Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Reader" RSS Feed (Europe)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I... I just can't, June 22, 2015
I wish I would have enjoyed the whole book as I have the last few pages. It's disappointing that 99.99% of the book is just recycled stuff... Sigh

Valentine: An On Dublin Street Novella
Valentine: An On Dublin Street Novella
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars More of the same watered down romantic yada yada yada, February 28, 2015
Maybe it's me... I really liked Samantha's three two books of this series but after that it went downhill. It feels like she's writing because she has to, not because she wants to or feels that fire inside to let her passionate story out. Sam, get back to basics, baby. You are so much better than this commercial waste. Luv ya!!

Mean Streak
Mean Streak
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Started amazingly, finidhed meh, November 29, 2014
This review is from: Mean Streak (Kindle Edition)
If I could I'd give it 3 1/2. I simply loved the book till 85% of the way into. The end seems forced and unrealistic.

Making Faces
Making Faces
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good job!, October 26, 2014
This review is from: Making Faces (Kindle Edition)
The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because the flashbacks could be a bit too long. Actually, the book at times felt a but too reflective and lacking in dialogue. But the story more than makes up for any of it. Good job!

The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire Book 1)
The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire Book 1)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 26, 2014
It's very entertaining and the pace is perfect. There was never a dull moment.

Tempt My Heart: A Brittan McKenna Story
Tempt My Heart: A Brittan McKenna Story

2.0 out of 5 stars It felt like I was reading a broken record with little imagination, October 13, 2014
Amateur, amateur, amateur. Goodness, why did I even bother? Danielle Jamie's Tempt My Heart is very, very, very mediocre. It felt like I was reading a broken record with little imagination...

Echoes of Scotland Street: An On Dublin Street Novel
Echoes of Scotland Street: An On Dublin Street Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED her "On Dublin Street" and "Down London Road" but ..., October 13, 2014
Goodness, can Samantha Young stop writing the same story over and over again? I LOVED her "On Dublin Street" and "Down London Road" but things unraveled thereafter. It feels like she has been under pressure from her publisher to pop out books every other month and we end up reading premature and mediocre narratives. She definitely has the potential, which is why I kept buying her books in hopes that the previous had just been a mishap... it's been now a series of 4 or 5 mishaps... Frustrating. I don't think I am going to buy any more books from this author but I say this with a tear on my eye... I really wanted to keep buying her books...

Broken Harbor (Dublin Murder Squad, Book 4)
Broken Harbor (Dublin Murder Squad, Book 4)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An Unexpected Treat, October 13, 2014
I unexpectedly ended up quite enjoying this book, which was my first of her series (I know that I started off sequence but I also knew that her Dublin Murder Squad was composed of stand-alone books). I say unexpectedly because, at first, the narrative seemed a little to philosophical and poetic for a suspense novel. However, soon the flow picked up and I ended up appreciating Tana French's ability to draw a thorough psychological map of the characters, while keeping the plot interesting, unfolding at the right cadence.I am definitely buying the other

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)
The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, July 6, 2014
Robert Galbraith did it again. I am dying for the next one already! It's such a clever, funny and, yes, at times emotional narrative. Like its predecessor, The Silkworm was never boring and, yet, it managed to weave into the hyper active cadence of the writing a sense of the true human condition of all of the characters. Simply brilliant, again!

Room For You (Cranberry Inn Book 1)
Room For You (Cranberry Inn Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, May 8, 2014
This book, along with "Room for More" were entertaining but so girly girly... It's just a little sickening how these books are all pretty much slightly different versions of the same theme... but, hey, I still give it three stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8