Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for AC > Reviews

Browse

AC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AC RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FRYE Men's James Crepe OxfordBlack8 M US
FRYE Men's James Crepe OxfordBlack8 M US
Price: $227.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Got it for a great price on Amazon so can't complain, February 16, 2016
This review is from: FRYE Men's James Oxford (Shoes)
Got it for a great price on Amazon so can't complain. The leather is very soft (well, it's supposed to), and time will tell how they break in. These ARE very comfortable however.

Fit & Fresh Jaxx Powder Container Pack
Fit & Fresh Jaxx Powder Container Pack
Offered by HealthDesigns
Price: $5.91
43 used & new from $3.34

4.0 out of 5 stars The container itself is tiny. You also cannot separate ..., February 16, 2016
The container itself is tiny. You also cannot separate the top part from the bottom part. I was hoping I could place powder in the smaller compartment and then dump it into water I had previously poured into the larger compartment. Or, I was hoping you could at least use it as a shaker and put water into a scoop of whey in the post-compartment (this is almost a little small for this). Well, I guess my mistake...

Dockers Men's Signature Khaki Slim Tapered Pant, Steelhead, 32 29
Dockers Men's Signature Khaki Slim Tapered Pant, Steelhead, 32 29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit. Seems that people are going "slimmer" these ..., February 16, 2016
Great fit. Seems that people are going "slimmer" these days and this fits the bill without being too "slim." I used to love the D2 fit, but now even those seem "baggy."

Kirkland Signature Maximum Strength Acid Controller, Famotidine Tablets USP, 20 mg, 85-Count (Pack of 2)
Offered by Geekzany
Price: $9.97
19 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 16, 2016
Good price and fast delivery, what more can you want?

Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - Premium Humidifying Unit with Whisper-quiet Operation, Automatic Shut-off, and Night Light Function
Offered by SKUniverse
Price: $49.99
16 used & new from $29.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice nifty little humidifier, February 16, 2016
I purchased the Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier recently and love it. I've used it for about 2 weeks now. The power button is very cool, and I like that you don't even have to physically touch it. The night light is relaxing and not too bright. It lasts through the night on the "high setting" and seems to make a difference. I have not yet had to clean the device so can't comment on that. I do wish it were larger and would vaporize water quicker, but this would work fine for smaller bedrooms.

LG G3 Case, Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for LG G3 (All Carriers) - Retail Packaging
Offered by langton_distribution_

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the case, February 24, 2015
Like the case, but my one complaint is the glossy bezel front makes it appear cheap. The glossiness shows some waviness since it reflects light. If it were MATTE, I'd give it a 5/5, and it'll be a daily case.

Protection is otherwise fine and I feel safe enough with it. It also adds enough grip.

Blackberry Folding Blade Charger for Playbook (Black)
Blackberry Folding Blade Charger for Playbook (Black)
Offered by AccKey
Price: $15.77
12 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars good to go, February 24, 2015
Works perfectly and is "smaller" than my stock charger. I use it for my LG G3 btw - just check the voltage and amperes and if it's the same, good to go!

Titanfall [Online Game Code]
Titanfall [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing game, and I cannot recommend it highly enough, February 24, 2015
This is an amazing game, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. A no brainer when it is $15 or under.

I've been playing in the past few months and it is addicting. From the fast-paced vertical gameplay, to the perfect blend of titan-pilot interplay, and the leveling up and new scopes/mods to unlock, it has kept me hooked. I can't imagine going back to just "running" on the ground as with other FPS shooters.

Zebra F-701 Stainless Steel Ballpoint Retractable Pen, Black Ink, Fine Point, 1 Each (29411)
Price: $4.99
106 used & new from $3.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pen. Great price here on Amazon ($6-7), July 22, 2014
Nice pen. Great price here on Amazon ($6-7). The ink, however, doesn't flow completely well all the time - and this is very frustrating. I am very heavy handed though and need to press through carbon copies at work, so this may be contributing to that problem. I purchased 1.0 (bold) refills here in Amazon and this should help that problem, at the expense of using more ink - we shall see.

AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub
AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub
Price: $6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
Works great, as expected. I've purchased several AmazonBasics accessories and each one has worked flawlessly at an amazing price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5