Profile for XbroknlegsX > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

XbroknlegsX RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Breath of Stale Air
Breath of Stale Air
Price: $30.38
3 used & new from $30.38

4.0 out of 5 stars SOLID!, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Breath of Stale Air (Audio CD)
I found this band off of Spotify, I wasn't sure due to the artwork. I thought that would be a joke, but these guys are AWESOME! Reminds me a lot of nofx's sound. I only listened to the album for a few minutes before I downloaded it from ITunes, it's that good. I was going to buy off of Amazon but it's saying it'd cost 25?! If you go to Interpunk.com the cd is only 15 or ITunes have it for 10. Either way, check these dudes out! So good! Christmas island is my personal favorite, I can't wait to blast this in my car!

Heart Beats Pacific
Heart Beats Pacific
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, at all., June 7, 2013
This review is from: Heart Beats Pacific (MP3 Music)
So, I was on the fence with this band for a long time. But I figured I would give them a shot, since so many people say how awesome they are. I bought this record without listening to much of it. The first four songs weren't bad, but after a while the album just blends together and doesn't keep my attention. I HATE the drumming on this. The drummer seriously uses the same beat in almost every song!! I think this band would be a lot better if the drummer switched up the beats/tempos. Everything else I didn't mind. Oh well, that's just my opinion. I would recommend Dillinger Four, Off with their heads, Dear Landlord or Plow United. Those are my top four punk bands right now! Not these guys.

Midwestern Songs Of The Americas [Explicit]
Midwestern Songs Of The Americas [Explicit]
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I really dig it, June 5, 2013
I started out listening to Civil war, it was good but didn't blow me away or anything. I was stubborn thinking their other releases wouldn't be that great. I listened to Versus God on spotify. Holy s***! That got me hooked, I listened to that for a while and then finally bought this. I normally like buying the records, but I believe this is out of print (Unless you wanna pay a butt load for it) I'm very happy with this album. I really like how they use samples, the sloppiness, and grit on this album. Honey, I s*** in the hot tub is my personal favorite. But seriously, the whole thing is solid. It took me a while to get used to the vocals. I thought they were horrible at first, but I love them now. Just goes to show, don't be quick to judge a band at first listen. I normally start out hating a band before I grow to love them.
If you're fans of Off With their heads, Banner Pilot, Dear Landlord...then you probably already know about these dudes. But if not, go for it! They're classic!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Complete Season 7
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Complete Season 7
Offered by BuymeCheap
Price: $12.45
22 used & new from $7.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, but not a fan of Fat Mac (Or shall I say Ronald Mcdonald?), May 28, 2013
I love this show and this show doesn't let you down at all. Mac is one of my favorite characters, but since he's fat in the episode, he doesn't seem as loud and seems sluggish and uninteresting in this season. But, I heard he loses the weight in the next season, so he'll be back to his normal, in your face self! Def not a deal breaker.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Complete Season 6
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: The Complete Season 6
Offered by youlikethat
Price: $11.99
102 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome show, can't say anything else., May 28, 2013
This is my favorite show!!! This season doesn't let you down at all. They push the limits a lot and get crazier and crazier! You don't need to watch the other seasons in order to enjoy this season either.

Versus God [Explicit]
Versus God [Explicit]
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid album from start to finish., May 28, 2013
This review is from: Versus God [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I bought DF's album civilwar, I liked it a lot but this album is so much better!
Some parts of this album is so intense! I love it, fast and loud guitars! Also, the bass sounds awesome as well.
The use a lot of samples poking fun at religion. I highly recommend this album to anyone that likes Off with their heads, Dear Landlord

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 3
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 3
Offered by American_Standard
Price: $11.99
200 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints., April 7, 2013
Love this show!!! I think season three is when the show starts taking off and being more awesome! When Frank enters the mix, then the fun really begins. I used to hate this show, but now it's my favorite. I bought this used and works great. No complaints at all! Buy it if you like stuff that doesn't suck.

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia: The Complete Season 4
Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia: The Complete Season 4
Price: $12.18
166 used & new from $0.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, April 7, 2013
I bought this season used and the second disc was actually the 2nd disc from season 5, not season 4. So, in other words the wrong disc was in the case. SUCKS!! Plus, the discs skip sometimes. So badly it'll freeze up and you'll have to either fast forward or totally skip the episode. Pissed me off!!! I gave this 2 stars based off of that, not because of the quality of the show.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 5
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 5
DVD ~ Rob McElhenney
Offered by youlikethat
Price: $11.49
147 used & new from $2.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this damn show, April 7, 2013
The show itself I love and since this was used it was in very good condition. Only bad thing was the disc skips once in a while. But not too bad. The bonus features are funny and worth watching. Like I said, I love this show! BUY IT

Joyce Manor
Joyce Manor

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album!, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Joyce Manor (MP3 Music)
I had a friend refer this band to me, I listened to them and I thought they sucked! The vocals were really annoyed, the guitars sounded like crap...but then I heard 'Constant headache' and BOOM, the whole album came together for me. I bought the record from hot topic, it was a clear vinyl. Looked really cool, but no mp3 code. So, I bought the mp3 album from here. Obviously I went from hating them to loving them.

The music is awesome, a lot of the songs are talking about being a loner, depressed, dealing with life. The album/songs are short and straight to the point. I dig it! I have to stop myself from listening to it too often, so I don't get burnt out on it lol!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7