Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Martz > Reviews

Browse

Martz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Martz RSS Feed

Fibre-Metal by Honeywell Piperliner Welding Helmet -  Fiberglass, White, 2" x 4" Shade 10, Rubber Headband (110PWE)
Fibre-Metal by Honeywell Piperliner Welding Helmet - Fiberglass, White, 2" x 4" Shade 10, Rubber Headband (110PWE)
Price: $55.00
25 used & new from $50.85

5.0 out of 5 stars great hood, January 10, 2015
I got this hood for when I stickweld. The shape really helps deflect smoke and sparks away from my face. Its very lightweight and super easy to flip down. I love the size of it also. I really don't mind the rubber band style head gear. As long as your'e not taking it on and off every minute, it should be fine. Like another reviewer said, it has the cool old school look. The paint did look and smell fresh upon opening the box when I got it. But its going to get dirty and nasty anyway so I don't mind. It became my favorite hood.

North 906GY Tigerhood Classic Welding Helmets - thermoplastic welding helmet gray tigerhood
Price: $40.83
15 used & new from $40.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tigerhood, October 18, 2013
I mainly bought this for grinding. My auto darkening helmet did not have a grinding mode. It feels comfortable. It has the adjustable ratchet head band. I do like the style and shape. I have a flux core welder and The shape of the bottom really helps keep fumes out. My moldex filter masks also fit well under it. Its inconvenient having to take it off to put on my other helmet that I weld with so I plan on purchasing an auto darkening lens for this. Oh yea and I also received it on time too.

Moldex 2310 N99 Premium Particulate Respirator with Valve and Handy Straps, Box of 10
Offered by Safety72
Price: $26.99
15 used & new from $26.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked good, September 10, 2013
I used them for the first time today. I used it for grinding and welding. Even though I did not use them correctly by having thick facial hair, it still worked pretty good. The valve helps out a lot. I used some P95's without a valve from a different brand and I had a difficult time breathing. I have a large head, weigh 190 and I am 5'11". I also have a big nose and it fit well. It felt very comfortable. The bands are rubber also. It also did not get in the way of my helmet. I forgot I was wearing it. I highly recommend wearing some type of breathing filter for welding and grinding. You want to keep those toxic fumes out of your body.

New Matte Black Wayfarer Sunglasses Dark Lens Retro 80s Vintage Fashion Shades
New Matte Black Wayfarer Sunglasses Dark Lens Retro 80s Vintage Fashion Shades
Offered by Xinmin HUASHI glasses Ltd.
Price: $5.50
6 used & new from $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 3, 2012
One good thing about this item is that I received it pretty fast. They were in good condition when I took them out the package. When I tried them on, they sit crooked. Maybe its just a factory defect.

Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Dark Lens Black Frame
Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Dark Lens Black Frame
Offered by palebluedot
Price: $4.99
11 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, April 14, 2012
I was expecting some really crappy glasses but these totally wowed me. They look just like the rays. The plastic doesnt really feel too cheap either. Great glasses for the price! I would buy these again if my pair ever break. They also came in earlier than I expected.