Profile for Shannon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shannon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Thoughtless
Thoughtless
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AH! So, so good!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Thoughtless (Kindle Edition)
I don't know why I wanted so long to read this book, but I am so glad that I finally did read it! I devoured this book in one sitting. All I can say is read it, love it, and then you'll want more. All I've heard about this book is rave reviews and now I know why.

FALLEN CREST PUBLIC (Fallen Crest Series Book 3)
FALLEN CREST PUBLIC (Fallen Crest Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars As addicting as ever, May 19, 2014
This series is like crack. It's addicting and I can never get enough. Even after I finish the book I want the next one right away because I just never want to stop reading about Sam, Logan, Mason and the rest of the crew. If you like this series you know without a doubt that you're going to like this book, because the story just keeps getting more and more interesting.

The Keatyn Chronicles: Hate Me: Book Five.
The Keatyn Chronicles: Hate Me: Book Five.
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What an ending!, May 19, 2014
I'm an avid Keatyn Chronicles fan. It's no surprise that I loved this book just as much as the others. The cliff hanger at the end is to die for! If you're a fan of the series you already know it's a must read. If you're just coming across this book you need to start from the beginning. Don't worry you'll catch up quick. These books are addicting and filled with all the fun drama that we loved about high school with the added tension of trying to get rid of your crazy stalker.

What's Left of Me
What's Left of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Story of love conquering tragedy, May 19, 2014
This review is from: What's Left of Me (Kindle Edition)
I had a feeling I was going to cry while reading this book. I mean just reading the synopsis you can tell it's going to have sad moments. What I didn't expect was a love story so pure to distract me from the tragedy. I also didn't expect to bawl my eyes out - multiple times! I am definitely looking forward to other books that Amanda Maxlyn is going to release. This was her debut novel and it sucked me in and made me a fan of her writing.

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked right from the beginning, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved Archer's Voice! It's a very unique love story that had me right from the start. Everyone I knew was reading it and I'm so glad I hopped on the train. I could not put this book down and now I can recommend it to everyone I know as well!

Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 3)
Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Runaway Train Hit, May 19, 2014
I've loved all of the Runaway Train guys and it seems that with each book in this series I love the next guy even more. I don't know how Katie does it, but yet again I love Rhys the most..for now. ;) Rhys & Allison's love story is very unique and different from the other Runaway Train love stories. This story is more forbidden love because Allison is Jake's younger sister. Jake is also the lead singer of Runaway Train, Rhy's bandmade and practically his brother.
I loved how the story started with just Rhys & Allison in Savannah and then jumps to present day with everyone on tour. It was great to see the how their relationship built and how they fought against their feelings along the way.
This is another hit in the Runaway Train series and it BEGS to be read! You don't want to make Rhys beg now, do you? ;)Well, even if you do you still need to read this one ASAP.

by Colleen Hoover
Price: $11.96
65 used & new from $5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, simply beautiful, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Maybe Someday (Paperback)
This novel is like nothing I’ve ever experienced. The combination of a novel with original music to go with the scenes was so creative and the outcome was something I won’t forget. It enhanced the emotions of the story and brought it to life. It’s a part of the book that can become a part of your life, too.

This novel centers on Sydney and Ridge. Sydney hits a rough patch in life and Ridge gives her a place to stay in exchange for the song lyrics she writes for his music. A beautiful friendship and musical relationship is born. Ridge is unlike any male character I’ve ever read about. He’s different and you soon find out what makes him so different shortly after the novel begins.

Making music with someone can be complicated but Sydney and Ridge completely understand each other and really vibe off one another. They’re musically attracted to each other, but those feelings run deeper. That’s a problem because Ridge has a very serious girlfriend. They’re both mature adults, though, and find a way to continue their friendship and still make music.

How do you stop your feelings for someone when you need those feelings to write a song? You can’t and that’s the problem Sydney and Ridge run into. They’re feelings for each other are in their song writing and that’s something that can’t be ignore no matter how hard they try.

I literally could not put this book down. My legs went numb because I sat so long in one spot without moving. This is a book that I think anybody could relate to. We’ve all had those feelings for someone we know we shouldn’t, but what do you do when you just can’t fight them anymore? Maybe Someday is a beautiful story with even more beautiful characters. Colleen Hoover continues to amaze me with the original stories she comes up and the characters that you can’t help but fall in love with. Even her supporting characters are so interweaved in the story that you feel like you know them just as well as Sydney and Ridge. I highly recommend you read this and you HAVE to listen to the songs as they appear in the story. It’s a must. The music adds that perfect addition to the story and involves more of your senses making the story feel that much more real.

Price: $7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you want to listen again and again, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Maybe Someday (MP3 Music)
This album is so good! Griffin's voice is like sweet milk chocolate, you can't just have one piece! You end up eating the whole box and then going out and buying another box because you're now addicted. This has been on repeat since i bought it. Amazing, definitely recommend!

Losing Hope: A Novel
Losing Hope: A Novel
by Colleen Hoover
Price: $8.88
72 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to a story we already love, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Losing Hope: A Novel (Paperback)
I loved this almost as much as I loved Hopeless. It was really neat to see inside Holder's head and know where he was at with each scene. I liked knowing what he was thinking and how he even got to where we met him in Hopeless. It's a great companion novel and I recommend it to anyone that has read Hopeless. I think it puts a nice finishing touch to an already outstanding story.

Reason To Breathe (The Breathing Series, #1)
Reason To Breathe (The Breathing Series, #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., January 12, 2014
This book was amazing. I honestly don't know how to review it other than to say READ IT! It's a tragic story that constantly had my on the edge of my seat, cringing, and saying, "No, please, no." I fell in love with the main characters and their personalities. They are so strong and dealing with things that teenagers shouldn't have to deal with. Read it. Love it. Live it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10