Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for S. M. Bassett > Reviews

Browse

S. M. Bassett's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. M. Bassett RSS Feed

Tokyo Vice: An American Reporter on the Police Beat in Japan
Tokyo Vice: An American Reporter on the Police Beat in Japan
by Jake Adelstein
69 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars *Expletive* excellent, June 20, 2010
This book was fan-effing-tastic!

I couldn't put it down, when I had to put it down, I couldn't stop thinking about it. The story is gripping, the story-telling is hilarious, honest and at times tragic. An easy read, written in a way that it is easy to immerse oneself fully into the story.

Absolutely brilliant book and by far, the highlight of my 2009 (when I first bought it).

The Transgender Child: A Handbook for Families and Professionals
The Transgender Child: A Handbook for Families and Professionals
by Rachel Pepper
Price: $12.51
82 used & new from $6.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Outstanding, Brilliant, May 6, 2009
This book is exceptional. I am a 27 year old, typically gendered female. I do not know any transgendered people nor do I know anyone who is related to any transgendered people. I purchased this book to understand something that I know very little about.

This book is very easy to read and doesn't faff around. It covers a lot of different issues and the quotes from the families and children are beautiful and inciteful.

I think everyone should read this book and this should definitely be given to everyone studying psychology and medicine out there in the world.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2014 6:32 PM PDT