Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for lauryn d > Reviews

Browse

lauryn d's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lauryn d RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
DPFTAHEXM2AM Trane® Aftermarket Replacement Filter
DPFTAHEXM2AM Trane® Aftermarket Replacement Filter

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT an Oem nor acceptable substitute for the ..., July 18, 2015
This is NOT an Oem nor acceptable substitute for the filter. Apparently Sears cares nothing about honesty & quality. Had I not been in the position where I had to install SOMETHING, I would have returned these. They don't even have the correct number of folds to fit properly in the bracket. Buyer beware!!!

Hannibal Season 2
Hannibal Season 2
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Creepiness to a Whole New Level, July 5, 2015
This review is from: Hannibal Season 2 (Amazon Video)
I love this show. It's so twisted, but the characters are so convincing in their roles unlike the unimpressive and laughable horror out there that is crude for crudeness sake, but nothing really convincing about it. This Hannibal takes creepy to a level completely unlike Anthony Hopkins, which speaks for itself! It's difficult for adults to find good chillers anymore, but Hannibal delivers.

Simply Bamboo Portable Folding Laptop Computer/Notebook/Tablet Desk, Table & Serving Tray, Limit One per Order
Price: $38.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Consider this a DIY Project, March 18, 2015
Quality of the materials seems to be a 5, but it is POORLY assembled and you expend a lot of effort fighting with it as it can't be touched without falling apart. If you're healthy and into DIY projects, it's great. If you're disabled and have issues with pain, not so much:( I wish they would send a completely manufactured one to me, but I'm too ill and can't afford to expend energy arguing with businesses then even if I win the battle, have to arrange to return the other item and can't afford to lose more money with returned postage.It really is nice, I just wanted to let people know what they're in for.

Truform 1912, Diabetic Compression Socks, 8-15 mmHg, Crew Length, Cushion Foot, White, X-Small
Offered by CompressionStockings+
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Socks, but no real compression., September 9, 2014
The socks are nice and comfortable, but I don't understand how these can be considered Compression Socks, which is why I rated these as just okay. If I purchased these as just ordinary socks, I would rate them higher, but I purchased them solely for the compression feature.

Tribest Yolife YL-210 Yogurt Maker
Tribest Yolife YL-210 Yogurt Maker
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $25.29
22 used & new from $16.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Design, but Excessive heat., November 3, 2013
The temperature got too high. It should be between 100 - 110. It got up to 120. I exchanged it and the replacement did the same. This is really too bad because the design is so nice and I really had hoped this yogurt maker would work out.

Rest-n-Roll STND-1 Deluxe Multipurpose Carrying Cart With Built-in Seat
Rest-n-Roll STND-1 Deluxe Multipurpose Carrying Cart With Built-in Seat
Offered by HydraSale
Price: $59.95
2 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems Very Nice, October 16, 2013
I just received this item, but haven't had an opportunity to use it yet, but it looks like a really nice design and it's well made. I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I get a chance to use it. Hopefully I can update the review if I have more to add after using it.

LUNA BAR - Gluten Free Bar - Nutz Over Chocolate - (1.69 oz, 15 Count)
LUNA BAR - Gluten Free Bar - Nutz Over Chocolate - (1.69 oz, 15 Count)
Price: $14.73
19 used & new from $14.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These!, September 23, 2013
I love these. They are so good. I think of them in terms of being more like a healthy candybar.

Filtrete Micro Allergen Defense Filter, MPR 1000, 17.5 x 23.5 x 1-Inches, 6-Pack
Price: $59.91
3 used & new from $59.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Whew, they fit!, May 20, 2011
I don't even know how well and if these work, but I was finally able to find filters that fit! It's the HVAC company who has me upset that I have to look so hard to find such a non-standard size filter.

Vita-Gravy Salmon Cat, 8 oz.
Vita-Gravy Salmon Cat, 8 oz.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kitty isn't pleased, May 20, 2011
I was really hoping this would work, as I have a very old kitty who doesn't eat enough, but he wouldn't touch this stuff. If anyone knows of a vitamin gravy that cats LOVE, I'd really like to know about it. I feel bad giving something a poor review, but it's not coming from me, it's coming from my cat. If it helps take the sting off, my possum likes it...but he can only have very tiny amounts due to their strict dietary requirements. I'll give it 3 stars since the possum was interested.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, May 7, 2011
I was looking for a stylus to use with my Motorola Xoom with a smaller tip and longer body than the Griffin that I got at the time I made my purchase. The Griffin works fine, but the tip is just too large and the pen, even for my small hands, is just too short. I'm so much happier with the AYL and have had no problems. I like to use the write programs, e.g. Maplepaint, and this works very well with it! No more crumpled notes in my purse! I just got everything down on the Xoom with my new stylus! I'm very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2