Profile for BUSTY > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BUSTY "4DIVASONLY" RSS Feed (THE SPRINGS)

Planetary Formulas Triphala Internal Cleanser, 16 oz (454 g)
Planetary Formulas Triphala Internal Cleanser, 16 oz (454 g)
Offered by Vitamin Answer
Price: $21.94
6 used & new from $16.09

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, August 26, 2013
I've used this product on and off for the last 10 years for constipation. It is quite bitter but you will get used to the taste over time. I use it daily to keeps the pipes clean and it helps with weight loss. Continuous use will flatten the stomach, for those who live with bloating and gas. I would recommend this product to everyone as its long term use strengthens the total body composition.

Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield
Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield
Offered by FFY Imports Hong Kong shipper
Price: $2.09
14 used & new from $1.08

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, March 21, 2013
when I ordered this item, I believed that the price included a pair but when I received it was a single shield. I have had a bunion problem for many years and have tried many products. I thought that since it was soft that it would protect my bunion and seperate my big toe from the other toes. I didnt really notice a difference in my big toe position when I put on shoes with the shield intact. The product is too soft and does not stay in place whether a shoe is on or not. The material that slides over the big toe moves around and the seperator is not supportive. I tried to return the product but was told that the seller would subtract the return shipping cost from what I paid. I thought that was not fair, so Im stuck with a product that I cannot adequately use. Thanks for nothing.

SF Cable, 12 feet 3.5mm Stereo Male to Two RCA Male Splitter Cable
SF Cable, 12 feet 3.5mm Stereo Male to Two RCA Male Splitter Cable
Offered by Price Busters Co.
Price: $3.40
31 used & new from $1.01

3.0 out of 5 stars used to connect my laptop to tv, February 2, 2013
I've purchased this product in the past but used it to transfer audio from my computer to a monitor. This time I purchased it in advance to use on my laptop to tv but it wasnt needed due to the use of a high grade HDMI cable.

GT 6" Cotton Elastic Bandage with Velcro Closure on both ends, 6 inches wide x (13 to 15 ft. when stretched)
Offered by Golden Touch LLC.
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $5.95

3.0 out of 5 stars served the purposed, February 2, 2013
I purchased these cotton elastic bandages to use in body wraps although I'm inexperienced in this area. It took me on a journey on how to adaquately wrap which is really not easy when done alone. They served the purpose for which I entended but they wear down quickly especially near the velcro edges.

NOW Foods -  Red Clay Powder Moroccan, 6 OZ.
NOW Foods - Red Clay Powder Moroccan, 6 OZ.
Offered by CB Select
Price: $7.72
14 used & new from $3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, February 2, 2013
I used it as a facial to tighten pores and it also treated a blackhead that i had for a very long time. I believed that this bh was a mole but after the facial, I noticed after I accidently squeezed it that it was filled with mucus and it has disappeared.

LELO Gigi Personal Massager, Deep Rose
LELO Gigi Personal Massager, Deep Rose
Price: $69.27
76 used & new from $61.98

2.0 out of 5 stars okay, maybe, March 12, 2012
It didnt provide the the pleasure that I was hoping for. Perhaps the problem is with me, maybe I'm out of touch.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz
Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz
Offered by HAIRSOFLY
Price: $34.64
11 used & new from $29.19

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, September 13, 2011
I expected the custard to create a curl pattern on the hair with the use of a hair brush. It dried out my hair and the only curls that are present is what is natural for my hair since it has a kink and somewhat curly(tight). For the price, I dont think that I got what was promised.

Training Day / Fallen (Double Feature)
Training Day / Fallen (Double Feature)
DVD ~ Various
Price: $9.67
116 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars DENZEL, August 18, 2009
DENZEL IS TYPECAST, WHAT CAN I SAY. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM PERFORM OUTSIDE OF HIS USUAL BAD GUY SCENES/
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2011 11:02 PM PDT

Eve-Olution
Eve-Olution
Offered by ExpressMedia
Price: $4.31
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars RYDE OR DIE CHICK, August 18, 2009
This review is from: Eve-Olution (Audio CD)
THE GIRL IS BAD. WHAT MOMMY TAUGHT HER IS WHAT ALL MOTHERS SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT THEIR DAUGHTERS. MAYBE THEY WOULD NOT SUCCUMB TO DISRESPECT FROM ANY NATIONALITY OF MALES. THANK YOU EVE FOR SHARING YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCES.