Profile for SL > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SL "S. Leighton" RSS Feed (USA)

(6 Pack) The Amazing MagicFiber® - Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For Screens, Lenses, Glasses, iPad, Galaxy Tab, Sony, Nexus, Chromo, Surface Tablet, iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG Cell Phone, Laptop, LCD TV Screens and Any Other Delicate Surface (5 Black, 1 Grey)
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price!, May 15, 2012
These are a great size, not too small, actually bigger than I expected. They're great for my husband's big hands! I bought a bunch because the kids always steal mine for their iPod Touches and they clean very well. And for this great price, now I can leave them wherever I need them to clean my iPhone, my iPad, even my eyeglasses. Love this product, and they arrived fast too!

Food, Inc.
Food, Inc.
DVD ~ Eric Schlosser
Offered by Paradise Falls DVD
Price: $9.19
82 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic, September 17, 2010
This review is from: Food, Inc. (DVD)
If you haven't already caught on to the corn-conspiracy - this DVD will enlighten you. For your sake, for the sake of the planet, for the sake of your children - for the sake of humanity - buy local, buy organic, buy grass-fed meat if you eat it - and campaign for GMO labeling and boycott companies like Monsanto (the Hitler of corporations, if you ask me).

Wake up. Unplug from the Matrix. If you want to take the right pill, this is the one to swallow!

Shirataki Noodles (Pack of 5)
Shirataki Noodles (Pack of 5)
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $22.93
5 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as naysayers make them sound, September 17, 2010
These are NOT replacement noodles, let me just say that first and foremost. Not that great as an Italian pasta substitute. However, if you like thai food and are used to the texture of rice noodles, for example, these won't be a disappointment. Just follow the instructions already listed here - rinse them THOROUGHLY (3-5 minutes) before you cook them. They really do absorb the flavor of whatever you cook, so if you're making a cold teriyaki sort of salad for example, leave them in the fridge overnight. I find they're better the 2nd day!

Little Mommy (Little Golden Book)
Little Mommy (Little Golden Book)
by Sharon Kane
Price: $3.62
130 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Favorite, September 17, 2010
This was my favorite book when I was a little girl - I still have my original copy but it's a little beat up, to say the least! I was so glad to find this still in print, so I could keep a copy for my daughter (and hopefully my granddaughters). Feminism be damned - this book is just the best! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2013 6:37 PM PST