Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for boyzmom > Reviews

Browse

boyzmom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

boyzmom "boyzmom" RSS Feed (battle creek, mi)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Motorola Xoom Standard Dock (Bulk Packaging)
Motorola Xoom Standard Dock (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $9.80
5 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 15, 2016
Perfect solution to the inability to charge with the single port

12V 12Ah Replacement Battery for Peg Perego IAKB0501
12V 12Ah Replacement Battery for Peg Perego IAKB0501
Offered by Lake Battery
Price: $27.80
4 used & new from $27.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! The life on these are great compared to ..., June 15, 2016
Perfect! The life on these are great compared to the powerwheels batteries

Grandpa's Tractor
Grandpa's Tractor
by Michael Garland
Price: $13.15
54 used & new from $5.42

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favorites. Our boys ride the tractor ..., June 15, 2016
This review is from: Grandpa's Tractor (Hardcover)
One of our favorites. Our boys ride the tractor with Grandpa so we change the names in the book to theirs... ;0

Eslite Toothbrush Holder with Cover (Ivory white)
Eslite Toothbrush Holder with Cover (Ivory white)
Offered by Bonnie.zheng
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect installation instructions and lacks pull tab., June 15, 2016
We love that this fits 6 brushes! The wall stick tab was not larger than the platform on the back so essentially if it was stuck to the wall , there would be no visible pull tab which would ultimately leave damage to the wall upon removal. The instructions show a larger piece with visible pull tab. We chose to stick it to the mirror in order to be able to scrap the residual upon removal and not ruin our walls.

My First Craftsman Toy Chainsaw and Goggles
My First Craftsman Toy Chainsaw and Goggles
Offered by Aintree.Emporium
Price: $44.99
4 used & new from $42.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality! Disappointing!, December 25, 2015
The chain saw blade with teeth is rubber and my two year old had that pulled off and demolished in under an hour. The section where the blade itself connects to the other piece was loose and he had that apart too. He's not a destructive child. This toy is not engineered for younger kiddos. A plastic blade and single piece saw would be ideal. We'll be looking for better quality..

Logo Party Game
Logo Party Game
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $6.59
126 used & new from $2.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Ages 8-13, I think not!, November 27, 2015
This review is from: Logo Party Game (Toy)
The older logos in this game were difficult for my 9 and 11 year old who are great with logos. Unfortunately this would be more of a 'family ' game in the sense of older family members (adults and parents). Avoid this game if you are looking for a fun game with the kids!

GNC Herbal Plus Cranberry Plus D-Mannose, Capsules, 60 ea
GNC Herbal Plus Cranberry Plus D-Mannose, Capsules, 60 ea
Offered by J&B Trading
Price: $16.49
5 used & new from $16.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective when taken as suggested as a preventative. I ..., February 11, 2015
Ineffective when taken as suggested as a preventative. I took this daily as suggested in hopes of warding off another UTI. D mannose is supposed to work by keeping E.coli from adhering to the urinary tract. I just got over being treated with antibiotics for an infection caused by E. Coli. Proof that it simply doesn't work in the suggested dose. No more throwing money down the drain!!

NFL Seattle Seahawks Youth Throwback Replica Tee, Youth 2X-Large (18), Dark Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old love this. It's the perfect shirt to root against ..., January 27, 2015
My 8 year old love this. It's the perfect shirt to root against our house full of Patriots fans.

SKLZ Pro Mini XL Basketball Hoop
SKLZ Pro Mini XL Basketball Hoop
Price: $39.99
24 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy love it. It's sturdy, January 27, 2015
My boy love it. It's sturdy. The ball is rather hard and you do need your own means to inflate it. We have softer rubber balls around the house so they use those.

Nerf Combat Creatures TerraDrone
Nerf Combat Creatures TerraDrone
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $134.88
12 used & new from $109.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Drones do it all, January 27, 2015
We bought on for each of our 3 older boys and this toy is amazing! Great job NERF!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3