Profile for Stephen M. Geraci > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 115

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen M. Geraci "Steve-o" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Trans
Trans
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't imagine what a Transgender teen must feel like. This film was fantastic, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Trans (Amazon Instant Video)
This should be shown in schools and it may just save a life or two. Being a teen is hard enough, I can't imagine what a Transgender teen must feel like. This film was fantastic. It approached the subject with honesty and integrity. I applaud all the people in this film and the courageous steps they took to try to live a meaningful life. My heart broke for the family that lost their child and also for Pam who lost her family due to not understanding what she was going through inside. Maybe after watching this film they will reach out and try to build a relationship with her.

Seeking Asian Female
Seeking Asian Female
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like being surprised when watching documentaries and this one really ..., June 30, 2014
I like being surprised when watching documentaries and this one really surprised me. When I first met Steven, the creep factor was 1,000. However, as the film went on and he got what he wished for, he started to seem like an eccentric old fool but with a good heart. Sandy was more sympatric when she first appeared in the film, but as the film went on, I started ti dislike her more and more. Finally, when the end came, I was really surprised when I saw that this crazy union just might work and I think she really loved him. However, the scene where she is making lunch showed me a side of her that doesn't seem like she is wrapped too tightly. She almost seemed like she could be bipolar. Note to Steve: If you guys get into a fight, sleep with one eye open. The film was fascinating and kept you watching and guessing how it will all play out.

Naturade Total Soy Meal Replacement Supplement, Chocolate, 19.05 Ounce
Naturade Total Soy Meal Replacement Supplement, Chocolate, 19.05 Ounce
Price: $10.97
23 used & new from $10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shake at the best price!, June 30, 2014
Great shake for weight loss and lowering cholesterol at a price that can't be beat! You can't go wrong. It helps me keep my weight down and satisfies my hunger while lowering my cholesterol. What more can I want.

Gabatrol Stress & Tension Formula 90 Capsules
Gabatrol Stress & Tension Formula 90 Capsules
Offered by WishingUWell
Price: $53.95
17 used & new from $53.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Side Effects were too extreme for me, June 30, 2014
I tried this product three times now and while it is not bad, it is not something that I would use too often and here is why. While it did help me with my social anxiety, there is another product that has one of the same ingredients that is just as helpful at half the price and does not have the side effects I experienced with this product. The side effects I experienced was extreme agitation and a kind of a hang over the next day. While it is not a hangover you get from drinking, I just felt light headed most of the next day. I'm a 197 pound man and I'm glad I didn't use more than 3 pills at once. I know everyone is different, but my suggestion to anyone using this product for the first time is take it slow. I can't imagine going beyond that. The agitation part happened with each use and that is when I knew this product was not for me. I normally have an even temper, but while using this product I would get very annoyed at the smallest things. So on the one hand, it gave me the confidence to not let my social anxiety stop me from going to a party and having a good time, on the other hand I found myself feeling like a powder keg ready to explode.

While I do not wish to promote another product, so I will not use the brand name, I will tell you the main ingredient this other product has which also helps me but makes me feel more relaxed without the agitation or hangover. It is Kanna (Sceltium tortuosum) and the dosage is one pill a day at 25mg. It is less than half the price of this product and in my opinion more effective than this product for what I need.

Everyone is different so you may have a different experience, I'm just giving you mine.

Nelsons H+ Care Cream, 30 Gram
Nelsons H+ Care Cream, 30 Gram
Offered by The Vitamin Shoppe
Price: $8.59
20 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than OTC and more expensive homeopathic products, June 30, 2014
I ordered this product after having success with another natural product. The only problem was that the other homeopathic product was very expensive and being someone who suffers from this problem where I need something to use quite often, that other product just didn't fit into my budget. So when I saw this was also a natural product and had a lot of the same ingredients and was a lot cheaper, I thought I'd give it a try. It was a pleasant surprise when this was actually a little better than the more expensive product. I'm a fan and will continue to use this to help when I have those bad H days!

Alleviate Hemorrhoid Treatment - 100% Natural and Organic. Fast Relief for Hemorrhoids. 9 Miracle Ingredients From Nature's Storehouse.
Offered by Human + Nature
Price: $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Price is too high!, June 19, 2014
I'm editing this review. While I still think this product is excellent and found it very helpful, this price is out of control. I'm someone who has bad flair ups and when they occur, I can go through a tube in a short period of time. At the price they charge for this product, it is not practical for me. I did some searching and found another homeopathic product that is actually a little better for less than half the price.

I will not give the name of this other product because I have no vested interest in promoting another product, but I'm glad I found it at a price I can afford.

Not sure why they have to charge as much as they do and the other product which is even a little better can charge so much less.

Garden of Life Clear Energy Mind and Body Power, 60 Caplets
Garden of Life Clear Energy Mind and Body Power, 60 Caplets
Offered by VitaminsHub
Price: $17.10
19 used & new from $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me on 3rd Shift, June 11, 2014
I'm a 50 year old guy who has been on 3rd shift for 20 years. Lately I'm not the young guy I used to be and feel sluggish half way into my shift. I use this product when I need to stay up and alert. Don't expect miracles but it's worth a try. Also, this product may take up to two weeks before you feel the full effects. I found the longer I used this product the better the results. It really does the trick and does not make me feel wired. I would use this product as a tool and as needed. I'm glad I found something healthy to give me an energy boost without any nasty side effect.

Dr. King's Natural Medicine Good Mood Enhancer, 2 Fluid Ounce
Dr. King's Natural Medicine Good Mood Enhancer, 2 Fluid Ounce
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $11.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so effective, June 11, 2014
I'm editing this review because after a fair amount of time, I didn't find this product to be that effective. I found using 25mg of Kanna (Sceltium tortuosum)is much more effective for my mood and social anxiety.

VitaPro Labs Withdrawal Aid Nighttime Natural Herbal Withdrawal Pills (Oxycodone, Suboxone, Methadone, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, etc)
Offered by MB HERB CO.
Price: $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A big improvement, May 26, 2014
This really helped me get through the night. I was able to get through the day without taking anything, but during the night was a different story. My Restless Legs, arms and insomnia brought on a tremendous amount of anxiety. I really thought I was going to lose it. After the 4th day of not being able to sleep I found this stuff. Desperate is what described the way I felt. I took two capsules before bedtime and there was an 80% improvement. Don't expect miracles, but in my case it was just as good. It was the first time I slept more than 45 minutes. I think I actually got three hours of sleep that night. It did not completely eliminate my RSLs and arms, but it did make it bearable for me to relax and took away almost all my anxiety. I'm on my 7th day clean and I'm so happy I found this aid. Aid is the perfect description. It will not cure you but aid you on to recovery. If your nighttime withdrawals were as bad as mine, what have you got to lose.

Young Family Takes on History
Young Family Takes on History
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these guys, May 19, 2014
I love this couple. They are a breath of fresh air. I love their work ethic and how humble and caring they both seem. Their work is amazing and the way the show moves along really keeps you interested. I vote for them as the most likeable couple on reality television today!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12