Profile for Martz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Martz RSS Feed

North 906GY Tigerhood Classic Welding Helmets - thermoplastic welding helmet gray tigerhood
Offered by Corydor
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tigerhood, October 18, 2013
I mainly bought this for grinding. My auto darkening helmet did not have a grinding mode. It feels comfortable. It has the adjustable ratchet head band. I do like the style and shape. I have a flux core welder and The shape of the bottom really helps keep fumes out. My moldex filter masks also fit well under it. Its inconvenient having to take it off to put on my other helmet that I weld with so I plan on purchasing an auto darkening lens for this. Oh yea and I also received it on time too.

Moldex 2310 N99 Premium Particulate Respirator with Valve and Handy Straps, Box of 10
Offered by Safety Supply City
Price: $34.50
10 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked good, September 10, 2013
I used them for the first time today. I used it for grinding and welding. Even though I did not use them correctly by having thick facial hair, it still worked pretty good. The valve helps out a lot. I used some P95's without a valve from a different brand and I had a difficult time breathing. I have a large head, weigh 190 and I am 5'11". I also have a big nose and it fit well. It felt very comfortable. The bands are rubber also. It also did not get in the way of my helmet. I forgot I was wearing it. I highly recommend wearing some type of breathing filter for welding and grinding. You want to keep those toxic fumes out of your body.

New Matte Soft Touch Black Wayfarer Sunglasses Dark Lens Retro 80s Vintage Fashion Shades
Offered by FINEJO
Price: $5.00
11 used & new from $2.03

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 3, 2012
One good thing about this item is that I received it pretty fast. They were in good condition when I took them out the package. When I tried them on, they sit crooked. Maybe its just a factory defect.

Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Dark Lens Black Frame
Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Dark Lens Black Frame
Offered by FashionMall
Price: $2.97
14 used & new from $0.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, April 14, 2012
I was expecting some really crappy glasses but these totally wowed me. They look just like the rays. The plastic doesnt really feel too cheap either. Great glasses for the price! I would buy these again if my pair ever break. They also came in earlier than I expected.