Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for readalotta > Reviews

Browse

readalotta's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

readalotta RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Lost in My Mind: Recovering From Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) (Reflections of America)
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good job!, April 14, 2015
My husband was hit by a DWI driver and suffered a moderate TBI. This book is a great resource for those dealing with a "new" life after TBI. It will help people better understand the many and different challenges faced by both the injured person and their caregivers.

Roller Lite
Roller Lite

4.0 out of 5 stars Great after I finally figured it out, November 19, 2011
This review is from: Roller Lite (App)
I was *this* close to deleting this game because I could not get it to work. I would slide my finger across the screen and the ball was not show up, move, or anything, yet the next time I slid my finger it would. Could not find any instructions that explained what I was supposed to do, but I finally figured it out. You TAP on the screen, then SLIDE your finger to make the ball roll. The ball does not show up when you tap, only after you tap and then slide. Very simple, actually, but it would have been nice to have a sentence or two at the beginning to explain this. Now that I know how to word the controls, the game is so addictive!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2011 7:22 PM PST

The Moron Test
The Moron Test

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on Kindle Fire, November 19, 2011
This review is from: The Moron Test (App)
Loved this game at first, but after several levels you get to a screen where you have to turn the device 180 degrees to make the arrow point in the opposite direction, and the Kindle Fire will not recognize this movement. Thus, you cannot progress any further in the game. I loved the game up until that point, and wish they would issues a fix or patch or whatever to make it work on Kindle Fire!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 9:56 PM PST

Well M16 RIS Electric Airsoft Machine Gun AEG
Well M16 RIS Electric Airsoft Machine Gun AEG
Offered by AirsoftXP
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A kids review, November 14, 2011
I got this gun a couple weeks ago and i love it!The accuracy VERY good, BUT u HAVE to use .2g bbs. i was using .12 and they would curve everywhere, but when i got .2s i could knock a Mt.Dew can out of a tree 25yds off in 2 shots. The sights are ok, i just point though cause i use white bbs. The foregrip is very good, the flashlights good 2, it didn't come with a laser pointer (at least mine didn't.) but that's cool u really don't need it. One thing to watch though, is that the barrel is weak. I bumped mine against my leg when walking and it snapped, so i super glued it, but it still broke off. Sling: i couldn't figure out how to use the hooks on it so i just took one off my old gun. Battery superb I've been shooting at least 1-4 clips a day for like a week, and there is no difference. I didn't even let it charge the full time either. You need to get 2-3 extra clips for it, and a speed loader, cause 1 clip holds like 40. Gone in no time. The scope is blocked by the iron sights, but like i said, its so accurate you don't need it. (I use white bbs so that helps me see where im shooting, so try to use those if you want.) It is a double eagle m83 though, but they're like identical so don't let that stop you from buying this.A lot better than paying $200 for one. Awesome gun!

Ultimate Math Skills Quiz
Ultimate Math Skills Quiz
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, August 17, 2011
This game is perfect for my middle-school-aged son. I have been looking for a game that goes beyond the basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, and this game provides just that. It requires higher level math skills and thinking, rather than rote memorization of basic math facts. Questions include subjects such as: probability, exponents, value of x, negative numbers, the value of angles, reading a bar graph, order of operations, just to name a few... I also like that you get to choose between three possible answers, and they show you the correct answer if you make a mistake. Very happy my 7th grader will finally have a math game to play!

Easy Kindle Homepage
Easy Kindle Homepage

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth 99 cents, July 1, 2011
This "book" has saved me SO much time! It has links to all my favorite sites (Facebook, Twitter, CNN, The Weather Channel) so that while I'm on the road, I can still stay connected. It is so much easier just to scroll down and click on the site I want, rather than trying to enter each one as I go. And I LOVE that the links are mobile links, something I didn't even know existed. It was worth 99 cents just for that alone! A message at the end says that broken links are updated automatically whenever the wi-fi is turned on, and asks for recommendations for links we would like to see added. My only regret is that I didn't buy this SOONER.

Calendar
Calendar
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to navigate, June 23, 2011
This review is from: Calendar (Kindle Edition)
I'm ditching my version of Calendar Pro (sorry, Jujuba Software) for this version by 7 Dragons. LOVE it~ Much easier to navigate and much more user-friendly. I also like how it's easier to see the "big picture"... the calendar will show in the top half of the Kindle screen, with the events listed at the bottom. No need to click on a specific day to see what the events are. I also like how you can choose different backgrounds, even though I'm sticking with the pre-set spiral pad. Thanks 7 Dragons!