Profile for Benito B. Maray > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Benito B. Maray "Oooommmm" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, NYC)

Auld Lang Syne (The traditional version)
Auld Lang Syne (The traditional version)

5.0 out of 5 stars It takes you. . ., June 9, 2013
Back to a time of passion, of togetherness, of brotherhood.

Very classic, and it gives you satisfaction. I'd put this up at the party's end.

Zumbando Al Son - Salsa
Zumbando Al Son - Salsa

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it!, June 9, 2013
I do have the hots for Latin music, and this track takes the cake.

With all the percussion, it's more like a prayer and a dance.

Party Ya'll
Party Ya'll

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Dance-able!, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Party Ya'll (MP3 Music)
I fell in love with the track with a first listen.

It's like you are at the party there and then.

ASUS A53U-EH11 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Mocha)
ASUS A53U-EH11 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Mocha)
2 used & new from $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bestest!, November 26, 2011
This is my first first-hand notebook acquisition. Hereunder are my comments:

1. Appearance. Very stylish. I like it very much to the point of wiping it every so often with a little Florida water.

2. Performance: Very fast processing of data. Uploading documents is a breeze. Windows 7 is just right, and updated to the minute. There is no clutter; everything is very well organized.

3. Software. The built-in softwares are good. But I had to deactivate the games bundle as I am not into it.

Overall, FIVE STARS for me. Thank you, ASUS! You have given me faith in the P.C.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2011 2:47 PM PST

Your Immortal Body of Light
Your Immortal Body of Light
by Mitchell E. Gibson
Price: $11.41
54 used & new from $4.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared for a paradigm shift!, March 23, 2010
There are only two limitations that I can think of re "Your Immortal Body of Light" by Dr. Mitchell Gibson. One is the few typos and grammatical lapses, and two, the book is not long enough to really quench your thirst for a new paradigm--because dealing with the Fifth Dimension is indeed a new paradigm.

Dr. Gibson's success with astral travel and his life-changing relationship with a benevolent spirit or deity (an aspect of Thoth) came out of his life-long practice of and devotion to Transcendental Meditation. Back in the 80's, I was leery of this movement by the Maharishis, and I regarded it as quack. But I should give it to Dr. Gibson for giving TM a go and reaping the incredible reward of enlightenment. And his experiences, as awesome as they are, he has gifted to the world at large.

The reference to the "garbage" part of the human DNA as dictating man's next evolution is indeed an eye-opener. I wish there were more detailed researches that Dr. Gibson explained. Be that as it may, with the advent of 2012 as a defining moment in time, according to the Mayans, this book is highly recommended for those seeking the light.

Fight For Love
Fight For Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there a million-star rating?, May 4, 2009
This review is from: Fight For Love (MP3 Music)
If there is, then this is ONE MILLION STARS. Elliott Yamin's artistry belongs to the gods. PERIOD. I rest my case. Just take a listen, okay?