Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for TiffanyC > Reviews

Browse

TiffanyC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TiffanyC RSS Feed (Nevada, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Rootbound (The Elemental Series Book 5)
Rootbound (The Elemental Series Book 5)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifth installment of the Elemental Series is brilliant!, June 30, 2016
Once again Shannon Mayer delivers. This fifth installment of the Elemental Series is fast-paced and action packed. There are so many twists and turns you may find yourself rereading pages just to make sure you have everything in line. This particular book takes places 25 years later but it does not leave you feeling lost. Larkspur is by far one of my favorite heroines and she continues to grow in this book with many more surprises revealed. There isn't a single negative that I can give the book except for maybe the part where it ended haha! I wanted more as soon as I was done. I'll be over here not so patiently waiting for the next!

Bound (Bound Trilogy Book 1)
Bound (Bound Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved every second of Bound, May 31, 2016
I loved every second of Bound. It was a thrill from beginning to end and I bought the second book in the series two days later. I do recommend if you have the time buying the whole series (all three have been released) and just binge reading it. It was refreshing to see a new take on a magical world and the author Kate Sparkes is amazing at getting you fully connected to the characters. Great read all around!

YAHTZEE® With Buddies
YAHTZEE® With Buddies

4.0 out of 5 stars Tons of fun!, January 7, 2016
This review is from: YAHTZEE® With Buddies (App)
Really enjoyable game! No need to purchase anything although I have a feeling it would help you win more games. The only drawback is how long it takes you to level.

Mage and Minions
Mage and Minions
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ton of fun!!!, October 5, 2015
This review is from: Mage and Minions (App)
So far I love this game! Excellent gameplay and if you don't want to spend money you don't have to but the prices are decent if you do!

Dark Heir: A Jane Yellowrock Novel
Dark Heir: A Jane Yellowrock Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 29, 2015
Unfortunately this has been the worst of the Jane Yellowrock series by far for me. Took me three days to force my way through it and that is a long time for me. I'm a book a day reader. Long, drawn out drivel. Very disappointed with the lack of plot advancement with the EVs too. Gave it two stars for the interesting ending. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next one.....

A Rule of Queens (Book #13 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
A Rule of Queens (Book #13 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed..., May 26, 2014
I have read all books in the series and again I greatly enjoyed this one. I am still ridiculously frustrated with the frequent punctuation errors, misspells and improper sentence structure but have learned to satisfy myself by highlighting every error as I go. If you can get past that as I have forced myself to do this is a great series. There are a couple twists and turns that just seem completely implausible but it is a book and it is Morgans imagination that has created it all. I love that no hero is left behind while each evil doer is eventually given their just deserts. I will continue to read and love the story no matter where it may go.

Lasko 106 My Heat Personal Ceramic Heater, Purple
Lasko 106 My Heat Personal Ceramic Heater, Purple
Price: $17.75
62 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, March 17, 2014
This little heater does the job perfectly. I work in a freezing cold office in a cubicle jungle. I wanted something small that would only heat my space without bothering others around me. It does just that. I had no plastic smell like some reviews suggested and a couple people in my office have already looked into getting one since they can see how well mine works. The purple color helps to give it a little personality which is always nice.

ROCKER-17 Studded Spike Buckle Zipper Detailed Motorcycle Biker Riding Boot,Rocker-17 Taupe* 8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Be aware, March 7, 2014
When you put on these boots the first time they will probably feel really loose but they DO zip up on both sides. If they feel loose try zipping up the side with rhinestones you will notice a difference and tighten the straps if it bugs you. Great fit and awesome color. Love them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2014 9:37 AM PDT

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Free
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Free
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been 5...., December 25, 2013
Really enjoyed the game. Puzzles and HO were not crazy hard and had an okay storyline even if it was left open ended. Would have been a five star but seriously don't call the game free when it's not. Other than that good game.

Reclining Zero Gravity Chair Finish: Brown
Reclining Zero Gravity Chair Finish: Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, December 11, 2013
2 years old now = the powder coating makes the difference = all chairs look just like new - even after bking in the Las Vegas sun for this long!!!!

Page: 1 | 2