports are left free so you may connect the docking cables or operate other controls. It protects the back of the iPad in a really good way and there are colors enough to choose from. I might cite a couple of cons, first the left side of the cover is open (because of the way it was designed) so you still have to care a bit if you are not using the smart cover. Personally I hate my iPad being turned off every time I close the cover. Second, if you want to connect speakers or headphones on the audio jack, the cover may get in the way if the plug is too big so you may end getting a bad connection and bad audio output. The pros I will summarize as follows, first and foremost it protects the back of my iPad, second, it allows for free connectivity and operation and third, it is unobtrusive, ubiquitous and it gives me a grip enough to move my iPad confidently at home and even on construction site. (although it will not protect from a hit or fall but that is not its purpose)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3