Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Duane H > Reviews

Browse

Duane H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Duane H RSS Feed (Nebraska)

The Solution to Social Anxiety: Break Free from the Shyness That Holds You Back
The Solution to Social Anxiety: Break Free from the Shyness That Holds You Back
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my top 5 books for this year., October 1, 2014
I simply had to go 5 stars on this one. Aziz's approach is solid. His strategies are derived from his mentors and professors, as well as his own journey to overcome his own anxiety. When he talks about inner dialogue, your going to say to yourself..."OMG, I say the same negative comments! I thought I was the only one who thought that way!". Plus, your going to laugh at times, how he talks to himself is because its same things we say to ourselves....its the way he says it that's so funny.
This book may appear to be for single men that are finding courage to meet women. But it has great potential and value to anyone in sales, speaking and presentation skills, or if your dreading every time you have to make contact with people you don't know on a regular basis as a part of your job. Aziz is kinda like a mixture of Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra and Stuart Smalley. Ok... not really.
Its not regurgitated material by any means. I purchased the paperback book as well, to go through and refer back to areas that I need to keep working on. Well done Dr. Aziz

American Restoration Volume 2
American Restoration Volume 2
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon requires a headline. OK it's a great show!, September 29, 2013
Always good episodes. Good entertainment, and a history lesson to watch what they restore. I like you just need to try it yourself.

Audio-Technica ATR288W VHF Battery-Powered TwinMic Microphone System
Audio-Technica ATR288W VHF Battery-Powered TwinMic Microphone System
Price: $169.00
86 used & new from $88.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if operating right, sound comes and goes in one channel?, February 1, 2013
Could be my rookieness, but I hear good sound in one side of channel, and other side its coming in and out. When I upload to a video site, I only hear sound on one side. Doesn't matter if I use their mic or my stereo lapel mike.
The handheld is noisy... just put it in a stand and don't touch it.

The Power of Self-Confidence: Become Unstoppable, Irresistible, and Unafraid in Every Area of Your Life
Price: $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, September 11, 2012
I would say this is one of Mr. Tracy's best books. I'm probably a bit biased with that statement since self-confidence is part of my work, and it is a facinating subject for me. I did wonder before I purchaced this, that since Mr. Tracy has many books and other programs, there would be a fair amout of recycled content. This did have mostly new material, and the revisited ideas seemed to be applied in a new way and brought to the reader at a different angle... so no worries there.

12 Ways to Become a Speaking Star: What Hollywood Can Teach You about Great Presentation Skills
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise book on speaking and presentation skills, June 4, 2012
If you want to set your self apart from the ho hum speaker/presenter that can put a person to sleep right after they open with "Good Morning", absorb this kindle book. Patricia is excellent in making anyones story or presentation memorable and engaging to the audience.
The skills may sound advanced, however they do not require years of study or practice. Most of the 12 tips you can implement quickly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2013 4:10 PM PDT

Make a Fortune Selling to Women: The Deal Makers and Deal Breakers You Must Know to Close the Deal Every Time!
by Connie Podesta
39 used & new from $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have time for only one book about marketing to women- this is it., May 21, 2012
There are alot of good books about the thought process of buying that women have. Connie's is the most concise and you wont get lost in fluff. After reading this a man should understand what Connie is teaching. Straightforward and easy to implement.

No more telling yourself "I just don't get what women want!" It will teach you a little about your wife too...I guarantee a couple of bells will go off when you read book.

ZENONIA 3
ZENONIA 3
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, April 23, 2012
This review is from: ZENONIA 3 (App)
yes i agree there is alot of story line but it helps you understand the game overall its a good app

so for all the one star really you cant just a little bit more

Up, Down, or Sideways: How to Succeed When Times Are Good, Bad, or In Between
Up, Down, or Sideways: How to Succeed When Times Are Good, Bad, or In Between
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to your personal library, October 2, 2011
I enjoy learning about an author, as much as learning from an author. This book gave me a little more insight about Mr. Sanborn. Now that's not the reason why I recomend this book. However you should live and experience what you teach. Mark's life did go Up, Down, and Sideways. His reaction to life's UD & S is a lesson well taught. Alot of us go looking for the next shiny object to fix our business. It's wiser to study good advice and apply it.... especially this book's content.