Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for BJG492 > Reviews

Browse

BJG492's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BJG492 RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

New Redesigned Instant Screen
New Redesigned Instant Screen
Price: $129.99
20 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy pulled the trigger on this, March 14, 2014
With practices starting and access to infields limited, I pulled the trigger and bought this. It is great to have when space is limited. I can easily set it up and take down for practices. It has been a huge help the first two week of the season, and I plan to keep using it throughout.

I struggled with folding it up until I watched the youtube video, then no problems at all. Watch the video and learn how to "fold" it up before you take it to the field and you will have no problems.

Anker 25W 5-Port Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology for Smartphones, Tablets and Many Other Devices (White)
Offered by SuperSalesNY

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, bought a second one., November 6, 2013
I bought one of these for my office desk area and liked it enough to get a second for the kitchen area. Works great for charging multiple devices, phones and tablets primarily, but will work with any other usb devices you want to charge. I like that it provides customized amps for different devices. I can definitely see the difference in charge time versus the cheap $7-$8 usb charger I had been using.

Everlast Single Mouthguard, Clear
Everlast Single Mouthguard, Clear
Price: $2.97
5 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., October 30, 2013
Did not have any problem with it. Cut it to fit and then molded per the instructions. My son has a terrible time at the dentist due to a bad gag relfex, but he doesn't have any issue with this. We did have to snip off the ends.

I don't see the value of paying $20 for an Under Armor mouth guard at Dick's.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lights up bike nicely, October 30, 2013
I bought several of these for my kids bikes and they light up their bikes nicely when it starts to get dark out.

I buttons are a little hard for them to push in, but I imagine they will loosen up over time.

My one beef is not a product defect but supplier issue. One of them arrived already turned on and the battery was nearly dead, so I had to go out and buy 2 new batteries (each one takes 2) for it. That was annoying, but I still like the product very much.

Baden Dry Erase Football Game Board with Clipboard and Pen
Baden Dry Erase Football Game Board with Clipboard and Pen
Price: $22.30
2 used & new from $22.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., October 30, 2013
I've been using this to draw plays in the huddle for my son's flag football team and it has been working great. Seems to be pretty durable and cleans up well.

MotorKing B602 Tan Left Inside Door Handle
MotorKing B602 Tan Left Inside Door Handle
Offered by GXParts
Price: $13.51
4 used & new from $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great for me, October 23, 2012
After reading some forums that suggested I could fix my turn signal issues with a new hazard switch I purchased this item. It arrived promptly and installed easily, as others had described. I haven't had any signal issues since installing it.

Ortek Windows 7 Vista XP Media Center MCE PC Remote Control and Infrared Receiver for Home, Premium and Ultimate Edition
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $17.95
43 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars made using Media Center much easier, June 9, 2012
I have a pc (windows 7) connected to my living room tv 24/7. Using this has made using media center so much easier. I hardly have to use my remote keyboard anymore when connected to the pc. The mouse click buttons are nice. The center pad works the cursor like a mouse, which can be kind of slow but it works. I feel like a lot of the poor reviews are from people who are upset that it doesn't do more than it is advertised as. It is a $15 remote that does what it claims to do.

MacGregor Safe/Soft Baseballs, Junior, Level 5 (One Dozen)
MacGregor Safe/Soft Baseballs, Junior, Level 5 (One Dozen)
Price: $42.59
12 used & new from $38.33

5.0 out of 5 stars came as advertised, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Safe/soft Baseball (Sports)
Previous reviewer claimed he got one ball for each order. It says a dozen and that is what I got. 12 balls individually wrapped in a box. I bought these particular ones because they are the exact ones used by our local little league. I've bought "5" balls at Dick's before and they turned out to be t-balls, really soft, these are just right.

PDP Nerf Dual Armor for DSL & DSi - Blue
PDP Nerf Dual Armor for DSL & DSi - Blue
Offered by Deb's Marketplace
Price: $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, June 9, 2012
I have three of these and they are getting good use. The version I picked up works with both DS and DSI and you can use it while plugged in without it pushing down on the cord where it connects. The bottom line is the kids like it and they haven't come off the units since I got them, which wasn't the case with the cases I bought previously and they kept removing.

One of my DS units is two plus years old and very beat up, with the top coming apart from the bottom portion. With the case on it, the DS is now usable again indefinitely.