Profile for John D. Foubert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John D. Foubert RSS Feed (Edmond, OK United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Keurig® K-Cup® K60/K65 Special Edition & Signature Brewers
Keurig® K-Cup® K60/K65 Special Edition & Signature Brewers
7 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!, September 1, 2014
I am wildly enthusiastic about my Keurig. The coffee is spectacular! The filter for the water seems to make a difference.

Out of a Far Country: A Gay Son's Journey to God. A Broken Mother's Search for Hope.
by Christopher Yuan
Price: $13.17
78 used & new from $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling Must Read for Men Experiencing Same Sex Attraction, May 17, 2013
I heard Christopher Yuan speak at a conference and heard him tell much of his life story. I also met his mother, a woman who clearly played a pivotal role in his life. Their co-written book is an artful weaving together of their diaries through the low, lower, and redemptive points of Christopher's life. It is a powerful life story that also provides all readers, regardless of their perspective coming into reading the book, with a detailed look into the lived experience of a man struggling with a wide variety of spiritual and sexual identity issues. Christopher Yuan articulates a "Holy Sexuality" -- a concept deserving of thoughtful consideration and dialogue among people in a wide variety of circles and disciplines. After giving my copy of this book to a friend struggling with issues similar to those Christopher experienced, he too found the same path. My guess is that others would as well. Even if this is not the case all the time, Yuan's work is powerful and important and should take its place as an important work in the scholarship of lived experience among those who are attracted to the same sex.

ChargerCity GPS Garmin Nuvi 2xx Windshield Ball & Socket Suction Cup Mount & Bracket Unit Holster Bundle
Offered by S&MO-Ships from China, delivery 7-23 days
Price: $3.86
22 used & new from $0.10

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well, however, wash your windshield before you buy if your old one has "gone bad", March 23, 2013
I purchased this unit because my old one kept falling off my windshield. And it works just fine and I'm surely not unhappy with it. A few months later though, it started falling off my windshield. I realized that after a few months, you need to clean your windshield underneath where you mount the suction cup. It will then work just fine. And you might save yourself purchasing a replacement too.

Clear Crystal Transparent Snap-On Hard Skin Case Cover for Ipod Nano 6th Gen Generation 6g 6 8gb 16gb 32gb by Electromaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, March 13, 2013
Its cheap and it works just fine. I'm not positive that it makes a huge difference protecting the I Pod, but why find out? On the whole, it was well worth the very inexpensive price.

PowerLine 90310 Auto Socket Splitter with USB Power Port
PowerLine 90310 Auto Socket Splitter with USB Power Port
Offered by Galactics
Price: $6.67
22 used & new from $4.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Working well, March 13, 2013
This auto socket splitter is working well. I've had it for a few months now. I like the fact that the extender is collapseable, which enhances its portability -- a nice design feature. It will also pivot 360 degrees, so you can move it around a coffee cup or other obstruction if you have such things nearby. Thus far, it has served me well.

GTMax Durable Soft Rubber Silicone Skin Cover Case for Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation 8GB,16GB - Black
Offered by Imports247
Price: $2.17
7 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This might be worth $1.15 but probably not, October 9, 2012
What I got in the mail from overseas didn't look quite like what is depicted in the picture. It was a very small piece of pliable plastic that is supposed to go around my ipod. I thought it would make a great carrying case for my ipod. It didn't work out that way. The hard plastic case I already have is superior. Don't waste your money on this one. Seriously.

Standard Size White Goose Feather and Goose Down Pillows - Set of 2
Standard Size White Goose Feather and Goose Down Pillows - Set of 2
Offered by BeyondBedding
Price: $30.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great pillow at a great price, this is one (actually two) to buy, October 4, 2012
I am highly particular about pillows. If they aren't feather pillows, I have trouble using them. And cheap feather pillows tend to be flat. So, I was a little hesitant to purchase these pillows, given that the price was low. However, my budget was also low (dang economy), so I took a chance. The chance paid off. The pillows have ample volume yet are soft and pliable. My wife has allergies, so I have to put them into anti-allergen sleeves -- they fit perfectly. I am sleeping better and more comfortably as well. These pillows were money very, very well spent. I'll have them around for many years.

Linking Theory to Practice - Case Studies for Working with College Students
Linking Theory to Practice - Case Studies for Working with College Students
by Frances K. Stage
Price: $37.36
32 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful resource for teaching student affairs courses, September 14, 2012
I have have worked in student affairs for 21 years; 11 years as a full time faculty member. I have found this book to be the most helpful resource I have in my library for case studies that match the complexity of what really happens on today's college campuses with real students. There are other books on the market that offer good, well-thought-out case studies. What distinguishes this volume is its complexity. I use these case studies in advanced graduate seminars where we apply theory to a variety of the cases to bridge theory and practice. I can also see this volume being a helpful training tool for student affairs divisions that wish to use a case study approach for staff development. Having written many books myself, I can tell that a great deal of care went in to pulling this book together. I am very thankful to the authors for this resource. I will be using it for many years to come.

NETGEAR Wireless Router - AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit (R6300)
NETGEAR Wireless Router - AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit (R6300)
Offered by SupplyKick
Price: $129.99
100 used & new from $39.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent router, improved my internet performance tremendously, August 25, 2012
I did extensive research on routers prior to purchasing this one -- including reading the comments posted on this site and many others. If you are anything like me, you might have found it difficult to sort through all of the different opinions about different routers, their strengths and weaknesses. My problem with my former router is that there was no place in my 2700 square foot single story house that I could put it and have internet access throughout the house. With this router, I can, and the access is strong in every part of the house. Problem solved. Thank you NETGEAR. I'm sold!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2012 2:56 PM PST

Compatible TN360 Black Toner Cartridge
Compatible TN360 Black Toner Cartridge
Offered by Sale Genie
Price: $11.50
15 used & new from $5.90

4.0 out of 5 stars A little spotty sometimes but well worth the money, August 25, 2012
This toner is extremely inexpensive, particularly given how long it lasts. At first I wondered if the price on it was incorrect. It is not. You have to buy three to get the free shipping, which I personally find worth it. Those three last me at least a year or more for everyday printing needs in a home office. Occasionally the printing has some spots on it that I wish I didn't see. However, that is the drawback of using a printer that is at the lower end of the market -- in my case a Brother MFC printer -- you get what you pay for, and the printer does fine for everyday, at home printing. For the cost, these toners are an excellent value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5