Profile for Kit McIlvaine (GirlPluggedN) > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kit McIlvaine (GirlPluggedN) RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1883 Tailed Victorian Bodice Pattern
1883 Tailed Victorian Bodice Pattern
Offered by Patterns of Time
Price: $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so clear..., July 9, 2014
This pattern is pretty, but bear in mind it takes 4-5 yards of fabric, lining and interfacing each. Read the directions carefully before shopping!!!! I would also not recommend this as a last minute project.

1875 Parisian Trained Skirt Pattern
1875 Parisian Trained Skirt Pattern
Offered by Patterns of Time
Price: $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sew Lovely!, July 9, 2014
This pattern was a lot easier than I expected to sew and looked lovely over a poofy petticoat. The directions were top notch.

ZaZa Bridal Flower Pattern Fingerless Lace Gloves with Elastic Ruffle Trim 12BL
ZaZa Bridal Flower Pattern Fingerless Lace Gloves with Elastic Ruffle Trim 12BL
Offered by ZAZA MALL
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Skinny gloves, July 9, 2014
The gloves got here quickly, and look nice. But they are definitely not for big boned women. I had to put in a half inch panel of cotton for them to fit properly, and the ribbon will fit a finger with ring of size 8 or smaller.The glove itself has very little stretch. That said- I wore them all evening and they didn't itch or fall down.

Lynk 145950 50-Pair Shoe Rack
Lynk 145950 50-Pair Shoe Rack
Price: Click here to see our price
6 used & new from $31.25

2.0 out of 5 stars It's the leaning tower of shoes-za!, December 11, 2013
I put this together, and it was super easy to assemble. But with the weight of my shoes on it, it leans. I think if I had space for it in a corner or a closet or if I could secure it to the wall, I would feel better, but that kinda defeats the purpose. I guess you get what you pay for.

Waltzmart Grey Travel Carrying Messenger Protective Bag Case For Nintendo Wii Console

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but read the product description, September 7, 2013
So this is a small messenger bag. It's really small and fits the wii and its cords, but not my wireless sensor bar. It's a tight fit, but this seems like a good bag.

Napolex Lilo & Stitch Auto Car Steering Wheel Cover
Napolex Lilo & Stitch Auto Car Steering Wheel Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, September 7, 2013
It's pricey, yes. But it's Stitch! And it is made of leather and has been a saving grace this summer in the heat. Love it so much! So glad I splashed out and bought it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Boots R Broken, September 7, 2013
I don't know who said these were super comfy, but lies! Ok, they are comfy for 4 inch heels. Also, I wore them once for two hours and the pleather started flaking off. Don't bother. So sad, because I was so excited by the design and aesthetic.

Doctor Who Bumper Sticker: TARDIS 'It's Bigger on the Inside'
Doctor Who Bumper Sticker: TARDIS 'It's Bigger on the Inside'
Offered by Nani?Wear
Price: $2.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish there were more items like this., June 13, 2013
What can I say? It's a bumper sticker that looks exactly like it is online. My geek friends have all squeed. This gets funnier the smaller your car is.

Allegra K Lady Press Button Closure Faux Leather Elastic Band Belt 27" Length Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I knew it was coming from China, June 13, 2013
I love this belt. It's wide and super stretchy, but it took forever to get here. Great bargain, but you have to be patient.

Stella Elyse Floral Stitching Fishnet Pantyhose Queen Plus Size (Black)
Stella Elyse Floral Stitching Fishnet Pantyhose Queen Plus Size (Black)
Offered by Fashion MIC
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute! Great fit!, June 13, 2013
I am a big girl. Like size 20, and these fit great! they have a lot of elbow room, but aren't baggy as I've lost weight. I get complemented on them every time I wear them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3