Profile for belinda corsey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

belinda corsey RSS Feed

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
23 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so very happy with my new kindle fire, September 24, 2014
I am so very happy with my new kindle fire. It is exactly how the seller described it, it is in great condition, it arrived on time, great product, for a great price.

Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, A must read!!!, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Echoes (Kindle Edition)
Echoes
This is a well put together book of poetry. I loved the cover how the faces seem to echo all over the cover, like your voice echoes. The poetry itself is a mixture of poems, which makes it very interesting. You read one, you can't wait to flip the page and see what's next. I love poetry and I really enjoyed reading Echoes. If you enjoy poetry, I strongly recommend this book. This book is definitely a 5 star book.

Playing Hooky (Paranormal Investigations series Book 1)
Playing Hooky (Paranormal Investigations series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Can't Wait For More!, September 11, 2013
The first thing that attracted me to this book was the cover, which is just beautiful! The great thing about this book is that the story lives up to the beauty of the cover! The main characters are Jason and Emma, and they are so great together. The author leaves you wanting to know what is going to happen in the next book with them. I, for one, can't wait to see what becomes of these two. What's really cool is that we don't even know what Jason is at this point!! This book has a lot of different creatures that Jason and Emma meet along their journey together, and the book flows really well. I strongly recommend this book. This is 5 stars all the way around.