Profile for P. Juncker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Juncker RSS Feed (Toccoa Falls, GA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
DBoys Airsoft Tactical Ergonomic RIS Foregrip Vertical Grip
DBoys Airsoft Tactical Ergonomic RIS Foregrip Vertical Grip
Offered by US-DEALS
Price: $12.25
3 used & new from $12.25

4.0 out of 5 stars good grip., March 18, 2014
This grip isn't the best quality grip you'll find on the market but it will get the job done and it is inexpensive.
works great with any airsoft gun that has a standard rail system.

British Union Jack Embroidered Patch England Flag UK Great Britain Iron-On Emblem
Offered by CypressCollectibles
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great patch, March 18, 2014
I bought this for my friend and he loved it. Good quality although I wouldn't recommend ironing.
I will definitely buy from this seller again. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a cool patch.

Lancer Tactical Airsoft Safety Goggles, Vented, OD Green
Lancer Tactical Airsoft Safety Goggles, Vented, OD Green
Offered by LA WINGS INC
Price: $14.35
7 used & new from $14.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good., March 18, 2014
I needed a good pair of goggles that preferably didn't fog up to much and seeing that these had good reviews I decided to
go with them. These goggles look and feel great, but they fog up a ton making them nearly unusable. This is mainly because the "vents" on the top and bottom are not really vents since they don't allow any air to pass through them and are just for show. Also the lens scratches really easily.
The protection cover is a nice feature and if you are wondering can be removed.

Over all I am disappointed.

Tenergy Universal Smart Charger for NiMH/NiCd Battery Packs (6V - 12V) Perfect for RC or Airsoft Battery Packs --- NEW!
Price: $15.67
23 used & new from $15.45

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth the money., January 23, 2014
I bought this along with a tenergy 9.6v battery and couldn't be happier with it either in quality or in charging speed. This charger can charge a 1600mah battery in about one and a half hours. Over all I am very happy and couldn't have asked for more.

Tenergy 9.6V 1600mAh Butterfly Mini NiMH Battery Pack w/ Mini Tamiya Connector for airsoft guns
Offered by Battery Superstore
Price: $16.90
13 used & new from $14.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery, January 23, 2014
I bought this battery about six months ago for my G&G raider and have had no problems with it. The battery has a long life and provides a very good rate of fire. Over all I am very happy and plan on buying another soon.

Lancer Tactical CA-307G Modular Chest Rig in OD
Lancer Tactical CA-307G Modular Chest Rig in OD
Offered by Airsoft Station
Price: $64.95
4 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great vest., January 5, 2014
This vest looks just as advertised. It is very sturdy and comfortable to wear. The straps are a little bit tricky to adjust, but you only have to do that once. It also has plenty of straps for accessories so if you want to add a pistol holder or extra magazine holders no problem. My only real problem is that you cant put two mags in each pouch like they say in the ad, so you can really only hold 3 mags. Over all I am very pleased with the vest.

I would recommend this to any one who is into airsoft and wants a cool vest.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 6:06 AM PST

G&G Airsoft Combat Machine M4 Raider High-Performance Full Metal Gearbox AEG Rifle w/ Integrated RAS and Crane Stock
Offered by Airsoft Station
Price: $150.00
4 used & new from $150.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great gun., December 31, 2013
In the last few months I have bought two aeg's and had them both die in the first week of my using them, so I decided to pay a few more bucks to get a gun, that would hopefully last more than a week, and I am glad that I did. Most of the external parts are strong polymer or metal. The metal parts being the buffer tube, rear sight, front and rear sling mounts, charging handle, outer barrel and front sight, the trigger, trigger guard, and dust cover. This gun is pretty heavy and very sturdy, so you will find almost no wobble. Battery installation is very easy(note: a battery is not included with the gun), but when the battery is in place you can't access the first two notches in the buffer tube because the wires get in the way. As far as internals go, you can't beat it for the price. With a 9.6v battery the rate of fire is impressive easily getting the 15 bbs a second that some of the reviewers are stating. As for accuracy, I can easily hit a man sized target from 100 feet and probably 7 or 8 out of 10 from 150 feet. The only real problem that I've had is that the magazine isn't working properly, so that most of the time I can only get ten of fifteen bbs out before I have to start winding again. Also the charging handle doesn't work, so you have to manually open the dust cover. Over all great gun for the price.

My Crochet Doll: A Fabulous Crochet Doll Pattern with Over 50 Cute Crochet Doll's Clothes & Accessories
by Isabelle Kessdjian
Price: $16.07
60 used & new from $11.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable book, but..., December 31, 2013
The dolls and accessories in this book are adorable. I finished the doll and have a few comments. As has been said before, read the information on the stitches at the back of the book, as they are labeled differently than the stitches we use in America, for example a dc in the book is really a sc. I have run into this before and it isn't a huge problem but it would be nice if American editors would note it prominently in crochet books.

One of the things that drew me to this book was the dolls hair. She has some really cute hairstyles in this book. Unfortunately the author does not give any instructions on how to recreate those styles when you are making your own doll. In fact she gives very little, next to no instructions on how to attach hair. Also regarding the hair, the scalp is the upper portion of the head and when the hair is finished there is a lot of space at the back of the head that has no hair and it looks bad. I noticed that when the author shows the back of the head of these dolls in the pictures she hides this problem with hats and in one picture the straps of a mask. If I make another one of these dolls (which I probably will) I will have to change the design to allow for hair farther down the back of the head.

Also, as other people have said, the instructions for assembling the doll are pretty bare bones. If this is your first crocheted doll it could be a disappointing project. I can not comment on the clothing as I have not yet made any.

The overall problem with this book is that it is more about cuteness than instruction. If the Author could revise it with more guidance on how to put the projects together and more pictures illustrating that guidance it could be a best seller. As it is now it is better suited as a picture book for little girls than a crochet pattern book.

VISM by NcStar Tactical Vest/Digital Camo Acu ,adjustable small/medium (CTV2916D)
Price: $43.42
39 used & new from $37.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but no good for airsoft, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Tactical Vest tan (Sports)
We were surprised by the overall quality of the vest's construction and adjustability. But the vest we received was not "desert tan" camo (per the description) for item "VISM by NcStar Tactical Vest/Digital Camo Acu (CTV2916D)". Nor was it green camo. It was entirely varying shades of silver/gray. Also the pouches were all much too narrow to hold any standard M4 or AK type of clip for airsoft rifle use.

Lancer Tactical Airsoft Gun M4-A1 Carbine LT-06T Combat Ready 400 Fps - HitGuns Package with MetalTac 3 Point Sling
Offered by AirRattle Inc.
Price: $91.72
6 used & new from $91.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Has room for improvement., September 16, 2013
I've owned multiple different airsoft rifles and pistols, both spring powered and CO2. This is my first AEG, but I spent a few weeks researching these guns and feel like I know the field
pretty well. I had two problems with this particular gun. The first is that the flat battery pack is almost impossible to get into the handguard. I emailed Lancer Tactical customer service about how to put the battery in. They were very helpful and told me to try it sideways (which is different than the way shown in the manual). Even still, it doesn't fit well and the handguard bulges out a little and is not quite closed fully. A nunchuck style battery pack would have fit well, and the company does sell them; but the gun did not come with this.
Once charged and ready, the gun seemed very accurate initially and had great rpm. But within the first 600 or so rounds the selector switch stopped working properly, so that both "semi" and "auto" were shooting in "auto" mode. The gun at this time also began to jam after every 5 or 10 shots. In addition, the gun wasn't quite as sturdy as I would have hoped, the delta ring was REALLY hard to push back to get to the battery, and the back sling mount seemed cheap. I must say, though, that the metal magazine quality was above my expectations.

Hope this was helpful.