Profile for Anita > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anita "the happy reviewer" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Boon Links Bath Appliques
Boon Links Bath Appliques
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them!, May 1, 2014
The colors are very bright, and they stick to side of bath tub or my daughter's body easily at bath time! My daughter loves taking them off her body, or taking them apart.

Clarks Women's Ryla King Pump,Black,6.5 M US
Clarks Women's Ryla King Pump,Black,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but still stylish!, May 1, 2014
I love the new Clarks pump I just got. They look feminine on feet, and yet are still very comfortable! Don't feel like needing any break-in at all. I ordered the black suede one, and it's perfect for wearing to work or going to a casual party.

Sterling Silver Tortoise Hoop Earrings
Sterling Silver Tortoise Hoop Earrings

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed by the poor quality of this product, October 29, 2007
- The silver part has a cheap looking. Both poles have rough surface and I could hardly pull the stopper (sorry don't know if this is the correct name; the removable part that you put behind your ear) off the pole.

- The tortoise part looks like plastic and has a dim cheap looking. I'm still not sure whether it's real tortoise or not. It doesn't have that nice smoothness and luster that good tortoise has.

Also, this product is way bigger than I thought, but that's mistake on my part. I didn't pay much attention to the size.

All in all, I would rather pay double the price to get a nicer product, because I don't feel like wearing these at all. I'm going to return them.

Sterling Silver Peridot, Garnet, Amethyst, Blue Topaz and Citrine Individually Boxed Stud Earring Set
Price: $50.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Look as beautiful as in the pictures, March 3, 2005
This is the first time I ordered jewelry online, and I was prepared to be disappointed, considering you are getting 5 pairs of earings for about $40. Although the earrings looked beautiful in the pictures, I was thinking, well, they may look horrible in real (as many things you buy from online are). But I was totally surprised by how nice and beautiful these earrings are when I received them today. They look exactly like in the picture, and the gems are not small at all ( I was also expecting them to be tiny tiny gems). I especially like the peridot and the amethyst ones. Very nice color and shape. The garnet ones are not as red as I would have liked, but again, considering the price, they are worthy enough.