Profile for M. Yared > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Yared "drkitty" RSS Feed (Houston Tx)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
InfiniApps Slyde CD Slot Mount for Smartphones, Cradle-less Universal cell phone holder with Quick-snap technology, magnetic cell phone mount
Offered by Infiniapps Technology LLC
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not practical, May 14, 2014
I like the idea and how closer the mount to me than on the dash board, but its inconvenient as it blocks the CD slot, you have to remove it every time you need to change CD which definitely something I have to do before driving other wise, it will be dangerous and accidents might happen on the road trying to change the CD and putting the mount back. and its hard to press buttons around .
I like it but its not convenient.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2014 8:49 AM PDT

My First Book Of Tracing (Kumon Workbooks)
My First Book Of Tracing (Kumon Workbooks)
by Shinobu Akaishi
Price: $4.32
122 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but..., May 25, 2012
I got a couple of the Kumon books to keep my almost 3 years old boy busy during summer. He showed interest to do all of the activities in the 3 books we got and I really like the books, but I feel they are some how expensive as they are tiny books and can be done in a few days, so you need to go and order different ones. I will look for similar activity books some where else to be cheaper.

Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Multi-Cooker/Steamer
Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Multi-Cooker/Steamer
Price: $24.94
84 used & new from $22.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets my great expectations, March 5, 2012
The main reason I got it is to fry outside of the house after using it for the first time today I was very happy that I don't have to clean my stove as I used before after frying on top of it. also I don't have to through the oil from the first time. I am storing it inside my oven with the oil inside for the next use.
Always let it preheat well because if you don't the oil will stay cold and get colder with what ever you are frying.
Finally I had a good deal through Amazon warehouse it was $10 less , the fryer was listed "like new" and when I received it the only thing was defective is its cartoon box got some dents and a tear. but the fryer was not assembled and new for sure as I can tell from the packaging.
If you don't like the smell of the oil from frying at home then this is by far the easiest choice for outdoor frying.

Gerber Training Pants 2T Boys
Gerber Training Pants 2T Boys

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but any under wear will do the Job, March 1, 2012
I started potty training my 2 and half years old boy with these training pants and they are fine. for sure accidents will happen and they will get messy but its okay he is learning. But I feel That he is learning because its his time to accept and be ready for potty training. The underwear didn't do any difference than another ones he has. If some one had told me that these weren't essential for potty training I wouldn't have paid 30$ for 9 under wears. I prefer the ones with Disney characters they are more fun than these plain ones.

Kaplan Medical USMLE Master the Boards Step 2 CK (Kaplan Medical Master the Boards)
by Conrad Fischer
37 used & new from $17.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for quick refreshment, March 1, 2012
This is a nice book to help you refresh most of the topics quickly in organised way. But as I agree with all other reviews that its not to the depth and lacks important points. And here comes the help of "secrets" and your own notes from UW to fill the missing in Master the board book.
I like it and recommend it with other tools.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not wide, December 24, 2011
I bought it based on the reviews but I don't feel its that great as the material looks that it will come apart easily beside that my boy wears wide shoes and this shoes comes only in normal width.(I am not sure how others are saying it fits wide kids' feet!!) Honestly after receiving it I don't know why its that expensive!!?

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Little Kid Backpack, Owl
Skip Hop Zoo Pack Little Kid Backpack, Owl
Price: $19.99
19 used & new from $12.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of size, August 5, 2011
My toddlers preschool asked that the bag should be full size bag to fit extra cloth,Lunch box and diapers. when I saw the dimensions I compared it to to my own adult backpack and felt its a little smaller which will be okay for 2 years old but when I received it I was shocked how small it is. Here is what is written on amazon for the dimensions 12.5 x 11.6 x 7.8 inches, while the one I got measures 11 * 9.5 * 5 inches.
with this measures it won't work for the preschool and I have to look for another backpack. although it still cute and looks nice.
I bought it through Target on line and I am glad I did because I will return it to the store.

JJ Cole Collections Diapers and Wipes Pod, Blue/Green
JJ Cole Collections Diapers and Wipes Pod, Blue/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars On the go, June 25, 2011
when your baby is around 18 month you don't need traveling with the huge diaper bag especially for short trips near home. Its very convenient and suits well in my medium sized purse so my hands is free for the baby.

Naturino Toddler 2723 Sandal,Bluette/Jeans,20 EU (US Toddler 4-4.5 M)
Naturino Toddler 2723 Sandal,Bluette/Jeans,20 EU (US Toddler 4-4.5 M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandles, June 25, 2011
I had hard time to find size 4.5 for my boy in stores. I was lucky to order this one from amazon we had it for the whole summer last year and it was very comfortable to him, light ,not itchy material.
its expensive a little for a baby shoes but I don't regret buying it.

Luvs Premium Stretch Diapers with Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 4, 204-Count
Luvs Premium Stretch Diapers with Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 4, 204-Count

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, June 25, 2011
I like this luvs diapers as they are good quality similar to pampers as they are both from the the same manufacturer. I started using them when my boy became like 1 year old. before I was using pampers wich is by far the best quality over there. but Luvs saves more money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3