Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Kelly Renner > Reviews

Browse

Kelly Renner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly Renner RSS Feed (Easton, PA United States)

Queen Latifah Queen By Queen Latifah For Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce / 100 Ml
Price: $14.67
30 used & new from $12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasure of a perfume, October 17, 2013
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I found this perfume by mistake and keep trying to find it when I get close to running out. It's spicy and a clean smell at the same time.

Papermate PhD Ultra Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Blue Barrel, Medium Point, 6/Pack - 81225

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice writing pen, October 13, 2012
This is truly a great pen. The wide body makes writing a breeze and easy on your hands if you're writing for a long time. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have to write for your work.

NCIS: Season 9
NCIS: Season 9
DVD ~ Mark Harmon
Price: $14.96
47 used & new from $7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to Season 9 on DVD, May 3, 2012
This review is from: NCIS: Season 9 (DVD)
I have loved this show from the first episode! The characters are so well developed and I watch Seasons 1-8 over and over again. I still laugh and cry watching these episodes. I wish I could find out when the 9th season is coming out on DVD. I hope this show doesn't end for a long time to come! I love Gibbs, Tony, and I wish Mike Franks was still alive because I really liked his character also. Keep putting out the great episodes!!! Love this Show!!!!!

Papermate Aspire Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Black Ink, 12-Pack (PAP-88356)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite pens!!!, September 28, 2011
I found these pens a long time ago by accident and I try to buy more when I can find them. They write smooth, the contour of the pen makes it easier to write without getting tired and they come in a number of colors. This is absolutely my favorite pen for writing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One terrific pen!!, August 6, 2011
I really like this pen! I don't think that they are being made anymore so I try to find them and buy them while I can. The contour of the pen fits my hand well and they are refillable with smooth Lubriglide ink. I highly reccommend this pen.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best shows that HBO ever made!!!, August 6, 2011
This was probably the best written and acted show that I have ever seen. When you first watch, you're not sure what to make of it, but it draws you in and you feel like you are part of it. I found myself caring about the characters and looking forward to the next episode to see what happens to them. I have the whole series at home on DVD to watch and believe me, I do. You have to experience this show and tell other people about it.