Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for David > Reviews

Browse

David's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
Price: $9.97
9 used & new from $5.07

4.0 out of 5 stars I hung this near our kitchen window, added clear ..., April 18, 2015
I hung this near our kitchen window, added clear nectar, and hummingbirds were feeding from it within a couple weeks.

Xtool® U480 CAN-BUS OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostics Tool Engine Code Reader With LCD Display for OBD II Vehicles - Orange
Offered by VSTM
Price: $21.30
5 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 18, 2015
Tried it on my 2000 Chevy Silverado and it worked perfectly.

Kuzy - MAGENTA Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" - Magenta
Offered by KUZY
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't last very long, March 29, 2015
My wife has had hers for two or three months and it is stretching out and also wearing out. It doesn't lay completely flat on the keyboard anymore. She also finds that she has to hit the keys harder to get a response from the keyboard. She's at a point that she needs to remove it and try something else. We won't buy this brand again. Unfortunately, it doesn't last.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Forensic Files - The Best of Season Thirteen
Forensic Files - The Best of Season Thirteen
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 29, 2015
There are other "forensic" detective shows, but none compare to the Forensic Files series.

Zinn & the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
Zinn & the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
by Lennard Zinn
Price: $16.96
122 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book for the do-it-yourselfer, September 7, 2014
I used this book the same day I got it. I followed it to adjust my derailleurs and brakes. I look forward to using it for all my other repairs and maintenance. One improvement for this book would be if it was bound so that it would lay flat, like a GBC or spiral binding.

Halter Home Mechanic Repair Bike Stand - With Work Tray And Handlebar Holder
Halter Home Mechanic Repair Bike Stand - With Work Tray And Handlebar Holder
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $42.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the cyclist on a budget, September 7, 2014
I had been looking for a bike stand and knew they were pricey. In fact, I looked around on the Internet for ideas to make my own, but wasn't inspired to make anything I saw. Plus the cost of materials was 50 dollars or more to make something that would still be inferior to commercially made ones. I decided to check on Amazon and found this. I was really excited to get it and try it out. And that's what I did. The same day I got it, I assembled it and mounted my mountain bike on it to adjust my derailleurs and brakes. It worked great. Also, I don't have a lot of room in my garage and this stores just about anywhere and out of the way when it's all folded up.

Jansport Big Student Backpack (Black)
Jansport Big Student Backpack (Black)
Offered by Solid-Deals
Price: Click here to see our price
90 used & new from $33.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Not "Big", September 7, 2014
It's called "big", but it wasn't as big as we expected. In fact, it seemed practically the same size as any other Jansport day-pack. It also didn't hang right on my son's back. He is over 6' so maybe that had something to do with it. We had to return it. We'll need to find something else that is closer to our needs.

Sommelier Rose Wood Professional Corkscrew by True
Sommelier Rose Wood Professional Corkscrew by True
Offered by Americanah
Price: $7.90
10 used & new from $5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Perfect, September 7, 2014
I've used this several times now and I really like it. It's made beautifully, stores in any drawer, and it's so easy to use. Why the need for those complicated contraptions that are big and awkward to use or the expensive battery operated ones?

Ceptics UP-5KP International Worldwide Travel Adapter Plug, 5-Piece Set with Pouch
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Good, July 26, 2014
Purchased this set for a three-week tour to Europe. They worked great. No complaints.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Undercover Money Belt (Mocha)
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Undercover Money Belt (Mocha)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Concealing a Passport and Wallet, July 20, 2014
I used this during a three-week tour in Europe. I was able to keep my wallet and passport in it, but that is the maximum it can hold. It was still easily concealable under a t-shirt. The stitching starting to pull some, but I think it was because I had my wallet in there too. It was a tight fit.

I recommend it.