Profile for gerbera628 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gerbera628 "glow_stars" RSS Feed

Mad Hungry: Feeding Men and Boys
Mad Hungry: Feeding Men and Boys
by Lucinda Scala Quinn
Price: $19.00
87 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful cookbook, April 23, 2012
I think I actually use this more than my red Betty Crocker book, which is a great asset in itself. Every recipe we've tried has been great, and my husband will always approach something new now with an open mind if I tell him it's by LSQ.

Nice variety of recipes, and she's great about notes for substitutions so you use what's on hand instead of needing to pick up ingredients.

VTech - ABC Text and Go
VTech - ABC Text and Go
Offered by Bargain Odyssey
Price: $19.68
22 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid will soon text better than I can, September 16, 2011
This review is from: VTech - ABC Text and Go (Toy)
We bought this for my son before a road trip, because he always likes playing with our phones. I knew it would be too advanced for him, but now, at 22 months, it is helping him with pronunciation and identification of letters. He is actually able to see the letters on the screen, and then learn to find them on the keyboard to make stars appear on the screen. I am amazed (and also a little embarrassed) that he has learned so much from a talking toy. Great buy.

Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast
Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $356.99
6 used & new from $291.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but a monster on the countertop, July 13, 2010
I did a lot of research before buying and chose this model thinking my family will grow into it. The big sell to me was the 3rd bowl.
It has been primarily used for baby food purees so far, but also some peanut butter and shredding. I'll admit, I had some buyer's remorse almost immediately when I put it on my counter and still had to find a place for the box of blades. It just fits under the cupboard but needs to be pulled to the edge of the counter for use. The retractable cord is a very nice feature. I like to be able to use the different size bowls, but I always have to plan the order of my work in batches smallest to largest. The seal between the bowls is pretty good, but I have always had to wash all the bowls when I only used the top 4-cup bowl as liquid always seems to drip down the sides.

I'm hoping this family grows into this machine more. I know now that I should have just gotten one of the 2 bowl models.