Profile for I. Ali > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

I. Ali RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Presto 01241 4-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker
Presto 01241 4-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker
Price: $28.99
83 used & new from $23.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 19, 2012
I was finally convinced that I need a pressure cooker for meat due to my work hours. I looked everywhere for the smallest size, they were either unavailable or too expensive. Reviews here showed great product so I bought it. I used it the very first day and I couldn't be more satisfied. Meat cooked in 12 minutes vs 30-45 minutes. I gave it four stars only because the color changes after washing it but that doesn't affect the cooking. It comes with directions which explained how long each food takes to cook.

Ninja Kitchen System 1100 - Model NJ602 with Free Cookbook
Ninja Kitchen System 1100 - Model NJ602 with Free Cookbook
2 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, May 19, 2012
This purchase replaced my smoothie maker, blender and juicer. I bought it from a TV commercial due to the fact that I really needed it and I loved the healthy instant ice cream. My first trial was in deed ice cream and it turned just perfect! I also loved the idea of making ice cones that my kids love so much. It really does SNOW! It can do anything from a dough and cookies to salsa and pureed food, etc...I would recommend it 100%

Notebook AC Adapter/Charger for HP/Compaq 402018-001
Notebook AC Adapter/Charger for HP/Compaq 402018-001
Offered by Bay Valley Parts
Price: $6.98
6 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, March 23, 2012
My original broke off and I bought this one. I couldn't believe how cheap it is and I was worried that it won't work for long since it is not the original. It worked perfectly and I couldn't be happier.

Xyron ezLaminator Laminating Machine, Gray (145611)
Xyron ezLaminator Laminating Machine, Gray (145611)
Price: $41.32
37 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 23, 2012
I bought two of this item for our school. We loved the simplicity and functionality of the first so I got another. It is very easy to use and does the job well and the outcome is durable. I rarely had anything peel off or wrinkle. If you put the roll correctly, you will have no problem. The teachers are very happy with it. I bought also a thermal one for home use, I like the strength of the sheets and how strong and clear they come out, but it needs 5 minutes heating, which you rareLy have if you are a teacher, and the sheets peel off sometimes but it is much stronger than the manual. In this case, I do recommend the manual one if you are always in a hurry and running from a class to another.

House Rules: A Novel
House Rules: A Novel
by Jodi Picoult
Price: $20.47
520 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 29, 2011
This review is from: House Rules: A Novel (Hardcover)
I have read hundreds of novels, being an addict to reading. This is got to be the best novel I have ever read!
I learned so much information, it is well-written and very thrilling. It shows very well that the author has done an extensive research.

iriver CXW-2G Clix 2 GB Digital Music and Video Player, White
iriver CXW-2G Clix 2 GB Digital Music and Video Player, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 16, 2011
My husband bought this for me years ago. It is still in perfect condition like new. I download many songs on it and I take it every where when I have to be in a waiting room. Games are cute too. The pictures and videos are crispy clear.

Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Budget Video Games Inc.
Price: $20.49
201 used & new from $2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous, May 15, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my kids who stopped going for their exercises. They loved it so much and I tried it once and it was a lot of fun. It is a great workout, fun time with the family and of course, a great time to spend with friends when they come visit.

Set of 10 Reusable Elastic Bowl, Dish & Plate Covers - 3 Sizes
Set of 10 Reusable Elastic Bowl, Dish & Plate Covers - 3 Sizes
Offered by Kay_Collections
Price: $9.66
3 used & new from $5.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, May 15, 2011
I have purchased this item from another vendor years ago. They came in a larger quantity with buy one get one free. I took the extra as a gift for my mother in law who swears by them. I loved them too. They are not 100% of great quality, but for this price what do you expect? They were very functional, easy to use, no mess with the plastic wrap that wraps around your hand before wrapping around a plate. Variety of sizes was the best thing ever, there is a size for every plate. I even reused them many times over until the elastic tore out. I put them in the dishwasher when they are still in good shape and when they got dirty, and they were okay to reuse all over again. I still have a ton that I haven't even used yet. I am here now to buy them as gifts again.

Euro-Pro TO282 4-Slice Toaster Oven
Euro-Pro TO282 4-Slice Toaster Oven

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical!, April 6, 2011
I purchased this toaster oven a couple of years ago from another store for $19.99. Regular toasters cost that much. All I wanted was to toast four slices at a time. Then I discovered more features, like bake and warm! Then I started heating everything in it if I want them to be as fresh as the day I cooked them or if I just took them out of the freezer, ie. chicken nuggets, taters, meat/spinach pies or samosas. They come out perfectly toasted and crunchy as if I just fried or baked them. When I purchased it I didn't expect much than that. Now my kids don't have to eat the nuggets soggy from the microwave, and they don't have to eat them fried with fat. Now I am getting greedy as I am expecting it to bake cookies. I haven't tried yet, that is why I am reading reviews and one finally answered my question. I guess I will try to test it with one and see the results. Another good features is that it is very small, just a little bigger than a toaster and it is very nice looking. One con: It gets a very hot exterior.

Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper GLOSSY (8.5x11 Inches, 50 Sheets) (S042175)
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper GLOSSY (8.5x11 Inches, 50 Sheets) (S042175)
Price: $24.95
64 used & new from $18.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent paper, April 1, 2011
I bought first another brand with the same features, but they absolutely have nothing in common.
The Epson paper works perfectly for photo printing, while the other brand jammed and the results were not as good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4