Profile for Elomari > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elomari RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Zorn: A Legend of the Days to Come
Zorn: A Legend of the Days to Come
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique, September 1, 2012
Liked it, though I wish there was more to the story. Hope there's is a continuation.

I recommend to read the glossary in the back first, since the language is a little hard to distinguish. Overall is a great story, the characters each have a mind of their own. I had to look up the glossary at the beginning since I was too confused at first, but then it all made sense once I knew why they used the language they did.

The story enfolds beautifully.

Wake of the Raven
Wake of the Raven
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, August 30, 2012
This review is from: Wake of the Raven (Kindle Edition)
I was completely enthralled with the story from start to finish. Story was very honest, sweet, and realistic. For at the age of 11 my own hormones were raging. Sincere story that draws you in, and captures your attention. Want to know more of what happens after. Looking forward to the next chapters....

Lost
Lost
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Short Jaw Opener, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Lost (Kindle Edition)
As years pass, Kat grows, and along her curiosity as well. She acts as she feels, and doesn't care for what society sees appropriate. Her brother tries to suppress his feelings, and thoughts. Their father is more of a pragmatic person as his daughter. What follows is hard to understand, but the scientists learn to adapt and accept their fate.

Connections (New Adult Romance)
Connections (New Adult Romance)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but to the point., April 26, 2012
I started reading it and found the beginning awkward but interesting. I like the way the story started. It was not the normal stories I read with the same thing. That is what attracted me to the short story of this peculiar girl seeking comfort in anonymous voices. The only let down at the end, was that I wanted more of the story. Left me thirsty for more.

Brorotica Part 2: Chicks Are For Fags: Five stories of straight men and gay sex.
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfying, February 15, 2012
I enjoyed these short stories. They were all great, and seemed very sincere. There were minor errors, but nothing that with held my like towards the stories. Loved how the author is honest about his work. It makes me appreciate the story more.

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, Book 4)
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, Book 4)
by Richelle Mead
Price: $6.80
48 used & new from $1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Breaker, February 9, 2012
The things that are accomplished for love. This book shows where love is willing to take you. Love never dies even when you lose that person you feel you live for. Very profound. Takes the series to a whole different level. Even maturity. Love the characters.

The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil
The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil
by Philip G. Zimbardo
Price: $15.29
108 used & new from $8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, February 9, 2012
This book shows you exactly how twisted human beings can be. This book has very offensive dialog, if you are a person that doesn't tolerate abuse very well, you shouldn't read this book. From the beginning it is abusive and very graphic. I cried many times along with the prisoners, which I can't even bring myself to call them fake prisoners anymore, since that is what they really became. The need for money drove them into this scenario, in were they thought there would be a way out, shall they chose to leave, and enter on a journey of pain and sorrow, that not even money makes them want to stay any longer. I'm exhausted of so many emotions that I have with this experiment.

I stopped at page 211. I read what I needed to read from what really happened in the experiment.

***********SPOILER**************
I am still confused as to why things were allowed to happen from the start. I understand Philip's explanations that everyone got into their roles rapidly, but why did he let things escalate to such a degree that the prisoners had to endure worse things than actual prisoners. Even the fact that he tries to cover for not allowing their freedom because they didn't actually request it, is such a lame excuse. I am very appalled with everything that happened, and even Tom "Sarge" whom which I became very fond of, allowed this type of treatment. The parents, and families from these individuals forgot completely that the whole thing was only an experiment, and got into the roles. Didn't they see their loved one's pleas. I don't know why the guards try to justify their behaviors at the end, but I think it was already in them to be so stoic and callous to the prisoners. All of this speech that they were not even sure if they even wanted that role, doesn't seem to go with them. They got too comfortable with their roles as soon as the experiment started. I need to take a break from the book, and maybe one of these months I'll finish it, just to see what other twisted things Philip explains in this book. I did learn a lot of other things that happened in the world which I was totally lost at the beginning.

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, Book 6)
Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, Book 6)
by Richelle Mead
Price: $11.97
77 used & new from $1.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart Breaking!, February 9, 2012
As much as I'm okay with unhappy endings, this one certainly did not meet up to my expectations. So much drama with all of these books and I was expecting a much stronger ending. I am in tears now and most likely my review will not be to my expectations once I'm through.

***Spoiler*****
Roman's ending left me completely shattered. I initially wanted Georgina to end up with him, but towards the end knowing Seth's actual fate made me change my mind of course. Not knowing Roman's outcome though, that was dirty. He did the most and lost at the end. It was even more preferably that Georgina stayed in Hell with him and not leave him there as she did.

Now about Carter, I always loved his character from the beginning. I don't know what has me more heart broken; Roman in Hell or who knows if destroyed, or Carter always being there for Georgina despite her constant bickering. Andrea at least received a happy ending. I really wished the book would have ended differently. I had a different view of it and expected more. Overall it was too much of an emotional ride. Richelle sure knows how to make a story stick. I think I'm having nightmares tonight.

3 Hole Slut - BDSM Male Dominance Female Submission
3 Hole Slut - BDSM Male Dominance Female Submission

1.0 out of 5 stars Too many mistakes, February 2, 2012
It had too many errors and the story just didn't draw me in. It's okay that it was short, but it did not go so well. :(

A Classic Victorian Erotic Novel - ReBooted
A Classic Victorian Erotic Novel - ReBooted

1.0 out of 5 stars Confirmed-Plagiarized, January 30, 2012
I compared this story to the original that is claimed to have been plagiarized from, and it seems it is confirmed. I don't know how this was even overlooked! Original story in Wikipedia: [...]

Page: 1 | 2