Profile for Michael J. Graphix > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael J. Graphix "Dr. geese graphix" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Adventures Of Tintin: Season 1
The Adventures Of Tintin: Season 1
Price: $12.48
56 used & new from $6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharing the magic with another generaion-Part III, March 10, 2014
My wife had a series of VHS tapes of Tintin and we were going to have them converted to DVD, but when we saw this set, we thought better of it. The video and audio quality is excellent and the packaging is a clean design. We are now sharing these cherished stories with our seven-year-old boy.

The Adventures Of Tintin: Season 2
The Adventures Of Tintin: Season 2
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $8.75
77 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharing the magic with another generation-Part II, March 10, 2014

The Adventures Of Tintin: Season 3
The Adventures Of Tintin: Season 3
Price: $15.11
29 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharing the magic with another generation-Part I, March 10, 2014

One Breath
One Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, February 1, 2014
This review is from: One Breath (MP3 Music)
Calvi's music is very theatrical with dense arrangements. This album is much darker than her self-titled first album, but very listenable. It's hard to put a finger on the moods she establishes, but they are solid creations.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my seven-year-old, February 1, 2014
These stickers were of high quality. The printing was excellent: sharp, good colour balance. My seven-year-old loved them and even put one on Mommy's car.

Ritz Royale Collection Solid Kitchen Towel Set, Federal Blue, 2-Piece
Ritz Royale Collection Solid Kitchen Towel Set, Federal Blue, 2-Piece
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbent, February 1, 2014
These towels are plush, a great size for drying your hands or mopping up a countertop. I would definitely order theses again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, December 28, 2013
If you have a child who is a fan of Despicable Me or Despicable Me 2, then these sticker are a must-have gift idea. They are good quality with vibrant colours and well printed.

Despicable Me 2 Minions Standard Stickers 4 Sheets
Despicable Me 2 Minions Standard Stickers 4 Sheets
Offered by starcitybooks1
Price: $6.90
13 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift ideas, December 28, 2013
If you have a child who is a fan of Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2, then these stickers are a must-have. They shipped sooner than expected and the pricing was very fair.

Legends, Icons & Rebels: Music That Changed the World
Legends, Icons & Rebels: Music That Changed the World
by Jim Guerinot
Price: $20.86
79 used & new from $8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have for music lovers, December 28, 2013
I heard about this book on an NPR interview with Robbie Robertson. I had to have it. The layout is very modern, the illustrations inventive, the text informative without getting too scholarly and the two included CDs are a delight to listen to.

Ritz  Fruit Egyptian Flat Kitchen Towel Set, Federal Blue, 3-Piece
Ritz Fruit Egyptian Flat Kitchen Towel Set, Federal Blue, 3-Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kitchen towels, December 28, 2013
I can always count of Ritz for high-quality towels. The patterns are a nice compliment to my kitchen decor, they are absorbent and launder well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4