Profile for Julie M. Deja > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julie M. Deja "Jules7476" RSS Feed (Mayfield Heights, Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
NoiseHush N700m Over-The-Head BT with NFC
NoiseHush N700m Over-The-Head BT with NFC
Offered by Mob Gear
Price: $25.55
40 used & new from $17.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, April 2, 2013
Call me crazy, but I really prefer the over the head style headphones, even if it does look like I'm about to take your order. This headset is comfortable, easy to sync with my phone (although I haven't tried my ipad yet) and has great clarity. I've not had anyone say that they could not hear or had any issues on their end either. I do wish the charging input was the newer style mini usb instead of the older style, just to reduce the numbers of cables that are needed in life. But not really a big deal.

Aduro LIQUA-SHIELD Folio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4 Generation (Retail Packaging) Black
Offered by Entronik
Price: $59.99
13 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality! Awesome!, March 7, 2013
The case is great quality! The keyboard is easily paired with my iPad 2. I can fold it in a way that I don't have to use the keyboard or have it in my way also. The angle at which it tilts is a little odd depending on the angle that you are sitting but not a big deal. Would definitely receommend!

International Delight French Vanilla Liquid Creamer, 192-Count Single-Serve Packages
Price: $10.99
28 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 30, 2013
I love having the individual little cups! Definitely helps with portion control too! I will continue to buy these. You don't have to worry about refrigerating them and they last a lot longer than a bottle of creamer and taste a lot better than powder!

Genuine Eureka Extended Life Style-R Belt 61110C - 1 belt
Genuine Eureka Extended Life Style-R Belt 61110C - 1 belt
Price: $5.88
47 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., November 22, 2012
It is exactly what you would expect a vacuum belt to be. I would purchase them again for my vacuum.

6mm Beveled Edge Cobalt Free Tungsten Carbide Comfort-fit Wedding Band Ring (Size 5 to 14) - Size 12
Offered by The World Jewelry Center
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, November 22, 2012
We had originally purchased the 8mm ring and it was just too thick and rubbed on my husband's hand and gave him calluses. This is a much better fit for him. It looks great on him and he gets many compliments on it!

Topix Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Wash 8 fl. oz.
Topix Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Wash 8 fl. oz.
Offered by OK TO SHIP
Price: $13.48
6 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 22, 2012
My MD recommended a 5% face wash and I could not find any in stores. This is perfect! I'm happy there is no scent, a little amount goes a long way and feels good on my face. It has a "lotion" type consistency. Will definitely continue to buy.

Ring Snuggies Adjusters Original AND Jumbo Sizes ** COMBO PACK **
Ring Snuggies Adjusters Original AND Jumbo Sizes ** COMBO PACK **
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $4.54
4 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution!!, March 29, 2011
Exactly what I was looking for for the rings that were just a little loose. These adjusters are comfortable and not noticeable when worn. I would recommend them and purchase them again. My only suggestion would be to put them in a package that is resealable.

Panasonic CGA-S007A/1B Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery for Panasonic DMC-TZ1-Series Digital Cameras - Retail Packaging
Offered by camera geekz
Price: $17.60
11 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Life!, January 11, 2011
What more could you ask for?! I purchased these as back-up since mine was getting pretty old. They hold the charge very well. I had purchased some knock off batteries off of a popular auction site and they just weren't cutting it. Definitely worth spending the extra couple of dollars to get the real thing!

AfterGlow Wired Controller (Xbox 360)
AfterGlow Wired Controller (Xbox 360)
Offered by It's A Big Deal
Price: $39.01
9 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more running out of batteries!, January 11, 2011
I purchased this for my son and he loves it! The glowing feature is very cool and has different option such as "on" where it is always glowing, "active" where it will only glow when the rumble (vibration) motors activate and of course off, which will turn off the glow feature. The best part is my son no longer runs out of his room freaking out that he needs new batteries and that if he doesn't hurry some body is gonna kill him in his game! lol

OtterBox Commuter Case for HTC Tilt 2
OtterBox Commuter Case for HTC Tilt 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, January 11, 2011
This case is awesome and just what I was looking for. I've had other cases that have felt cheap and popped off easily. The rubber layer that goes under the hard case definitely makes the case more durable and therefore protects the phone better. My only complaint is that you have to press the "on/power" button pretty significantly however on the flip side of that, I no longer press the "push to talk" button every time I pick up the phone.

Page: 1 | 2