Profile for Kay B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kay B "Kay B" RSS Feed (Austin, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
This Is My Destiny
This Is My Destiny
24 used & new from $0.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 9, 2014
This review is from: This Is My Destiny (Audio CD)
This is one of my favorite CD's. "This is My Destiny" is such an affirming, biblically based song. Dennis's testimony which is briefly interspersed throughout is encouraging & positive.

Kate Spade Wellesley Small Maeda Leather Satchel Tote Firefly
Kate Spade Wellesley Small Maeda Leather Satchel Tote Firefly

3.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy - disappointed, August 9, 2014
If you can find the handbag as a genuine Kate Spade, you will love it. This seller doesn't seem to have first quality products. The handbag I received appears to be a "knock-off" or a "second". I own the same handbag in black. Lots of differences in detail & finish! I'm keeping it as I removed the tag before carefully examining the interior. So - be ware!

My Utmost for His Highest
My Utmost for His Highest
by Oswald Chambers
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $17.22
64 used & new from $10.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must have, June 30, 2014
I purchased this copy for a precious friend. I've had my own for many years, & for many years it has been the first book along with my Bible that I open in the mornings. I'm partial to the updated version for its increased clarity. Chambers never ceases to inspire & challenge.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 5th)
17 used & new from $69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 14, 2014
I am disappointed with the functionality of this basic Kindle. I should have returned it, but missed the date. It is very BASIC. It works in the light, but don't expect to see anything in dim light! I cannot get used to the lack of the touch screen - really no automation. If you are accustomed to an iPad, you may have the same problems as I.
On a positive note, it is VERY light weight. The screen doesn't seem to be susceptible to scratching. The battery is much longer lasting than iPad. If all you do is read, don't want to make highlights, notations, & don't mind pushing a button to turn a page - this is great. It's just not for me!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2014 10:29 AM PDT

The Auschwitz Escape
The Auschwitz Escape
Price: $8.63

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great & Important book, April 14, 2014
Joel Rosenberg has done it again. This is a gripping story based on real events. I downloaded the book & the audio so I was able to read or listen. For two days, I was caught up in the tragedy & the courage of the victims of the Nazi regime & the Holocaust. The reality of the evil that existed during that era & the inescapable reality of growing anti-semitism globally make this book important as a reminder of what men - both good & evil - are capable of doing.

Foolproofing Your Life: How to Deal Effectively with the Impossible People in Your Life
by Jan Silvious
Price: $7.99
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful godly help, April 1, 2014
Cannot recommend this book too highly. Jan Silvious gives practical, biblical counseling on how to manage relationships with the "difficult" people in our lives. Far too many of us turn to worldly wisdom. I have read all of Jan's books - all are good. However, this one -- THE BEST!

The King's Speech: Road to the Throne
The King's Speech: Road to the Throne
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lived up to the reviews, February 28, 2014
This is a compelling story of perseverance & friendship. I was able to view it on my computer thanks to Amazon Prime.
I highly recommend though I warn parents of inappropriate language.

iPad Air Keyboard Case, New Trent Airbender 3.0 New iPad Air Case Cover with [Detachable] [360° Spin] & Wireless Bluetooth Smart Keyboard for Apple iPad Air /iPad 5 (upgraded version)
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $36.95
19 used & new from $28.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, February 19, 2014
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. We could never get the stand to work in the upright position. Just too difficult. We returned it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2014 1:53 PM PST

White Christmas
White Christmas
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite, February 19, 2014
How could you possibly not love White Christmas? It is a classic that I watch year after year - sometimes in the summer. It's great to have it on my device to be enjoyed anytime.

Duck the Halls: a Robertson Family Christmas
Duck the Halls: a Robertson Family Christmas
Price: $6.96
94 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars They can sing!, February 19, 2014
Loved this! They can sing! If you do not believe me, just sample it. A must purchase for "duck fans"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3